All this dmn ?

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
Read the bolded/purple if the read is too long for you :mad:

So I recently just got a BF and things were going cool..that was until yesterday.
There's this other guy at my college, very, very hot, saw him about the second week I started, my friends and I agree that he was literally the hottest black dude we'd seen in the college/in a long time/possibly ever,Obvious I thought he was way out of my league and just lusted over him from afar.

Fast-forward to yesterday and I saw one of my girls casually talking to him, and obvious I wanted to let myself be know, so I was like :

"oh you haven't introduced me to your friend"

And then he introduces himself, asks me what my name is and we share a hand shake..well not even a hand shake..more like a hand hold, it was definitely longer than it needed to be, about 8 secs long -according to my friends we had a "moment"

The thing is, I think he likes me (of course I could be wrong)..and I clearly like him, and honestly if things work out (we talked on FB chat for a long as time yesterday and have quite a bit in common) then I could see myself leaving my BF in a heart beat.

I feel bad...so should I just end things now?
Cos even if things don't work out with this sexy new dude..just the fact that I'd be willing to drop him like a hot potato..well that just isn't good, so obviously I don't care for him like I should.
We've only been together for a couple of weeks, so I think it would be better to end things now than later on...
Besides it's all ? ...I'm not in love with either of these dudes, maybe I should just stay single.

Is the ? for this new dude clouding my judgment?
should I just let things ride,(stay in the relationship) and see what happens?
Ionno.:(

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doesnt make sense to settle..u are settling if u kno u would leave ur current dude for the new one...so dead it, get with the new dude and let him bust that open guhl..its time
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You are too damn young to be trying to be hemmed up in a relationship, woman. Enjoy life, enjoy being single, do you.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I hear yall, i hear yall.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    When you leave your bf to go ? the new guy you will be known as a ? /hoe/scaliwag afterwards.Your popularity will rise so go for it.
  • Mastery
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    you're still young and should enjoy yourself, don't feel bad cuz you wanna play the field a little. i'd end things wit the b/f now, cuz i feel it's not right to lead someone on. you don't have to fall in love or get serious with anyone right now. u should only be in a relationship if it's really what you want

*performs the venus butterfly*

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why settle for anything less than the best? (for you)
    You will meet more of the "wrong" ones than the "right" ones, this doesn't mean you have to take what comes your way.
    Above all, be true to thyself.
    The flesh is weak but in this regard that isn't even the focus being that this b/f doesn't seem to hold much weight in your life.

Personally, being that I have a close relationship with myself and know her so well, if I don't feel that chemistry upon our initial meeting, I don't waste either of our time and call it a day.
    If we don't click and I don't feel that spark, I know very well that person is not for me.

You're young, seem unsure of what you want at this point in time but that is absolutely normal. Take your time.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ehhh I kind of disagree. I wouldn't leave a job until I had another one. Meaning, you and your BF are only a few weeks in, it's nothing serious- just keep it like that for now. If things with this new dude actually materialize, then break up with the BF. If you still like the BF right now, then stay with him.

But, no need to jump the gun, just because of something you'd be "willing to do". That's like saying my teacher ? me off, I could really see myself hitting him in the mouth. You wouldn't drop out of school or actually hit him just because you could see yourself doing it.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u already answered your own questions, college isnt for relationships anyway. live your life.

never knew women felt some ? were out their league though...thats hilarious.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Attraction to another man besides your boyfriend is very natural. In my opinion, it's not wrong to feel this way. As long as you remember why you are with your boyfriend and stay loyal to him, there isn't a reason to feel guilty.

There lies the only issue here.
  • Mastery
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, sure u ready? what's next? the willow? the springing white tiger, or the empress?
    The empress... I like to use my hands in the stimulation process lol We can then follow up with the ladder and the chapel :tu

znyg4.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    u already answered your own questions, college isnt for relationships anyway. live your life.

never knew women felt some ? were out their league though...thats hilarious.

Word, even though it could be true in a sense...no pretty face and decent attitude is "out of a man's league" generally speaking. Men ain't on that "league" ? (at least as far as I know) unless we're talking filthy ass homeless broad or some ? like that lol.

She's tryna be modest though.

