Ladies help a brother out....

Options
NoNameNeeded
NoNameNeeded Members Posts: 42
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
Yall are going to laugh at this but whatever, as long as yall help me out i dont care. Alright so i've been talking to this girl for a long time and she finally decided to give me the goods. Although this girl isn't a ? , she really hasn't had sex all that much (she told me 4 times?) I am not super duper experienced myself but I have done it plenty of times with the two girls i have done it with in my life..

Anyway im hard or whatever and im trying to get into this girl but i dont know what the ? is going on i just cant get it in.......either her hole is extremely small or i dont know what the ? i'm doing, but i think its the former cuz all the times i've had sex with my ex'es the ? has been a joke/ really easy to get into the ? (i mean, it really isn't rocket science ya know?). I kept trying and i just couldnt do it plus i had a hard time getting hard so i had to try every 5 minutes (she had a really hard time gettin me hard but after today she knows how to do so). At one point i almost had it and she was like how it hurt........so i know i made some kinda progress... just not enuff....

How do i get into this girl? I'm not king kong but i'm not exactly small either. I've never encountered this ? before and I'm completely baffled and i really want to please this girl because I love her. Thanks in advance.

P.S. ..... what are some tips for eating the box?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lubricant..............
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao...u better b 13
  • NoNameNeeded
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao...u better b 13

Im in my early twenties... never dealt with "semi-virgins"
  • NoNameNeeded
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lubricant..............

Do you know of any good types that i can get? I have until sunday
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Your best bet would be to try using a water and silicone based lubricant.
    It is especially great for women who are more sensitive in that area. It is hypoallergenic and concentrated to last 3 times longer. It is a bit thicker in consistency which will reduce any of that friction. Try refraining from using anything with mineral oils as it rapidly deteriorates the latex of a condom.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    use some vaseline
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited January 2011
    Options
    use some vaseline

Please, don't give advice pertaining to this topic, ever.
  • NoNameNeeded
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It is especially great for women who are more sensitive in that area. It is hypoallergenic and concentrated to last 3 times longer. It is a bit thicker in consistency which will reduce any of that friction. Try refraining from using anything with mineral oils as it rapidly deteriorates the latex of a condom.

thankkk you
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thankkk you

You're welcome.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Honestly bruh.. ? is good, but eatin it 1st is better.. its gone turn the both of yall on and she will get wetter that way... I know u said u need tips on eatin, but just ask was she likes...
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    first off, lol at this story, i hope ur not like 16 or something, i don't wanna give no advice to underage folks

definately eat her out first, actually lick and suck on her from head to toe, get the mood right, once u eat the cat, she should be drippin wet and u won't even need ? but it might take a few tries to get it just right. they probably have some tutorials on xtube or something or u cud jus ask her how she likes it but she may not know. there was a point in time when i didn't know, its kind of a gradual thing to finding out what gets u off. also u cud ease the head in and just slowly thrust while kissing until it eases all the way in. anyways, good luck. and remember, be gentle, if u try and force it in u can tear skin.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options

lol

this read like a nuetrogena commercial
  • NoNameNeeded
    edited January 2011
    Options
    first off, lol at this story, i hope ur not like 16 or something, i don't wanna give no advice to underage folks

definitely eat her out first, actually lick and suck on her from head to toe, get the mood right, once u eat the cat, she should be drippin wet and u won't even need ? but it might take a few tries to get it just right. they probably have some tutorials on xtube or something or u cud jus ask her how she likes it but she may not know. there was a point in time when i didn't know, its kind of a gradual thing to finding out what gets u off. also u cud ease the head in and just slowly thrust while kissing until it eases all the way in. anyways, good luck. and remember, be gentle, if u try and force it in u can tear skin.

Thanks for all the answers. This one took the cake though. I finally just did it... after a lot of foreplay and kissing she was reallllllllllly wet and it was easy to go in. I guess she was dry last time.

I took off the condom (cuz i was no longer hard) and went in raw dog though ;(... she ended up gettin hers but i wasn't able to get mine. Oh well.. I just really wanted to give her hers.

I don't plan on doing this ? again without a condom, but just in case, how long from today am i going to have to wait to find out IF she is pregnant? (And how would I?) I should be good once she gets her period right ?
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks for all the answers. This one took the cake though. I finally just did it... after a lot of foreplay and kissing she was reallllllllllly wet and it was easy to go in. I guess she was dry last time.

I took off the condom (cuz i was no longer hard) and went in raw dog though ;(... she ended up gettin hers but i wasn't able to get mine. Oh well.. I just really wanted to give her hers.

I don't plan on doing this ? again without a condom, but just in case, how long from today am i going to have to wait to find out IF she is pregnant? (And how would I?) I should be good once she gets her period right ?

Er, waiting isn't the recommended way forward, she needs to get the morning after pill, if she hasn't already.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? .....U WENT RAW

oh lawd

im out
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Enjoy them crustaceans. and AIDS
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Raw-Meat-1.jpg
    Raw-Meat-1.jpg
    Raw-Meat-1.jpg
    InstantRaw-BookCover.jpg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Buy some W.E.T. ?

also use condoms !!!!
  • #Kew
    #Kew Members Posts: 299
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? .....U WENT RAW

oh lawd

im out

lmao i'm gonna have to dedicate my sig to ur quotables
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This............................ky1.jpg Or

end up like this............KY_Intense.jpg
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options

i wud congratulate u but u went raw so im just gonna smh. and u have about a month or so to find out if she's preggars, u mite wanna get checked too, again i smh.

and that ky jelly arousal ? is overrated. and i paid like $17 for it, i still got almost a full tube if anyone wants it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

peanut oil

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Peanut Oil