Ladies why she won't admit that she's fcking him?

Options
kAjUn
kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
*Warning* it's a bit long of a read

I just got out of a situation with this chick I was talking to for over a year. It was like a long distance type thing, but we didn't put a title on it just when we're together we're together type ? . I was supposed to come out there and see her for her 21st b-day, but switch of plans and said I was coming just for the weekend on new years and she was like ok. I had told her this weeks ahead time. Then she started giving me all these ? excuses why it wouldn't be a good idea for me to come after I had already requested off from work. And before that she was saying she needed her space from talking to me and blah blah. So eventually we talked about it and everything cool I thought, cause I told her look all I care about is new years with you other than that we don't have to do anything big or special. She was bringing up her work schedule which was never and issue before and all types of ? . But eventually I talked it out with her and she was like ok. So eventually I found out she didn't think i was going to come and she made plans with her friends for a all girls night out, but instead of telling me that she tried to blame the whole situation on me saying I just came out there and just bought the ticket smh.

So I got out there and ain't ? poppin all I did was smoke and drink on new years with her and friends. Everybody leaves and she falls asleep on the couch so I kissed her goodnight I'm going up stairs to bed. A hour later she walks into the room grabs her sweat pants and walks out and leaves the house. I get a text saying "I been kidnapped lol". I said what do you mean? She said I was just planning to smoke with my friends and they found out I didn't do ? on new years and decided to take me down town. I texted a mutual friend of ours J about it and he said that's ? up and why she didn't think to bring you with her or atleast ask. Apparently from what I was told she didn't feel comfortable being around me and had anxiety, so she wanted to get away from me. I talked to her about it when she got back in and told her look if you're uncomfortable then tell me what's up and I'll leave or would have never came. She basically shrugged it off saying she cool. So in the end ? was a disaster and I found out she trifling, liar and a ? , and was having interest in somebodyelse. This dude from chicago, but she won't ADMIT she's ? him when clearly it points that she is.

At her b-day party 2 mutual friends of ours said he was there and one of them said they heard rocking noises all night from upstairs and he spent the night. The ? trying to tell me all they do is lay down and talk, the room over downstairs is her mom room smh, you know how creaky my floors are when you walk SMH. She said ain't nothing serious between me and him, it's just "fun", but I do like him. He spent the night before that, she had a news years date with him, that's why she was trying hard for me not to come, he was the one that she was with that night, and on top of that the ? wanted to meet me. She's admitted to ? 2 other people before so why she won't admit to this one when clearly she is?

And the whole reason she started acting funny cause we had got into a argument and i had stopped picking up the phone and just texted her for a week. Before that I had got in good with this chick from this school I had transferred from, but I didn't smash cause her ? was funky(I made a thread about her last month). So when I had talked to my main about what's been going on with me and brought her up she got ? off and assumed I was cutting her off for her and tried to move on, and once I didn't smash tried to get back in good with her. But she won't completely admit that was the issue and wanted to make it seem like it was the problem with the other aforementioned reasons.

She has stated before that if I were to mess with somebodyelse the best way for her to deal with it is to mess with somebodyelse. And because of her pride she would never let me know how it really would hurt her. J had talked to her about it and tried to hit him with the same bs but he wasn't buying it and he was saying come on you ? him. Then she wanted to say ALL HE DID WAS EAT MY ? and tried to reenact how the noise was making.

Comments

• Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »

I just got out of a situation with this chick I was talking to for over a year. It was like a long distance type thing, but we didn't put a title on it just when we're together we're together type ? . I was supposed to come out there and see her for her 21st b-day, but switch of plans and said I was coming just for the weekend on new years and she was like ok. I had told her this weeks ahead time. Then she started giving me all these ? excuses why it wouldn't be a good idea for me to come after I had already requested off from work. And before that she was saying she needed her space from talking to me and blah blah. So eventually we talked about it and everything cool I thought, cause I told her look all I care about is new years with you other than that we don't have to do anything big or special. She was bringing up her work schedule which was never and issue before and all types of ? . But eventually I talked it out with her and she was like ok. So eventually I found out she didn't think i was going to come and she made plans with her friends for a all girls night out, but instead of telling me that she tried to blame the whole situation on me saying I just came out there and just bought the ticket smh.

lol ha you was gettin played since the first paragraph
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Might be the funniest thing i've ever read.

