The New Usher!! (Cocky) to say the least how do yall feel about him

Options
bawse
bawse Members Posts: 21
edited February 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
i think is new Usher is the ? ... he cocky.. talks about random sex wit females.. and not in a love making manner..lol.. i think i can ? wit dude now.. i heard this song here and it made it offical its Usher TI and new artist 20/twenty..."you aint playin wit my head unless ur hand in my denim".. straight gas!.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMYJCFh2loQ

Comments

• UpKupK
    UpKupK Members Posts: 57
    edited February 2010
    Options
    WHOA! "You try to wife it, I already beat it up" lol

And that beat is sort hard for a r and B track. More of a hip Hop joint.

It's cool.

not a new R and B fan though unless it's Jordin Spark or Ne yo, or Rihanna. Will always love Groove theory, Mary J., Donell Jones, Raphael Saadiq, Jagged edge, jodeci, Kc and jojo.
  • bawse
    bawse Members Posts: 21
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tru that. i aint either and thats the thing about this track... and the new usher.. it aint really "R&b".. bout like his old track YEAH.... and Scott Storch produced the beat.. and i dont know where they found that dude 20/twenty but he killed that ? !!!
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Its a cool track, it doesn't ? away though. The beat sounds better under T.I's voice. I think he would ? it if this were his track.
  • rapjones
    rapjones Members Posts: 30
    edited February 2010
    Options
    in all honesty does Usher matter anymore?...he is quickly becoming unimportant musically in my opinion
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Honestly, even though it sounds great, this is pretty horrible in terms of content. It's good if the extent of your understanding of R&B is the stuff put out by Trey Songz and those of his ilk. Content-wise, this isn't R&B. This is just rap music that's sung to. If Usher wants to continue losing any credibility as an artist, he should continue making songs like this.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rapjones wrote: »
    in all honesty does Usher matter anymore?...he is quickly becoming unimportant musically in my opinion
    Honestly, even though it sounds great, this is pretty horrible in terms of content. It's good if the extent of your understanding of R&B is the stuff put out by Trey Songz and those of his ilk. Content-wise, this isn't R&B. This is just rap music that's sung to. If Usher wants to continue losing any credibility as an artist, he should continue making songs like this.

Agreed......