AZ Shooting & White Arrogance (For those who didnt already know)

Options
DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Mind state:

Black DC Snipers who shot people =
Criminals, cancers to society, just plain evil

Black Gang Members =
OH Well....niggers will be niggers. What do you expect from, "those people."

White Shooter
= ? ...he's just craaazy.

Blame:

Blame for acts of violence from blacks =
must be that "gangsta rap from that R. Kelly and that Chris Brown and NAZZ they listen to"

Blame for acts of violence whites commit =
we need more mental health care facilities in this country. We cant blame others for what one nut does.

Conclusion:

Surely whites are loving caring, benevolent beings. For one to do such a thing they must be INSANE. Not like niggers who are naturally violent.

So for those of you who swear to ? that whites aren't racist in general and blacks aren't treated differently in white media...this is the most recent example.

Comments

• BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya ? was sad a 9 yr old girl got murder also she was visting the congress women who got shot inn the head that ? had me upset cause got kids and to me nothing worst then losing a kid but im white and i have a mixed daughter several mixed nephews and nieces not saying alot of whites aint racist cause they are but not everyone of them is ...just saying....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    look at the bright side. at least theres no famous black serial killers.
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BIGC129 wrote: »
    ya ? was sad a 9 yr old girl got murder also she was visting the congress women who got shot inn the head that ? had me upset cause got kids and to me nothing worst then losing a kid but im white and i have a mixed daughter several mixed nephews and nieces not saying alot of whites aint racist cause they are but not everyone of them is ...just saying....
    I know. That's why I said whites in general.

of course not every.single.one of you is racist. A potential danger maybe lol but not racist.

This thread is just about how arrogant whites are in response to these things and it goes to show you how they really feel about things.

I keep hearing that this is an "UNSPEAKABLE ACT." You ever hear that when black people get killed or shot? Nope. ? is just expected. Even though political assassinations and assassination attempts are not really even that rare in American politics. But white people tend to willingly forget their violent acts quick. But still ? about OJ til this day.
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    look at the bright side. at least theres no famous black serial killers.
    Even with that. They just make a good movie out of that ? .

ZODIAC, MONSTER, and whatever else I'm forgetting.

Gotta give it to white people. They good with the Public Relations on this type of ? lol

Meanwhile black people...not so much.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well, every spin artist on the right jumped to action trying to put anyone on the spot who blamed anything other than Loughner's insanity for what happened.

Maybe Nas should hire some public relations people instead of writing incoherent diss tracks about fox news.
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u know what blacks need? their own serial killer with swag. even a fake one like a black Dexter or a ? Patrick Bateman. Most black murderers are usually gang associated or hood. blacks need like an upper class high profile psychopath murderer to start calling them crazy.

then he could go to jail and start doing paintings.
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Y'all don't consider Monster Kody a serial killer?
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Well, every spin artist on the right jumped to action trying to put anyone on the spot who blamed anything other than Loughner's insanity for what happened.

Maybe Nas should hire some public relations people instead of writing incoherent diss tracks about fox news.
    watch what you watching Fox keeps feeding us toxins...

Hey Im feelin that song actually :shrug
    u know what blacks need? their own serial killer with swag. even a fake one like a black Dexter or a ? Patrick Bateman. Most black murderers are usually gang associated or hood. blacks need like an upper class high profile psychopath murderer to start calling them crazy.
    Nah not before we get our own credible news network.

Its not even the actions it's the spin put on them.

They'd just demonize the black dude and the story would be, "see...it's not really the poverty...even the rich niggers are dangerous. Told ya so."
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sanyika shakur? i dont think he killed ppl
  • ThatA
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I read the dude's book on the recommendation of some straight outta Zimbabwe dude in front of a Swapmeet and the he described him shooting people. Does serial killer apply to gang banging shooters or only cracks that got too much time on their hands.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It was disappointing when the "DC snipers" got caught. Such a boring way for things to end.
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2011
    Options
    News of the horrific alleged crimes of "Grim Sleeper" Lonnie Franklin Jr. undercuts the persistent myth that there are no black serial killers. Below are snapshots of six of the nation's most prolific serial killers of African descent.

Jake Bird (1901-1949) a transient, might have been one of the most prolific serial killers in the nation, although the case failed to capture the attention of the national press, according to HistoryLink.org. Bird was caught in Tacoma on October 30, 1947, after breaking in the home of Bertha Kludt and her daughter Beverly June Kludt and hacking them to death with an ax. He confessed to the killings, reportedly saying it was a burglary gone awry. On Nov. 26, 1947, following a three-day trial, he was convicted of first-degree murder. While on death row, he confessed to committing or being involved in 44 murders during his travels across the country. He was hanged at the Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla on July 15, 1949.

Anthony Sowell, 50, was arrested in 2009 after a woman complained she had been ? at his Cleveland home. Soon after the police went to his house to question him, they discovered 11 bodies buried in his backyard. The unemployed former U.S. Marine, who neighbors say sold scrap metal, reportedly lured his victims -- all of them black -- to his home with promises of alcohol and drugs, the police said. He then strangled and left their bodies in the house or buried them in the backyard, reports say.

