christianity is the worlds most mis leading religion

Options
Real Lady
Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
First of all they r misleaded 2 think only christians r "saved". Another thing is the religion is teaching ppl works get u in heaven. Most of them believe if a person DRINKS, SMOKE, OR HAVE SEX WITHOUT IT BEING CONSIDERED MARRIAGE BY THE LAW, THAT THESE THINGS PUT U IN HELL.

First of all the devil is a LIAR, and all liars will have their place in the lake of fire. The key 2 being SAVED from sin (which is lies) is coming 2 the truth.

The bible I do follow because it contain the truth. & it states Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the light, no man can come to father unless it's thru him. Which means 2 be saved you have 2 live and tell the TRUTH. It's that simple. Everythingelse is dead works without the truth. False MISINTERPRETATIONS is why religious girls become ? its because they believe they became ? when they had sex without a marriage certificate.

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Because I am a descendant of slavery in America, I refuse to continue to worship in the ways of devilish people. But thats just me. people can do what they want. im just sayin.
    In my heart of hearts, that ? is wrong. (as soon as i typed that sentence, ? just fell out of my hall closet. real talk)

? it, imma stand by my words! i aint scared!!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I love the Bible because it supports slavery. It allows my mind to be clear and happy as I kidnap ? from the street and make them my own personal ? to trick out in the street.

I beat them when they refuse to suck my ? for hours on end.....but that's okay, the Bible allows me to beat slaves, as long as I don't ? them. I keep the ? on edge all day, er'day.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    First of all they r misleaded 2 think only christians r "saved". Another thing is the religion is teaching ppl works get u in heaven. Most of them believe if a person DRINKS, SMOKE, OR HAVE SEX WITHOUT IT BEING CONSIDERED MARRIAGE BY THE LAW, THAT THESE THINGS PUT U IN HELL.

First of all the devil is a LIAR, and all liars will have their place in the lake of fire. The key 2 being SAVED from sin (which is lies) is coming 2 the truth.

The bible I do follow because it contain the truth. & it states Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the light, no man can come to father unless it's thru him. Which means 2 be saved you have 2 live and tell the TRUTH. It's that simple. Everythingelse is dead works without the truth. False MISINTERPRETATIONS is why religious girls become ? its because they believe they became ? when they had sex without a marriage certificate.

Basically you are saying organized "christian" religion is misleading. I agree.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Basically you are saying organized "christian" religion is misleading. I agree.

As a Christian, do you have many sex slaves as I have? Do you also get great joy knowing the Biblical ? supports my various acts of kidnapping and creating sex slaves?

It's a wonderful feeling for me = )
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I understand the point you making but it can be made without attacking 'Christianity'. Not everybody uses the word 'Christianity' as a synonym for 'false religion'.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »

you are right to a degree Sis, we mut have works to show our faith.... now smoking & drinking aren't sins, but we all know the holier than thou folks have deemed that to being a sin... sin is the transgressing of the law... if there was no law for us to keep there would be no sin... therefore by showing the Most High that we love HIM is by keeping HIS commandments & the Faith of Christ... we have to do our part if we want to see HIS Kingdom...but christianity is the mother ? of all religion so its no wonder why they are the most mis leading religion to date... The Bible talks down on them & her harlots as a whole...
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As a Christian, do you have many sex slaves as I have? Do you also get great joy knowing the Biblical ? supports my various acts of kidnapping and creating sex slaves?

)

R U illiterate or just ignorant ?

Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour's service without wages, and giveth him not for his work. Jeremiah 22:13

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. Exodus 21:16

The Bible most certainly does NOT support "slavery"

Only a fool without understanding would think it does.

PEACE
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    R U illiterate or just ignorant ?

Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour's service without wages, and giveth him not for his work. Jeremiah 22:13

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. Exodus 21:16

The Bible most certainly does NOT support "slavery"

Only a fool without understanding would think it does.

PEACE

Nah, but you seem very ignorant. Here are my favorite Bible quotes regarding slavery.......

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before ? . Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Want more?