*ques the Beyonce song*

It's just emotionsssss, takin you ovvvver

* Ques Carl Thomas*

And your emotionallll, and you cant let gooo

*Ques the Usher*

Caught Up! Got you feelin it...losin control, this girls got a hold of youuu
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    eating ? the same as ? to me. I know you want the ladies opinion but you should just plan on moving on, man if she was feeling you like that she would be doing everything in her power to be with you.

I been in a similar situation. it aint easy but somethings never are.
  • kAjUn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yup I knew the ? was fishy when the excuses started coming out, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what lol.

@ whatevathehell. The situation between us is pretty much cooked at the moment and we're not on speaking terms, but friends that were there and heard the situation speculating why she just won't confess up when it's clear as day she's lying smh. I just think she don't want me to be right and pin point her conniving ways. But that's just me and I want to hear(or read to be technical) more females out look on the situation.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kajun wrote: »
    *warning* it's a bit long of a read

i just got out of a situation with this chick i was talking to for over a year. It was like a long distance type thing, but we didn't put a title on it just when we're together we're together type ? . I was supposed to come out there and see her for her 21st b-day, but switch of plans and said i was coming just for the weekend on new years and she was like ok. I had told her this weeks ahead time. Then she started giving me all these ? excuses why it wouldn't be a good idea for me to come after i had already requested off from work. And before that she was saying she needed her space from talking to me and blah blah. So eventually we talked about it and everything cool i thought, cause i told her look all i care about is new years with you other than that we don't have to do anything big or special. She was bringing up her work schedule which was never and issue before and all types of ? . But eventually i talked it out with her and she was like ok. So eventually i found out she didn't think i was going to come and she made plans with her friends for a all girls night out, but instead of telling me that she tried to blame the whole situation on me saying i just came out there and just bought the ticket smh.

So i got out there and ain't ? poppin all i did was smoke and drink on new years with her and friends. Everybody leaves and she falls asleep on the couch so i kissed her goodnight i'm going up stairs to bed. A hour later she walks into the room grabs her sweat pants and walks out and leaves the house. I get a text saying "i been kidnapped lol". I said what do you mean? She said i was just planning to smoke with my friends and they found out i didn't do ? on new years and decided to take me down town. I texted a mutual friend of ours j about it and he said that's ? up and why she didn't think to bring you with her or atleast ask. Apparently from what i was told she didn't feel comfortable being around me and had anxiety, so she wanted to get away from me. I talked to her about it when she got back in and told her look if you're uncomfortable then tell me what's up and i'll leave or would have never came. She basically shrugged it off saying she cool. So in the end ? was a disaster and i found out she trifling, liar and a ? , and was having interest in somebodyelse. This dude from chicago, but she won't admit she's ? him when clearly it points that she is.

At her b-day party 2 mutual friends of ours said he was there and one of them said they heard rocking noises all night from upstairs and he spent the night. The ? trying to tell me all they do is lay down and talk, the room over downstairs is her mom room smh, you know how creaky my floors are when you walk smh. She said ain't nothing serious between me and him, it's just "fun", but i do like him. He spent the night before that, she had a news years date with him, that's why she was trying hard for me not to come, he was the one that she was with that night, and on top of that the ? wanted to meet me. She's admitted to ? 2 other people before so why she won't admit to this one when clearly she is?

And the whole reason she started acting funny cause we had got into a argument and i had stopped picking up the phone and just texted her for a week. Before that i had got in good with this chick from this school i had transferred from, but i didn't smash cause her ? was funky(i made a thread about her last month). So when i had talked to my main about what's been going on with me and brought her up she got ? off and assumed i was cutting her off for her and tried to move on, and once i didn't smash tried to get back in good with her. But she won't completely admit that was the issue and wanted to make it seem like it was the problem with the other aforementioned reasons.