Andre Crawford, 47, a Navy veteran who was accused of ? and killing women during the 1990s, was found guilty in 2009 of committing a series of rapes on Chicago's South Side. Crawford, who was dubbed the Englewood-area serial killer, was accused of stabbing, strangling and bludgeoning 11 drug addicts and prostitutes, and brutally assaulting a 12th victim who escaped after pretending to be dead. He reportedly killed the victims, smoked ? ? and returned to have sex with their corpses in the same abandoned buildings where some of their decayed bodies were found months later.

Lorenzo Gilyard reportedly murdered more women than Jack the Ripper during his time as s serial killer -- about 13 -- and no one paid attention. He began strangling prostitutes in his hometown of Kansas City, Mo., in 1977 at the age of 26, according to TruTV. He retired in 1993 at the age of 42, reports say. The only reason he was caught was that DNA evidence fell into the "lap of the city's homicide detectives.'' Three years later, he was convicted and sentenced to life prison without the possibility of parole.

Cleophus Prince, a sexual predator and serial killer, reportedly terrorized San Diego for much of 1990. The former Navy machinist, dubbed the Clairemont Killer, stabbed six women and spurred the largest police manhunt in the city's history, according to news reports. Each crime fit an eerie pattern: women, often home alone, slain with one of their own knives moments after taking a shower, with no sign of forced entry. Prince was unique because white women were among his victims.

Wayne Williams was believed to be one of the most prolific serial killers in the 1970s and 1980s. He is suspected of killing 27 black youths in the Atlanta area, mostly boys between the ages of 7 and 14, from October 1979 to May 1981. However, he was convicted only in the murders of two adults. The cases shook the local community at the time because of fears that racism diminished the strength and speed of law enforcement's response to the killings.

For more about how and why serial killing defies racial profiling, read, "Of Course There Are Black Serial Killers."
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a serial killer i think is defined by someone who kills people and gets some psychological thrill off it
  • ThatA
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I find it amazing how all those ? are old. White ? are usually like 30 killing ? all crazy with ? chainsaws and ? .
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited January 2011
    Options
    also kills people over a time period like every few months takes a break then the ugre comes back
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    good break down my man...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    These are all Dateline to catch a preditor people. But you can't blame white people! Those are individuals.

black men only molest within the family

ask almost any black chick
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Islamic fundamentalists. Their motivations were pretty clear.
    Black Gang Members =
    They would be viewed like any other ethnic syndicates if they didn't advertise that they're members of organized crime so blatantly.

So instead they're viewed as functional retards who should probably be in prison so they don't fall down and hurt themselves.
    White Shooter = ? ...he's just craaazy.
    If you honestly believe that's what the press is saying about this guy, you're delusional.

They're tripping over each other to prove that he's right wing, left wing, libertarian, ? , atheist, the list goes on and on.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Why white people don't like to admit their problem are related to their skin?

White people invented Pasteurization, the cure for polio and many other diseases, modern agriculture, computers, airplanes, space travel.

This must be because of our skin.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sanyika shakur? i dont think he killed ppl

lol... oh yes he did!!!!

back when i was like 11-12 when i used to spend the night at my cousin housei remember him and my uncle lil john from hoover caught a ? from neighborhood rollin 60's slippin, gaffled his ass and had him handcuffed to the toilet in his bathroom. they had ? come over takin turns beatin his ass just cause and had him eatin ? and drinkin ? for like 3 days... i dont know what happened when they finally got through with him, but im pretty sure they aint just let him go.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Mind state:

Criminals, cancers to society, just plain evil

Black Gang Members =
    OH Well....niggers will be niggers. What do you expect from, "those people."

White Shooter
    = ? ...he's just craaazy.

Blame:

Blame for acts of violence from blacks =
    must be that "gangsta rap from that R. Kelly and that Chris Brown and NAZZ they listen to"

Blame for acts of violence whites commit =
    we need more mental health care facilities in this country. We cant blame others for what one nut does.

Conclusion:

Surely whites are loving caring, benevolent beings. For one to do such a thing they must be INSANE. Not like niggers who are naturally violent.

So for those of you who swear to ? that whites aren't racist in general and blacks aren't treated differently in white media...this is the most recent example.

? you know i know... ONLY IN AMERICA...? dont become a problem.. until white people are involved.. then people want to pass laws.. make changes, prary on it and search for answers...

? THE WORLD...
  • redclay
    redclay Members Posts: 9
    edited January 2011
    Options

then he could go to jail and start doing paintings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gYc5fvMQ0
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Real ? , Jared Loughner does look "level 2" crazy.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i remember the DC snipers as being portrayed by the media as being crazy. The kid was initially reported as being psychologically abused because he was a victim of mind control from a dominant male father type figure. And the man was seen as a crazy ex military dude who lost his mind. both were labeled as serial killers. thats not a label that is too often attatched to some black dude in the hood who gets arrested for a series of murders that could deem him to be a serial killer. its usually resigned to psychopaths with some sort of disorder towards killing and murder
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i remember the DC snipers as being portrayed by the media as being crazy. The kid was initially reported as being psychologically abused because he was a victim of mind control
    Nope.

The dude was just a criminal who wanted to ? and the child was just a sociopath without a soul because he didnt have a Father. Tell the whole story.

Its not like they were saying, "oh poor thing he was just shell shocked" like the do with young white killers. It was more of a "see how they are because they dont have father?" type of thing.

And either way thats just a random example. There are plenty more like that black dude that killed those black kids/teenagers years ago (Soladad O'brian did a story about it). he didnt get no excuses at all. he was just a monster. White people thouugh? They just need counseling they're sick in the head. SMH