What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don't die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of ? and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

There are more passages supporting slavery than that one little quote from the Bible, which was probably a typo anyway lol.......

**continues kidnapping sex slaves and creating slave children in the name of the Bible**
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah, but you seem very ignorant. Here are my favorite Bible quotes regarding slavery.......

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before ? . Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Want more?

What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don't die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of ? and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

There are more passages supporting slavery than that one little quote from the Bible, which was probably a typo anyway lol.......

**continues kidnapping sex slaves and creating slave children in the name of the Bible**

Honestly, you're viewing these the wrong way. I don't even believe in ? but I don't view these like you do. You're making it seem worse than it is, these slaves ARE treated fairly in the bible. The verses you posted are clear on this, it gives direct and specific rules.

If a slave was to obey and never disobey, then the slave would need no beating.

Also, if a slave DOESN'T KNOW the wrong doing, he/she is punished LIGHTLY. That slave isn't beaten SO HARD.

I do think you're misunderstanding them because you want to.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited January 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Honestly, you're viewing these the wrong way. I don't even believe in ? but I don't view these like you do. You're making it seem worse than it is, these slaves ARE treated fairly in the bible. The verses you posted are clear on this, it gives direct and specific rules.

Also, if a slave DOESN'T KNOW the wrong doing, he/she is punished LIGHTLY. That slave isn't beaten SO HARD.

They are misunderstood, however (i know you dont think it), they're still slaves. They're still someones property in the book. Whether treated fairly or not is beyond the point, saying you can buy someone, someones child, or someones wife, and they become your property is slavery.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2011
    Options

You gotta be ? kidding me with this ? post.

You think it's okay to beat slaves huh?

You think it's okay to sell slaves/human beings around like cattle huh?

You think it's okay to free a Hebrew slave after 7 years but any non Hebrew slave can be a slave for life?

I hope you realize slave children were often sold away from their parents, traumatizing them likely for life. It is no coincidence so many Black people today have ? up attitudes, slavery has done lots of mental damage that has been passed down generation to generation.

And you actually think slaves are being treated fair in the Bible, despite the fact the Bible CONDONES ALL THESE ACTIONS?

LMAO.....you would have made a good slave master back in the day. I applaud you. Just don't judge me when I kidnap some women outside myself and beat them the ? up = )

The Bible backs me up! HOLLA!
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They are misunderstood, however (i know you dont think it), they're still slaves. They're still someones property in the book. Whether treated fairly or not is beyond the point, saying you can buy someone, someones child, or someones wife, and they become your property is slavery.

LOL how am i misunderstanding the quotes? The Bible says its okay to beat slaves, and it also says it's okay to sell them around like lettuce and tomatoes.

How does someone become a slave bruh bruh? By FORCE. So if I FORCE someone to be a slave, I officially have the right to make them do whatever the ? I want them to do. Where is the misunderstanding?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL how am i misunderstanding the quotes? The Bible says its okay to beat slaves, and it also says it's okay to sell them around like lettuce and tomatoes.

How does someone become a slave bruh bruh? By FORCE. So if I FORCE someone to be a slave, I officially have the right to make them do whatever the ? I want them to do. Where is the misunderstanding?

Technically they aren't "forcing" them to be slaves in the bible. And It does say to feed them, pay them, house them, etc...

I'm just saying, some people, including yourself, throw it out as if it says "And thy slaves may be beaten, killed, starved, kidnapped, and used as ones lay. A slave must obey thy master and doing not so shall result in death for blasphemy" or some ? like that. It really don't matter though, slavery is slavery. Don't matter if you beat them, feed them, and house them or whether you starve them, ? them, and let em sleep in the fields. The minute they are bought their life's over anyway.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Technically they aren't "forcing" them to be slaves in the bible. And It does say to feed them, pay them, house them, etc...