She has stated before that if i were to mess with somebodyelse the best way for her to deal with it is to mess with somebodyelse. And because of her pride she would never let me know how it really would hurt her. J had talked to her about it and tried to hit him with the same bs but he wasn't buying it and he was saying come on you ? him. Then she wanted to say all he did was eat my ? and tried to reenact how the noise was making.

you lost^ ^
  • cityslicka
    cityslicka Members Posts: 177
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cliff notes plz
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cityslicka wrote: »
    cliff notes plz

shorty ? several other ? , but one man up to the one she caught feelings for....
  • kAjUn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh yea most definitely she ? other ? , cause once this situation blew up all her skeletons came out the closet from other people. We not even on speaking terms, I had to cut her ass loose. But the ? is straight up lying that she ain't ? ol' boy and I don't see why she just won't admit it since the ? is over with.
  • kAjUn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    you lost^ ^

Yea bruh I had to man up and take my L on this one lol. ? really was karma though and I had it coming. But I had to count my blessings cause I was raw ? and never caught nothing from her.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You took that Elski my dude.

Real Rap if she was out there like that kept it cool and just use her to travel out to the spot to snatch up other females ina new space.

You aint from out there so I dont know why you trippin...but this may just be one of those life lessons.

I wouldnt cut her loose tho...just use her as a free hotel ...unless you REALLY in your feelings about it...then I guess I wouldnt pick up the phone.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

So I got out there and ain't ? poppin all I did was smoke and drink on new years with her and friends. Everybody leaves and she falls asleep on the couch so I kissed her goodnight I'm going up stairs to bed. A hour later she walks into the room grabs her sweat pants and walks out and leaves the house. I get a text saying "I been kidnapped lol". I said what do you mean? She said I was just planning to smoke with my friends and they found out I didn't do ? on new years and decided to take me down town. I texted a mutual friend of ours J about it and he said that's ? up and why she didn't think to bring you with her or atleast ask. Apparently from what I was told she didn't feel comfortable being around me and had anxiety, so she wanted to get away from me. I talked to her about it when she got back in and told her look if you're uncomfortable then tell me what's up and I'll leave or would have never came. She basically shrugged it off saying she cool. So in the end ? was a disaster and I found out she trifling, liar and a ? , and was having interest in somebodyelse. This dude from chicago, but she won't ADMIT she's ? him when clearly it points that she is.

At her b-day party 2 mutual friends of ours said he was there and one of them said they heard rocking noises all night from upstairs and he spent the night. The ? trying to tell me all they do is lay down and talk, the room over downstairs is her mom room smh, you know how creaky my floors are when you walk SMH. She said ain't nothing serious between me and him, it's just "fun", but I do like him. He spent the night before that, she had a news years date with him, that's why she was trying hard for me not to come, he was the one that she was with that night, and on top of that the ? wanted to meet me. She's admitted to ? 2 other people before so why she won't admit to this one when clearly she is?

And the whole reason she started acting funny cause we had got into a argument and i had stopped picking up the phone and just texted her for a week. Before that I had got in good with this chick from this school I had transferred from, but I didn't smash cause her ? was funky(I made a thread about her last month). So when I had talked to my main about what's been going on with me and brought her up she got ? off and assumed I was cutting her off for her and tried to move on, and once I didn't smash tried to get back in good with her. But she won't completely admit that was the issue and wanted to make it seem like it was the problem with the other aforementioned reasons.

She has stated before that if I were to mess with somebodyelse the best way for her to deal with it is to mess with somebodyelse. And because of her pride she would never let me know how it really would hurt her. J had talked to her about it and tried to hit him with the same bs but he wasn't buying it and he was saying come on you ? him. Then she wanted to say ALL HE DID WAS EAT MY ? and tried to reenact how the noise was making.

