Blood Libel and Jewish Ritual Murders

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
While Palin is defending her comments she made in response to the shooting of the Arizona Congresswoman...(AP) WASHINGTON — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, defending herself against criticism following the Tucson, Ariz., shootings, said Monday that she used the term "blood libel" to describe comments made by those who falsely tried to link conservatives to the assassination attempt against Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/17/sarah-palin-crosshairs-us_n_810118.html[/url] ...and even some Rabbis defending her...No Holds Barred: The expression may be used for any amorphous, faceless population collectively accused of being accessories to murder.
Talkbacks (9)
The term “blood libel” is fraught with perilous meaning in Jewish history. It connotes the earliest accusations against Jews, that they killed Jesus and embraced responsibility for his murder, telling Pontius Pilate: “His blood be upon us and our children.” (Matthew 27:25). Thus was born the legend of Jewish blood ? , and of ritual requirements of Christian blood for Jewish sacramental purposes. The term was later used more specifically to describe accusations against Jews – primarily in Europe – said to sacrifice kidnapped Christian children and use their blood in Passover matzothttp://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=204054

It makes me question what's going on?

My Irrelevant Defence

being

Meditations Inside Gaol and Out

on

Jewish Ritual Murder

by

A R N O L D S. L E E S E

The subject of Ritual Murder has always been one that the Jewish Money Power, which controls this country as well as most others, has taken all possible steps to suppress. The reason is that Ritual Murder was the dynamite which finally blew the Jew out of England in 1290, out of Spain in 1492, and out of Germany in our time. The Jews know it; and I know it too!

But there is no British law, and no 11th Commandment, which makes Ritual Murder by Jews a forbidden topic in this country. Sir Richard Burton's book about it was published shortly after his death near the end of the last century; Strack's book, defending the Jews against the accusation, was translated and published in England in 1909; whilst the Jew, C. Roth, published his Ritual Murder Libel and the Jew in 1935. In France, as in Germany, there is free speech on the subject.

I challenge and defy the Judæo-Masonic Power, which rules this country, by publishing the present work in 1938, not only in my own defence, but in the public interest to break the attack on Free Speech that is rapidly developing wherever any criticism of the past or present conduct of Jews is concerned, an attack which relies for its success upon the ridiculous charge that a breach of the peace is likely if the truth about them is spoken! I do so in order that the Jews shall not escape simply through the power of Money and Masonry from bearing the burden of a charge which, in my opinion, has been proved against some of them through the ages. My object is, and always has been, in spite of what my Masonic Judge had to say about it, to alter "a matter of State established," namely the status of Jews in this country on an equality with Britons, a condition which is imperilling our civilization, and to enlighten the public on their true nature as beings possessing instincts utterly incompatible with our own, so that they may be removed, legally and peacefully, to a National Home in which they will be required to live together. In this aim, I keep troth with the greatest of English kings, Edward I, who expelled the Jews from these shores in 1290.

Comments

• anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Continues...

MY IRRELEVANT DEFENCE:
    JEWISH RITUAL MURDER.

CHAPTER I.

HUMAN SACRIFICE A SEMITIC TRADITION.

IT is incontestable that the ancient "Semites" manifested a peculiar leaning towards the practice of ? sacrifices to their gods.

Typical is the Jewish story of Abraham offering to slay with a knife his first-born, Isaac, as an offering to Yahweh who had commanded him so to do. More typical still is the Semitic idea that his ? would require such a murder to be done.

In Excavations at Gezer, R. A. S. Macalister tells us that the bodies of sacrificed young children were found in all semitic strata; this work describes the remains of these victims of which pictures are given.

Isaiah charges the Jews with "enflaming themselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks" (lvii, 5). There are many other Old Testament references to the practice of sacrificing children to Moloch.

Says the Rev. J. Kitto in the Cyclopædia of Biblical Literature, 1895, "their altars smoked with human blood from the time of Abraham to the fall of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel."

G. A. Dorsey writes in Civilization (Hamish Hamilton): "Historically their temple at Jerusalem, like a Hindu or Aztec temple, was a shambles –– one sacrifice after another."

The Jewish Encyclopædia (1904, Vol. VIII, p. 653) says: "The fact, therefore, now generally accepted by critical scholars, is that in the last days of the kingdom human sacrifices were offered to Yhwh as King or Counsellor of the Nation and that the Prophets disapproved of it ...."

Jesus Himself speaking to the Pharisees (St. John, viii, 44) charges them with being hereditary murderers, which term can have no other meaning than ritual murderers. "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do; he was a murderer from the beginning." This is in the Book on which "witnesses" are sworn when they give evidence against "anti-semites" who expose the murder of Christian children by Jews!

