Ladies: During Sex...???

Options
bull6599
bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
Has a guy ever went so deep that u felt like u had to ? ? Now I've went deep before and made a chick bleed (lightly) and I've had chicks ask can they take a break b/c their stomach hurt, but never in all my years of ? have I had a chick ask me to take a break b/c she felt like she needed to ? . Is this normal or could it be caused by some sort of health issue? A ? dont know whether I should be flattered or worried!!!

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    did you hit her G spot?

Sometimes it feels like you might have to ? ... kinda ... in a weird way
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL. I read the thread and then got caught up staring at ms.southern's sig. thats...he's.....yea. he nice
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    she was probably about to orgasm
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn she was bout to explode!
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    here's a tip,
    if you hitting a chick and she feels like that, dont stop. give it about 10-20 minutes and shawty gonna squirt like a fire hose.

-Experienced ? post-
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maybe she simply had to ?
    /thread
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    been through that ? too. for real though, sometimes i felt bad when i leave'em bleeding.
  • bull6599
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maybe she simply had to ?
    /thread

Nah she got up went to the bathroom, came right back out, & was like "maybe I didnt". It was my 1st time ? her so IDK her body like u would w/ a chick u been ? for a while or where her ? is so maybe I did hit w/o knowing it. She prob didnt know it either LOL. After the 1st 30 mins she looked @ me & was like "damn u go for a long time huh?" & in the back of my mind I'm like "what kind ? u been ? w/ where 30 mins is a long time?"

She says she doesnt ? a lot & from how tight the ? was it's believable, but I'll reserve judgment b/c I dont trust theese hoes.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    there's a spot, may be the g spot for all i know but when pressure is applied it makes want to ? . i've done it to myself before. its not about depth cuz the spot is not deep at all.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not at all abnormal.
    here's a tip,
    if you hitting a chick and she feels like that, dont stop. give it about 10-20 minutes and shawty gonna squirt like a fire hose.

-Experienced ? post-

. .
  • bull6599
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok it's normal...thats cool. Just never heard it expressed in that way.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Ok it's normal...thats cool. Just never heard it expressed in that way.

First time for everything.
    I've heard of plenty of men somewhat freaking out the first time they actually witnessed female ? ("squirting") as they immediately assumed it was ? .
  • bull6599
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First time for everything.
    I've heard of plenty of men somewhat freaking out the first time they actually witnessed female ? ("squirting") as they immediately assumed it was ? .

Nah I dont freak out @ it. My ex was a "squirter" LOL. I've just never heard of it feeling like having to ? .
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You should of kept going. She was about to squirt.. A chick told me that before and instead of stopping, i pushed her legs back further and put more ? in her until she squirted all over the place..
  • bull6599
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You should of kept going. She was about to squirt.. A chick told me that before and instead of stopping, i pushed her legs back further and put more ? in her until she squirted all over the place..

I didnt wanna get ? 'd on LOL. I've had chicks who were squirters before but they never said it felt like having to ? so I was cautious. Like I said in an earlier post shorty must not be used to good sex b/c she thought 30 mins was "a long tgime" LOL. She prob never had that feeling before.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I didnt wanna get ? 'd on LOL. I've had chicks who were squirters before but they never said it felt like having to ? so I was cautious. Like I said in an earlier post shorty must not be used to good sex b/c she thought 30 mins was "a long tgime" LOL. She prob never had that feeling before.

Generally it shouldn't but the pressure can cause that sensation (having to ? ) even when her bladder is empty and there is nothing to actually release.
  • Jinx Monetary
    Jinx Monetary Members Posts: 22
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yes. It happens sometimes now too.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    happened with my ex all the time and she would always cut the pumpin short to run to the bathroom. oh and yes i figured she was about to buss one because she never did actually ? when she left