wtf YOU lookin at bytch?

Options
TootsieRoll
TootsieRoll Members Posts: 60
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
oikay so tell me if im off base for getting upset about this. i usually buy my tampons at the gas station next to my apartment, and sumtimes theres this ? sarah workin there, and she ALWAYS gives me funny looks when i buy tampons there, like shes all smug and better then me lookin at me so judgemental. ? i just wanna scream at her WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT YOU ? just dig my nails into her face, then i remember im classy so i just walk outta there. but why the f*ck is she starin at me like that when we both kno DAMN well shes a woman too, she uses tampons too, unless she's a fugly ? which it wouldnt suprise me. but ? it ? me the f*ck off every time. i'm afraid one of these times im just gonna rip into her. how would u handle a ? like this?

Comments

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why dudes still posting as females?
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why would anyboby who's straight have a pic of flo-ryda as they avi?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not really sure where this thread is heading but I shall return
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why dudes still posting as females?

• bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why would anyboby who's straight have a pic of flo-ryda as they avi?

because t/s is a "woman"
  • TootsieRoll
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thank u u've all been so helpful. NOT.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oikay so tell me if im off base for getting upset about this. i usually buy my tampons at the gas station next to my apartment, and sumtimes theres this ? sarah workin there, and she ALWAYS gives me funny looks when i buy tampons there, like shes all smug and better then me lookin at me so judgemental. ? i just wanna scream at her WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT YOU ? just dig my nails into her face, then i remember im classy so i just walk outta there. but why the f*ck is she starin at me like that when we both kno DAMN well shes a woman too, she uses tampons too, unless she's a fugly ? which it wouldnt suprise me. but ? it ? me the f*ck off every time. i'm afraid one of these times im just gonna rip into her. how would u handle a ? like this?

So it just slipped your mind? She must have been some powerful store clerk to break you down to the point of forgetting your very own nature.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i bet those tampons are cheaper at walmart or target
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So it just slipped your mind? She must have been some powerful store clerk to break you down to the point of forgetting your very own nature.

its a guy pretending to be a female
  • TootsieRoll
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its a guy pretending to be a female

no, im not actually but thanks for all the attention. im glad sum1 is obsessed with me.
    junegemini wrote: »
    i bet those tampons are cheaper at walmart or target

they are but its a long drive and usually i need em rite away.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PR doens't normally get trolls.. funny
  • TootsieRoll
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wow i thought i could vent here, and maybe get sum support from ladies who have dealt with a similar situation, guess not.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i only get gas,snacks, blunts, and ginseng from the gas station, sorry
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i only get gas,snacks, blunts, and ginseng from the gas station, sorry

cosign,except for the ginseng.......lol @ this "chick" buying tampons that have sat on the shelf for a decade......thats why the lady who works their looks at you crazy.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    she might not like you for some other reason or she thinks you're immature or something for always buying tampons at a gas station.

Next time you're at walmart or target, buy 2 big packs. That way you won't have to worry about getting them there.

I'd ask her if she has some kind of problem with me.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would never buy my tampons at a gas station... you have got to be paying like 2x's as much as the grocery store or Target.

But if that's where you choose to shop... who ? cares what that clerk thinks. I'd just smile and ? em with kindness and keep it moving. No need to let some minimum wage female ? your day up. Either that or pay with all pennies and nickles... since you know how much they cost just bring exactly that much. Give her something to do ...lol
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    because t/s is a "woman"

Okay then let me rephrase. Why would anybody have a pic of flo-rida as they avi? lol
  • TootsieRoll
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thank u to everyone who had some real feedback. i guess i just need to let this one go and realize sum ppl aren't worth it? i think i will just stock up at target next time i'm there and won't worry about that slimy ? in the gas station anymore. she can think what she wants i'm movin on with my life and not stressin over some irrevelant ? and her ? looks.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thank u to everyone who had some real feedback. i guess i just need to let this one go and realize sum ppl aren't worth it? i think i will just stock up at target next time i'm there and won't worry about that slimy ? in the gas station anymore. she can think what she wants i'm movin on with my life and not stressin over some irrevelant ? and her ? looks.

if u let some basic chick who u dont know make u change your routine what does that say about u?

u need to fight her or ask her wtf she looking at, dont worry bout the classy thing because u prolly arent if u had to remember u r (like how ole girl tried to sneak diss u, u should fight her 2) thats cool though nothing wrong with that.

tell us what happened next time.
  • TootsieRoll
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    if u let some basic chick who u dont know make u change your routine what does that say about u?

u need to fight her or ask her wtf she looking at, dont worry bout the classy thing because u prolly arent if u had to remember u r (like how ole girl tried to sneak diss u, u should fight her 2) thats cool though nothing wrong with that.

tell us what happened next time.

lol now this is kinda what i wanted to hear. yea i think one nite when i'm feelin really pissy im just gonna go in there and if she's workin i'll buy a package just as a test, and if she even looks at me im just gonna raise ? call that ? out every which way. ask her what the f*ck she's lookin at cuz really, i'd love to know.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol now this is kinda what i wanted to hear. yea i think one nite when i'm feelin really pissy im just gonna go in there and if she's workin i'll buy a package just as a test, and if she even looks at me im just gonna raise ? call that ? out every which way. ask her what the f*ck she's lookin at cuz really, i'd love to know.

just give an update lil mama, ? that bish for staring at u.
  • TootsieRoll
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    just give an update lil mama, ? that bish for staring at u.

i'll fo sho let you know if and when.