Sounds like that young heffa got her game tight and was playing you since day one. If you talking to a ? who lives out of state, do not believe any thing the chick tells you. Y'all are in two different zip codes, so she's gonna do whatever the ? she wants and won't feel the least bit bad about it because you simply ain't there. Chalk it up as a loss and keep it pushing.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    In short: Because she's a liar.

? Lie.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u are very lucky u didn't catch nothing. and she didn't admit it because she didn't want to, simple as that. what benefit would she gain by telling you? if yall were seriously in a relationship then yeah but not in this situation.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

? Lie.

cosign........
  • kAjUn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You took that Elski my dude.

Real Rap if she was out there like that kept it cool and just use her to travel out to the spot to snatch up other females ina new space.

You aint from out there so I dont know why you trippin...but this may just be one of those life lessons.

I wouldnt cut her loose tho...just use her as a free hotel ...unless you REALLY in your feelings about it...then I guess I wouldnt pick up the phone.

It is one of those life lessons, that's why I said it was karma lol. The whole situation was triflin in the beginning. Pretty much I was talking to her ex bestfriend and she threw dirt on her name and sold her out to get to me. There was a instant connection and sparks flew between us. Ol girl had a boyfriend and me and her was on rocky terms and it just got worse when that ? was going down.

A friend of mine was in my ear about it saying don't trust that ? cause she sold her bestfriend out what you think she'd do to you? I heard him but I guess you can say I just went with the flow and slept with one eye open. We didn't want to make things harder than what it was and just made an agreement that if we started liking on somebodyelse or fooled around we tell eachother. The ? started to get ugly when marriage got brought up. She bisexual and wanted a swinger marriage. Me I thought that was stupid cause I'm like why the ? sleep with other people and be married? I understand with spicing the ? up, but to go through saying ya vows, license, and making a covenant it just didn't make sense bruh.

Then I told her part of the reason I hold marriage to a high standards cause the way my pops dogged my mother out. He cheated for years and had babies by other women, so when I was young I made a promise to withhold the integrity of my marriage and vows. I understand the circumstance is different but the feeling were the same. I was like ? let's not just get married and have fun with it. See she's a selfish chick and pretty much wanted her way and I wasn't having it and she argued about it with me for months, and that's when she was like then let's just enjoy this for what it is and not put any expectations on it. First I felt like I was wasting my time but ? got over it and rolled with it and had fun with it. But we was still ? raw and kept our obligations to let us know what's up so we wouldn't get the wrong impression when we got together.

All in all I just took a chance on a triflin chick who flaws showed in the beginning and I just ignored them and got caught up and had a good time with it. That's why I keep saying it's karma. But yea I guess I'll see what's up if ? ever die down, but I really didn't see anymore use of being cool with her after ? blew up lol. I mean I still got peeps to crash with out there so staying at her place not necessary.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Because like a lot of people, humans lie like a mother F for no good reason at all but mostly because being upfront takes to much ? .
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man you in for a long life. I can tell.

Good luck.
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I feel u T/S...what you gotta do is just learn from this ? ...to find that love you gotta take a leap of faith...and u just jumped with the WRONG CHICK.. it sucks because like you said u knew from the jump that it was wrong...cuz when u START out wrong...its gonna end like that. I learned that if a chick aint willing to give u ALL of her...then leave it alone...ofcourse thats only if you are looking for something serious.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

? Lie.

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

What are you doing messing with a funky smelling female and traveling to see in the first place?

2rpfcly.gif
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kajun wrote: »
    *warning* it's a bit long of a read

i just got out of a situation with this chick i was talking to for over a year. It was like a long distance type thing, but we didn't put a title on it just when we're together we're together type ? . I was supposed to come out there and see her for her 21st b-day, but switch of plans and said i was coming just for the weekend on new years and she was like ok. I had told her this weeks ahead time. Then she started giving me all these ? excuses why it wouldn't be a good idea for me to come after i had already requested off from work. And before that she was saying she needed her space from talking to me and blah blah. So eventually we talked about it and everything cool i thought, cause i told her look all i care about is new years with you other than that we don't have to do anything big or special. She was bringing up her work schedule which was never and issue before and all types of ? . But eventually i talked it out with her and she was like ok. So eventually i found out she didn't think i was going to come and she made plans with her friends for a all girls night out, but instead of telling me that she tried to blame the whole situation on me saying i just came out there and just bought the ticket smh.