Stay single, young lustful one.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    thinking with your ? isnt a very good way to find a good relationship

but if yer just tryin to ? then break up with the bf easy, and remain friends that way fi you ever need a ? call u can call him

Because I'm sexually active right?:rolleyes:
    Idiot.
    Sperling wrote: »
    oh no bak gonna get knocked up in college :(

:(
    Ehhh I kind of disagree. I wouldn't leave a job until I had another one. Meaning, you and your BF are only a few weeks in, it's nothing serious- just keep it like that for now. If things with this new dude actually materialize, then break up with the BF. If you still like the BF right now, then stay with him.

But, no need to jump the gun, just because of something you'd be "willing to do". That's like saying my teacher ? me off, I could really see myself hitting him in the mouth. You wouldn't drop out of school or actually hit him just because you could see yourself doing it.

This is what I was thinking..but I feel like I'd be leading him on..but I don't wanna ruin a good thing :(
  • 1of1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    The empress... I like to use my hands in the stimulation process lol We can then follow up with the ladder and the chapel :tu

znyg4.jpg

Get her on tape, blur yourself out.

Thank you kindly.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Word, even though it could be true in a sense...no pretty face and decent attitude is "out of a man's league" generally speaking. Men ain't on that "league" ? (at least as far as I know) unless we're talking filthy ass homeless broad or some ? like that lol.

She's tryna be modest though.

Stay single, young lustful one.
    lOl
    never knew that and nah,I wasn't being modest..he's the only guy so far that I've felt was out of my league.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont leave 80% for a lil ? ass 20% bakky
  • 1of1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    lOl
    never knew that and nah,I wasn't being modest..he's the only guy so far that I've felt was out of my league.

What makes you feel that way? Does he hold a prominent social position on campus? ....or what are you judging that by.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no because you been obsessing over dude just cause he looks good

u can be sexually active and not be thinking with your ?

Oh yea talking to him and having alot in common doesnt come into things. Duh.:rolleyes:
    What makes you feel that way? Does he hold a prominent social position on campus? ....or what are you judging that by.

Nope, he's a low key dude, so it's not the social aspect.
    But his swagger (Lol I know i know) is on point and just the fact that based on looks he's a strong 9 (imo).
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you said you wanted him before you even spoke to him. you oggled him for months on end with your friends before he even knew who you were.
    all this while datin a guy who you also only have a physical attraction to.

im not hatin im just sayin, let the bf off easy so you can still make the ? calls later. thats what i wud do.

*ogle
    'All the while dating who you also ONLY have a physical attraction to?'

I've been talking to my BF for 2 months..not officially- but we ONLY just became official a couple weeks ago, It's not just about the physical, I'd never have someone as a BF JUST because of the way they look. This isn't the ? 5th grade.
    Get your facts right before making silly assumptions.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Are you gonna have sex wit either one of these fruitpops? If not who cares

? null and void
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Are you gonna have sex wit either one of these fruitpops? If not who cares

? null and void

I believe ? can turn into love overtime if with the right person.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    You are too damn young to be trying to be hemmed up in a relationship, woman. Enjoy life, enjoy being single, do you.

Co-sign.

This is the time for all these mistakes and learning experiences, so don't promise anyone anything and just do you.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    I believe ? can turn into love overtime if with the right person.

Its a slippery slope ma

I fell in love wit a stripper in 07 take ya time and evaluate all evaluations
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think ? and love can co-exist but mistaking ? for love is much more common.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ROFL! Hold on man let me gather myself @ this ? .

OK this is the hypocrisy and foolishness that disgusts me about black women.Y'all really don't use your brains.It's funny how all the women are telling her to play the field,but if this was a man talking about getting it in with another woman -no matter how young he is- they would be telling him not to be a dog and do not hurt the girl's feelings.So you are going to leave your bf for a man that you are only attracted to physically? I thought you women don't act on impulse from sexual desire? I thought you women wanted to be in a committed relationship where you love a man? I thought you women where no promiscuous? This new ? could just ? you and duck you and then you will be left alone crying about how there are no good men blah blah blah.This just prove what I say about women to be true.Go ahead and break it off with your bf because he deserves better.Let that inner hoe loose girl,it's just dying to come out.