I'm just saying, some people, including yourself, throw it out as if it says "And thy slaves may be beaten, killed, starved, kidnapped, and used as ones lay. A slave must obey thy master and doing not so shall result in death for blasphemy" or some ? like that. It really don't matter though, slavery is slavery. Don't matter if you beat them, feed them, and house them or whether you starve them, ? them, and let em sleep in the fields. The minute they are bought their life's over anyway.

Yeah, I agree with you. But at the end of the day, a slave is ONLY a slave because someone FORCED them to be one. If a 3'3 midget armed with a slingshot tells you he's gonna make you his slave, you would probably laugh at him. But if he brought 3 normal sized dudes later armed with M-16s, you would probably give up without a fight. Unless you got ? of steel and fight to the death. Either way, your life was taken from you.
  • VIBE
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You gotta be ? kidding me with this ? post.

You think it's okay to beat slaves huh?

You think it's okay to sell slaves/human beings around like cattle huh?

You think it's okay to free a Hebrew slave after 7 years but any non Hebrew slave can be a slave for life?

I'll agree that it isn't right, in OUR minds, to have people be slaves. I don't see ? about people ? about the Egyptians having slaves. They were slaved to death, to T H E death.

You're upset because this bible states it's okay to have slaves, because lets be honest you're thinking 'black slavery'. You don't give a ? about no Hebrew slave, but it's about black slavery. Your mind set is all wrong here.

Lets forget about it's wrong to have slaves but think about what has been stated about the slave treatment.

1. They're fed, housed and treated well. They aren't malnourished, left outside and mistreated.

2. Slaves are PURCHASED, NOT KIDNAPPED. You're stating you're gonna kidnap people to make them slaves and that's not what any verse you posted states.

3. Beating of a slave FOR NO REASON isn't permitted. Only if they do not follow rules it's then they are punished. If it's knowingly, it's a harsh punishment. If it's unknowingly, it's a light punishment. - you make it seem like it's a beating fest, like "Yo, slave" *SMACK* "sit down ? ". Total misunderstanding.

4. Slaves AREN'T USED as SEX SLAVES. How would that even be possible? If this bible states one of ? 's rules is "fornication is an abomination" then how does sex slaves work in the favor of ? ? Again, unbiblical.

5. Asks slaves to fear and obey masters as their masters do ? , in the end ? rewards the slaves with whatever I guess.

I don't believe in ? anymore bro but I cannot stand misunderstandings and blatant ones at that. You seem to be purposely twisting words and making it seem what it's not. What you're stating about kidnapping and sex slaves is beyond ignorant.

Believe what you want though, those verses don't state that. Even Chozen agrees you're misunderstanding it.
    I hope you realize slave children were often sold away from their parents, traumatizing them likely for life. It is no coincidence so many Black people today have ? up attitudes, slavery has done lots of mental damage that has been passed down generation to generation.

Probably so, but nothing can be done. I said, slavery isn't right but they were treated fairly. The black slaves were mistreated and the bible was used - in the wrong context and reasons.
    And you actually think slaves are being treated fair in the Bible, despite the fact the Bible CONDONES ALL THESE ACTIONS?

Yes.
    LMAO.....you would have made a good slave master back in the day. I applaud you. Just don't judge me when I kidnap some women outside myself and beat them the ? up = )

The Bible backs me up! HOLLA!

LOL You don't understand do you lol keep saying you'll kidnap and sex slave them lol bible doesn't say that. There was an explicit verse that was against kidnapping - what's that argument?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    Because I am a descendant of slavery in America, I refuse to continue to worship in the ways of devilish people. !

thats what i dont understand about black american christians. ? the ppl that enslaved YOU gave YOU that religion. yet u STILL follow that ? to this day.

wtf? ? makes no sense. o well.....

either way, religion is ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    thats what i dont understand about black american christians. ? the ppl that enslaved YOU gave YOU that religion. yet u STILL follow that ? to this day.

wtf? ? makes no sense. o well.....

either way, religion is ?

Alot of ? believe King James and all them were black (more likely that they were middle eastern rather than black, but unlikely they were white), which means it was really given to people by us. So in essence the religion isn't a white religion, it's a black religion that white's have used.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'll agree that it isn't right, in OUR minds, to have people be slaves. I don't see ? about people ? about the Egyptians having slaves. They were slaved to death, to T H E death.