So i got out there and ain't ? poppin all i did was smoke and drink on new years with her and friends. Everybody leaves and she falls asleep on the couch so i kissed her goodnight i'm going up stairs to bed. A hour later she walks into the room grabs her sweat pants and walks out and leaves the house. I get a text saying "i been kidnapped lol". I said what do you mean? She said i was just planning to smoke with my friends and they found out i didn't do ? on new years and decided to take me down town. I texted a mutual friend of ours j about it and he said that's ? up and why she didn't think to bring you with her or atleast ask. Apparently from what i was told she didn't feel comfortable being around me and had anxiety, so she wanted to get away from me. I talked to her about it when she got back in and told her look if you're uncomfortable then tell me what's up and i'll leave or would have never came. She basically shrugged it off saying she cool. So in the end ? was a disaster and i found out she trifling, liar and a ? , and was having interest in somebodyelse. This dude from chicago, but she won't admit she's ? him when clearly it points that she is.

At her b-day party 2 mutual friends of ours said he was there and one of them said they heard rocking noises all night from upstairs and he spent the night. The ? trying to tell me all they do is lay down and talk, the room over downstairs is her mom room smh, you know how creaky my floors are when you walk smh. She said ain't nothing serious between me and him, it's just "fun", but i do like him. He spent the night before that, she had a news years date with him, that's why she was trying hard for me not to come, he was the one that she was with that night, and on top of that the ? wanted to meet me. She's admitted to ? 2 other people before so why she won't admit to this one when clearly she is?

And the whole reason she started acting funny cause we had got into a argument and i had stopped picking up the phone and just texted her for a week. Before that i had got in good with this chick from this school i had transferred from, but i didn't smash cause her ? was funky(i made a thread about her last month). So when i had talked to my main about what's been going on with me and brought her up she got ? off and assumed i was cutting her off for her and tried to move on, and once i didn't smash tried to get back in good with her. But she won't completely admit that was the issue and wanted to make it seem like it was the problem with the other aforementioned reasons.

She has stated before that if i were to mess with somebodyelse the best way for her to deal with it is to mess with somebodyelse. And because of her pride she would never let me know how it really would hurt her. J had talked to her about it and tried to hit him with the same bs but he wasn't buying it and he was saying come on you ? him. Then she wanted to say all he did was eat my ? and tried to reenact how the noise was making.

i aint read all that ?

but she won't admit she ? duke cause she a ?

all girl's are freak's b

but some female's are scandalous / trifling / smutt butt's no matter how pretty they are
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yall gone stop respecting ? out the gate.
  • andthencameSHA
    andthencameSHA Members Posts: 150
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how is she a hoe cuz u got played?

nah that was a troll statement.. dont respond to that

but look? this is the difference between men and women
    when WE do it, we do it on purpose
    -end post-
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you know she did it, why do you need her to admit it? Really! Why should you give a ? ? Did you catch feelings for this girl? It's beginning to sound like you have plans on keeping her.

Please don't tell me you're one of those "Why did you do it? Wasn't I good enough for you?", type of dudes. If I KNOW my girl is ? somebody else, I really don't need her to admit it. Lying hoes are always about saving face. Cut her loose and stop wasting your time.
  • kAjUn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man you in for a long life. I can tell.

Good luck.

What's that suppose to mean? Lol. But anyway I like the way you broke it down how she still usable, I mean I really don't NEED her but if I need a place to crash and others don't fall through I know I can hit her spot. Plus she bout throwing me on ? whenever I come so that's what's up too.

I had hit her up and just was like I'm cool ya dig and she was with it. I can give a ? about being friends at this point, but as you said said why cut her loose when she's still usable.