What do y'all think about single fathers?

Options
shtoopid
shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
nobody wants a baby mama. the day a kid comes out of a woman, her stock takes a nosedive. on some great depression type ? . how do females feel about single fathers?

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they loooooove men that are taking care of kids (as long as he has extra money to trick)

their primitive instincts attract them to caring father figures
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't think anything about them

I don't date them, and don't plan on dating them either
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not interested
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they loooooove men that are taking care of kids (as long as he has extra money to trick)

their primitive instincts attract them to caring father figures

c/s .
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't think anything about them.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not interested

I agree...
    Glad they're taking care of their kids or whatever, but not my thing.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i'd still beat
  • TootsieRoll
    TootsieRoll Members Posts: 60
    edited January 2011
    Options
    some cold b*tches up in here.. i love single fathers its like finding a rare pokemon when i see one. i guess if u only care about one nite stand they mite not be for u but for me i see a caring loving guy and i wanna give him a chance.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn I could'ng get no play from the IC women cause I'm single father *hangs head and takes "L"*
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn I could'ng get no play from the IC women cause I'm single father *hangs head and takes "L"*

not true ....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not true ....
    Always got one in the corner, what up MsS
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    single fathers stay winning...........

that is all:)
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    nobody wants a baby mama. the day a kid comes out of a woman, her stock takes a nosedive. on some great depression type ? . how do females feel about single fathers?

Women have the same selfish reason why they won't date single fathers that men have about dating single mothers. Not our responsibility. Which is okay to think that way. Why should anyone who is single without kids have to take on the role and responsibility of fulltime lover part time parent, to a child that isn't theirs, just to be with that person??
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Women have the same selfish reason why they won't date single fathers that men have about dating single mothers. Not our responsibility. Which is okay to think that way. Why should anyone who is single without kids have to take on the role and responsibility of fulltime lover part time parent, to a child that isn't theirs, just to be with that person??

but who is asking the chick to do all that?

I just want some ? ...............shorty be lucky if she even find out my daughter's name, let alone even getting a chance to meet her

singles fathers ain't exactly trying to snatch up a chick to make as a replacement momma
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    but who is asking the chick to do all that?

I just want some ? ...............shorty be lucky if she even find out my daughter's name, let alone even getting a chance to meet her

singles fathers ain't exactly trying to snatch up a chick to make as a replacement momma

I concur and I'd sure as hell have to like her an awful lot, and trust her an awful lot for her to meet my kids so soon...hell to an extent the same applies to phone convos between me and her.

In too many cases I think that's the difference between single mothers and single fathers; for the record I'm not trying to be sexist but I've seen too many instances with my own 2 that single mothers are more quick to introduce their child/children to the man they're seeing, dating, ? ,etc. than single fathers.

One last point I need to say b/c this amuses YET amazes me simultaneously. It's pretty ironic that single mothers often DEMAND that the man accept "the complete package" meaning her and her children but with single fathers ? we may as well have the plague or some ? for ? to even "remotely" fall our way.

Oh well no wonder why black men and black women continue to distance themselves from each other and most times it's over the most trivial ? imagineable.

I've dated and on a few occasions sexed single mothers through and through and I can honestly say that I was never propositioned, threatened, served with an ultimatum about " being step-daddy or playing the role of one". The fact that I can get along with kids I guess is that gift or curse (depending who you ask) that initiates the process of them becoming attached to me so I take things gradual/natural.