Ladies does having multiple partners at the same time make you feel like a hoe?

Options
Plop Star
Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
i got this female i got from the club a couple days before christmas, i been ? her for bout two or three weeks but the other day she call me talkin bout she cant talk to me no more cause she talk to two of my cousins. she didnt kno that we knew the whole time ,and i gave her number to one of my cousins. so after she found out we was all related, and all of us was ? , we tried the "go on ahead and ? the team" ? , she wasnt bout it tho and cussed all us out.

So.....Ladies tell me why this is a problem?
Does it make you seem like a ? to have multiple partners even tho you have had sex with all of them around the same time frame?

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    back in my spanklin days, this chick who had a boyfriend i was messing with told me sht stopped ? her boyfriend when me and her started ? , and i was kinda lost like

"why that ? might realize something is up"

and her response was
    "i'd feel like a freak if i'm ? 2 ? ...i know i still deal with him, bbut i don't think it would be right to have sex with him while we're still having sex"

and i was kinda lost, cuz i flat out told her i didn't wanna be her man,..i mean the only reason we hooked up was cuz it was the first time we bumped into eachother since highschool, and there was always mad tension between us....this was a 2 maybe 3 month spanklefest at the absolute longest....and to top it of she was ? when she found out i was still ? other chicks....

so while it may not be universaly across the board.. a nice number of females HATE that ? ....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Remember they arent hoes. That's a misogynistic term only men that "hate" women would use.

They are simply exercising their "Sexual freedom" from the clitoral bonds of oppression.

Cuz when a man does it...blah blah blah excuse excuse...but when a female does it blah blah excuse excuse excuse...

get it together man. U gotta learn the lingo.
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Remember they arent hoes. That's a misogynistic term only men that "hate" women would use.

They are simply exercising their "Sexual freedom" from the clitoral bonds of oppression.

Cuz when a man does it...blah blah blah excuse excuse...but when a female does it blah blah excuse excuse excuse...

get it together man. U gotta learn the lingo.

i aint call nobody a hoe i just asked them does it make them feel like hoes?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

cuz just like crime....? pays...
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    cuz just like crime....? pays...

lol i dont kno what that means but it made me lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think you posted this on the wrong forum.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they feel guilty until they find a way to rationalize their behaivor
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think you posted this on the wrong forum.

naw naw i think its the right one
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2011
    Options

they shouldnt like ol dude said before she should have clitoral freedom or some ? like that
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sarcasm man. sarcasm
    pretty much
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    long as they warsh they yock before the next ? drop it in their draws they should feel fresh.
    and hoes aint fresh
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    naw naw i think its the right one

Naw I don't think so, ain't no females of that sort on this forum.
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Naw I don't think so, ain't no females of that sort on this forum.

the same hoe on here prolly talkin like she dont ? nothin is the same hoe ? poppin on a headstand for six ? in her living room......and y the ? this ? get moved to the powder room
This discussion has been closed.