Am I Wrong?

Options
ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
For not wanting my kids to be fully african american. I rather my kids be mixed with the features of the Latin or Asian race. Ya know the beauty and hair of Latinas, The brains and ellegance of asians. I dont wanna have dark skinned kids with nappy hair like I see all the time in the black community. Maybe if my mate was a light skinned black with good hair i wouldnt have to worry about it, but she would need to be mixed as wee. No one take this personally, im just sayin I want beautiful kids and breeding with a dark AA would decrease my chanes of that

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why not just buy a baby straight cash?
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's sad that you feel that way but you have a right to your preference.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    It's sad that you feel that way but you have a right to your preference.

See This The ? Im Talking Bout. If Its MY preference why is it sad
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For not wanting my kids to be fully african american. I rather my kids be mixed with the features of the Latin or Asian race. Ya know the beauty and hair of Latinas, The brains and ellegance of asians. I dont wanna have dark skinned kids with nappy hair like I see all the time in the black community. Maybe if my mate was a light skinned black with good hair i wouldnt have to worry about it, but she would need to be mixed as wee. No one take this personally, im just sayin I want beautiful kids and breeding with a dark AA would decrease my chanes of that

Wow...I'm sorry you feel that way. But just giving you a heads up, Asians aren't as bright as you may think they are. And with Latinas, that beauty only last for the first 30 to 40 years of their lives. After which they become short and stumpy, especially after poppin out a baby or two. Why not try looking for a beautiful black woman, you know they do exists out there??
  • El oh El
    El oh El Members Posts: 323
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Huruma
    edited January 2011
    Options
    See This The ? Im Talking Bout. If Its MY preference why is it sad

It's sad because you think that being Black has anything to do with being dumb and ugly.
  • andthencameSHA
    andthencameSHA Members Posts: 150
    edited January 2011
    Options
    latin is not a race
    and to think that your kid will have brains because he is asian

funny
    good hair? their hair has less protein and this makes it GOOD?

I_aint_Even_mad_RE_REPORTED-s294x210-95117.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Famous (maybe not) words from KRS-ONE
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's sad because you think that being Black has anything to do with being dumb and ugly.

Thats not what i said, I said the chances are lowered if i were to breed with a ? because im dark
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Can't co-sign this dog.. your son is gonna look like a ? , yes ? 's might like him but he will never be respected some Nino Brown type ? will probably stick a knife in his hand...and your daughter will most likely be pretty but since she's a light ? that's and extra 30% increase of ? goin at her and she won't turn down but so much ? , she will probably end up being a ? ....Brown babies FTW
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    latin is not a race

funny

I_aint_Even_mad_RE_REPORTED-s294x210-95117.gif

I Cant Even Take You Serious Because of yo Pic
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Wow...I'm sorry you feel that way. But just giving you a heads up, Asians aren't as bright as you may think they are. And with Latinas, that beauty only last for the first 30 to 40 years of their lives. After which they become short and stumpy, especially after poppin out a baby or two. Why not try looking for a beautiful black woman, you know they do exists out there??

Exactly, they just value education and don't have the negative mentality that a lot of the black community has towards going to school and getting higher education.

I wish people would stop giving everyone else so much credit and learn our own history, because people would realize how many accomplishments, discoveries, and inventions that have come from black people and how intelligent we are, or I should say, can be.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Can't co-sign this dog.. your son is gonna look like a ? , yes ? 's might like him but he will never be respected some Nino Brown type ? will probably stick a knife in his hand...and your daughter will most likely be pretty but since she's a light ? that's and extra 30% increase of ? goin at her and she won't turn down but so much ? , she will probably end up being a ? ....Brown babies FTW

She Goin Have at least 4-5 older brothers, Only thing she goin be ? is her Textbooks
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thats not what i said, I said the chances are lowered if i were to breed with a ? because im dark

A "? "??? Wow, you just keep em coming. Look there is nothing wrong with dating a woman outside of your race, but when you are doing it because you honestly strengthen your chances of having a lighter, prettier, or smarter baby says a lot about you and insecurities you may have within yourself about your own skin tone and how others see you. so in that respect to answer your question, that is totally wrong.
  • Huruma
    edited January 2011
    Options

And you think there's a correlation between being beautiful/intelligent and being Latino or Asian?
  • andthencameSHA
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya dont have to take me seriously
    funny thing is, that picture is not even of me
    lol
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    A "? "??? Wow, you just keep em coming. Look there is nothing wrong with dating a woman outside of your race, but when you are doing it because you honestly strengthen your chances of having a lighter, prettier, or smarter baby says a lot about you and insecurities you may have within yourself about your own skin tone and how others see you. so in that respect to answer your question, that is totally wrong.

How is that insecurities? thats like saying im sending my kids to Harvard over UCLA. Strengthens the Results I want
    And you think there's a correlation between being beautiful/intelligent and being Latino or Asian?

Yes
    ya dont have to take me seriously
    funny thing is, that picture is not even of me
    lol

Thats even sadder
  • andthencameSHA
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so decline to respond because of a picture
    like i said

i aint even mad
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i love these type of threads, we need more of them
    dammit Kai use an AVI pic in which you look REAL
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so decline to respond because of a picture
    like i said

i aint even mad

Now you change the AVI to try to deflect the ignorance you were displaying
  • Huruma
    edited January 2011
    Options

Yes

Even if that were true, correlation does not imply causation. It makes no sense for you to prefer an unattractive, less intelligent Asian or Latino woman over a beautiful, intelligent Black woman on the basis that there are more good looking/intelligent Asians and Latinos then there are good looking/intelligent Blacks. You wouldn't be dating the entire race, you'd be dating specific individuals.
  • andthencameSHA
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lets try this again tho
    latin is not a race

funny

my G, i respect your opinion and all
    but last i checked, WE were the physically strongest of other races

also? the only pure race in south america MIGHT be SOME mexicans
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    In honor of MLK day I will NOT blow my white on/off b/f today

Because my mouth has a dream?
  • andthencameSHA
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im just trying get some convo in
    if you act like a ? about it
    yeah, ill switch it up, rock a fly shirt.. this thread isnt about my default picture
    it is about your topic.. which i touched on

how dare you have a screen name called "icame4pussy" and have THAT default and say you dont take ME seiously because I have a gun?

i dont want to call you a simp.. but you are on some official simp ? right now
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Even if that were true, correlation does not imply causation. It makes no sense for you to prefer an unattractive, less intelligent Asian or Latino woman over a beautiful, intelligent Black woman on the basis that there are more good looking/intelligent Asians and Latinos then there are good looking/intelligent Blacks. You wouldn't be dating the entire race, you'd be dating specific individuals.

That would be stupid. Im talking individually