You're upset because this bible states it's okay to have slaves, because lets be honest you're thinking 'black slavery'. You don't give a ? about no Hebrew slave, but it's about black slavery. Your mind set is all wrong here.

Lets forget about it's wrong to have slaves but think about what has been stated about the slave treatment.

1. They're fed, housed and treated well. They aren't malnourished, left outside and mistreated.

2. Slaves are PURCHASED, NOT KIDNAPPED. You're stating you're gonna kidnap people to make them slaves and that's not what any verse you posted states.

3. Beating of a slave FOR NO REASON isn't permitted. Only if they do not follow rules it's then they are punished. If it's knowingly, it's a harsh punishment. If it's unknowingly, it's a light punishment. - you make it seem like it's a beating fest, like "Yo, slave" *SMACK* "sit down ? ". Total misunderstanding.

4. Slaves AREN'T USED as SEX SLAVES. How would that even be possible? If this bible states one of ? 's rules is "fornication is an abomination" then how does sex slaves work in the favor of ? ? Again, unbiblical.

5. Asks slaves to fear and obey masters as their masters do ? , in the end ? rewards the slaves with whatever I guess.

I don't believe in ? anymore bro but I cannot stand misunderstandings and blatant ones at that. You seem to be purposely twisting words and making it seem what it's not. What you're stating about kidnapping and sex slaves is beyond ignorant.

Believe what you want though, those verses don't state that. Even Chozen agrees you're misunderstanding it.

Probably so, but nothing can be done. I said, slavery isn't right but they were treated fairly. The black slaves were mistreated and the bible was used - in the wrong context and reasons.

Yes.

LOL You don't understand do you lol keep saying you'll kidnap and sex slave them lol bible doesn't say that. There was an explicit verse that was against kidnapping - what's that argument?

A slave, by definition, is one under a state of subjection. Slaves are FORCED to do as the master says, and the Bible supports the BEATING of slaves, a despicable act that traumatized many slave children and families. But you think that's okay.......lol........shame on you.

The Bible does not say explicitly that kidnapping slaves is okay, but if I am holding someone against their will, what is the ? difference?

And if the Bible truly does not support the taking of slaves, why give rules and regulations revolving around slavery at all? Why not just say slavery is wrong and evil, the way the Koran and Buddhism says it is?

Disgraceful passages you are defending.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A slave, by definition, is one under a state of subjection. Slaves are FORCED to do as the master says, and the Bible supports the BEATING of slaves, a despicable act that traumatized many slave children and families. But you think that's okay.......lol........shame on you.

The Bible does not say explicitly that kidnapping slaves is okay, but if I am holding someone against their will, what is the ? difference?

And if the Bible truly does not support the taking of slaves, why give rules and regulations revolving around slavery at all? Why not just say slavery is wrong and evil, the way the Koran and Buddhism says it is?

The Koran doesn't denounce slavery. It openly speaks about people having slaves. In the same manner as the bible though, it speaks about how you have to feed, pay, house, etc...
  • VIBE
    edited January 2011
    Options

I'm not defending but putting it into context. It's whatever though, do what you want with the verses. You've had more than me and Chozen tell you you're misunderstanding ? about it.

I fully understand the fact that they're slaves and that is def. wrong but I never found script that said they are FORCED, UNWILLINGLY into slavery. It just seems like the norm, and they don't really seem to mind.

Whats the difference between having a maid in the house of 50 Cent? She is doing all the ? that 50 doesn't, on top of that one who cleans and does all laundry, there's one who cooks, then there's one who does all the landscaping etc. Those are pretty much, technically, modern day slaves just without all the bad ? (punishment, kept forever etc)

Slaves back then, biblical times, did the stuff the rich person didn't do at all. That was cleaning, cooking, landscaping, tending to his animals/farm type stuff. Same ? , just that person was OWNED and taken care of.