please tell me am i wrong for this

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
ok..one of my best friends is dateing my other bestfriends brother..(we are all real good friends) ok my bestfriend tina...her brother is just a big time playa..i mean all this boy does is just use females...hes a DOG A BIG AS DOG...ok so my homegurl aisha shes been messin around wit tamias brother corey on and off for a min..its been nothing major

so recently aisha moves into a new spot and i geuss her and corey (tamias brother) start messing around and she moves him into her apt...me being a good friend i try and warn aish "gurl dont mess with that boy he is a dog it aint gonna work" ...well she is just stuck on 'dumb ? status and doesnt wanna hear it (i dont pressure it anymore..i been there)

well before aisha moved to her new spot corey was messin wit some broad that stays down the street from here..

to make a long story short..im down there wit aisha's 2 boys watching them.... i hear corey on the phone talkin to tasha and ? talkin about "yea i miss you and im about to come over there"..and some other bullshyt this boy came into the livingroom bragging about the gurl begging for him to come back!!!!

ok so when aisha comes back home i tell her i say "aisha do not tell corey i told you this but".....i gave her the lowdown
personally i know how females are i do not even know why i even told the gurl,,however that is my gurl and i really felt that she should have known

so of course today i get a call from aisha shes cryin on the phone talkin about "corey moved out we broke up cause i told him about going over tashas house blah blah blah
'.....the only thing i could tell her was "gurl i told you"

so was i wrong for tellin this gurl or should i kept my mouth shut cause now she wont stop buggin me about it and i do feel bad cause i know she really liked this man...

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lick her ? make her feel better...

SWAG
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ahhhhh.. When keeping it real goes wrong..

Your not wrong for trying too look out for ol' girl, but sometimes in situations like this, its better that things are left unsaid and let the individuals involved resolved the situation on their own terms and learning life lessons at his or her own emotional, mentally and physical expense. Sometimes people need to figure things out by themsleves so later on, that individual isn't regretting, has tried, gave their best etc. etc.

But, don't stress urself over someone else's drama..or else its gonna have a negative effect on you.. Pleasebelievethat.

goodluck!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hoes before bros

you did her a favor ....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    She's only truly crying because he jumped out of the box she put him in and she sad her perception was wrong. Don't feel bad, people most times need to learn the hard way.