The Roman Road.....................

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
2lcxmvp.jpg

? ’s plan of salvation set forth in Paul’s letter to the Romans...
These few simple steps show the way to accept Jesus Christ and to receive salvation.

• For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of ? . Romans 3:23
    We have all sinned and do not deserve the glory of ? . We are all sinners and need to have our sins blotted out and until this is done, we fall short of the glory of ? .
  • For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of ? is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
    Death is what one receives if they don't turn away from sin. The gift of ? is eternal life--His gift to us--from refusing to be a slave to sin any longer.
  • But ? commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
    ? sent Jesus to die in our place because of the great love He has for us. While we were still sinners, He died for us.
  • For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
    Admit your sins - You must admit to ? that you are a sinner and confess your sins to Him. Not only do we need to confess our sins, we need to repent - meaning to turn away from them.
  • That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
    Receive Jesus as Lord and surrender your life to Him.
Are you ready to take the most important step of your life?
If you are and you understand what you have read, then all you have to do is ask Him to save you. Pray the following prayer or use your own words from your heart.

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and that I am separated from you. I believe that you died for me on the cross and rose again to give eternal life. I ask you to forgive me of my sins and take total control of my life. I invite you Jesus to live in my heart. Thank You for saving me and making me your child. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

"For ? says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:2

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We must all have slaves and worship Jesus, as our great white slave masters did in the past. Props to this thread
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I'm armed'n'gettin cause Jesus is preparing me for armageddon.
    503b0aa6.jpg
    I'm Arm, Aged & don!

Did you know that the pharaoh Thutmoses III was nick-named Armageddon? He and his army went to Meggido, Palestine and put a wooping on them so bad that they said that this must be what Armageddon will look like.

Thutmose III made 16 raids in 20 years. He was an active expansionist ruler, sometimes called Egypt's greatest conqueror or "the Napoleon of Egypt."[13] He is recorded to have captured 350 cities during his rule and conquered much of the Near East from the Euphrates to Nubia during seventeen known military campaigns. He was the first Pharaoh after Thutmose I to cross the Euphrates, doing so during his campaign against Mitanni. His campaign records were transcribed onto the walls of the temple of Amun at Karnak, and are now transcribed into Urkunden IV. He is consistently regarded as one of the greatest of Egypt's warrior pharaohs, who transformed Egypt into an international superpower by creating an empire that stretched from southern Syria through to Canaan and Nubia.[14] In most of his campaigns his enemies were defeated town by town, until being beaten into submission. The preferred tactic was to subdue a much weaker city or state one at a time resulting in surrender of each fraction until complete ? was achieved.

A monument of his achievements is standing in Rome today. Thutmose's tekhen waty, today standing in Rome as the Lateran obelisk. The move from Egypt to Rome was initiated by Constantine the Great (Roman Emperor, 324-337) in 326, though he died before it could be shipped out of Alexandria. His son, the Emperor Constantius II completed the transfer in 357. An account of the shipment was written by contemporary historian

Obelisk-Lateran.jpg