"Rabbinism was but an unfolding of Pharisaism, the full and swelling stream of corrupt doctrines, views and practices, of which the rivulets run up to the days of Christ and stretch back to those of Ezra until they are lost in the fountain-head, the Religious Philosophy of a debased Zoroastrianism." (Rev. J. Kitto, Cyclopædia of Biblical Literature.)

The trail of the tradition, then, is complete and leads to Rabbinism

Jews should not be confused to Hebrews. African Americans are descendants of the Ancient Hebrews for the most part. We came into Palestine after we escaped the genocide that was going on in Patmos island.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Is threadstarter really co-signing the ? medieval myth that Jews use the blood of Christian babies to make matza bread?
  • anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Is threadstarter really co-signing the ? medieval myth that Jews use the blood of Christian babies to make matza bread?

Why are you talking in the 3rd person?

CHAPTER II.

THE RACIAL URGE.

SOME people say that it is the Talmud that made the Jew what he is. I take another view. I say that it is the Jew that made the Talmud.

I believe that the urge for human sacrifice comes not through religion but through race; the idea is, I think, an original one, and came to me from observation on one race in particular, that known as the Armenoid or Hither Asiatic race, which I consider has a decided instinct towards ? .

It is, I believe, the strong Armenoid or Hither Asiatic strain which exists in the Jewish Nation upon which we have to lay the responsibility for many unpleasant Jewish traits and practices, among them Ritual Murder.

The Jews are a nation without a home, not a race; they are a mixture of races, and the racial constituent which is most frequently to be found among them is the Armenoid, or, as it is sometimes called, Hither Asiatic. The other races which have contributed most to the Jewish types, whether Ashkenazim or Sephardim, are the Mongoloid, Negroid, Oriental and (White) Alpine.

The Armenoid race seems to have concentrated in Asia Minor, where it predominates not only in Jews, but in Armenians, and affects the blood of many "Turks," "Syrians," "Georgians" and even Kurds. From this Asiatic centre, a veritable plague of Armenoid blood has spread in every direction.

Northward, in the early centuries A.D., it advanced through the Khazar Empire which flourished about 730 A.D., the ruler becoming a converted Jew and forcing his people to do the same. Southward, the race spread over the territories of Arabia, Egypt, the Sahara and Southern Algeria. Westward, it has poisoned the populations of the Balkan States and Greece, Crete, Southern Italy, Sicily and Spain. Eastward, it has penetrated into Afghanistan and the Punjab.

Through the Jewish nation, as everyone knows, it has contaminated almost every country in the world.

The Armenoid Race has the following physical characters: Height and build, medium; head short from back to front, with large and fleshy nose turned down towards the tip. The lips are rather prominent. The hair is black and curly, the skin is of the swarthy colour, and the eyes are black or brown. It is a marked feature of this race that the skull goes straight up at the back; in other words, the Armenoid has "no back to his head." There is also a tendency for the eyebrows to "meet" over the nose. The chin is usually poorly developed.

In temperament, the Armenoid is the reverse of candid. He excels in low cunning, as his expression often denotes. He is good at business because of his flair for detailed meanness, and his knowledge of the lowest aspects of human nature. He is not usually endowed with much courage, but deliberate cruelty is only too often manifested in his nature. The spirit of revenge, and the nursing of hatred against anyone who opposes him, is very marked in people of the Armenoid type.

• anthony7q
    edited January 2011
    Options
    According to the Jewish Encyclopædia, 1903, Vol. IV, p. 99, when performing the operation of circumcision on children, the mohel (operator) "takes some wine in his mouth and applies his lips to the part involved in the operation, and exerts suction, after which he expels the mixture of wine and blood into a receptacle provided."

The ancient Assyrians were Armenoids by race, and were notorious for their wanton cruelty.

The Turks of Armenoid race seem to revel in cold-blooded cruelty, whilst the Bolshevik Jews of Russia, Hungary, Spain and elsewhere have established the twentieth century as being as barbarous as the twelfth . . . simply because of the racial instincts possessed by imported Armenoids.

Bernard Lazare, a Jew who was stated (Jewish Encyclopædia, 1904, Vol. VII, p. 650) to be "without any religious convictions," wrote what he himself described as "an impartial study of the history and sociology of the Jews," calling his book L'Antisemitisme; in the 1934 edition of this, Vol. II, p. 215, he writes, after mentioning the accusations against the Jews of Ritual Murder:

"To this general belief are added the suspicions, often justified, against the Jews addicted to magical practices. Actually, in the Middle Ages, the Jew was considered by the people as the magician par excellence; one finds many formula of exorcism in the Talmud, and the Talmudic and Cabbalistic demonology is very complicated. Now one knows the position that blood always occupies in the operations of sorcery. In Chaldean magic it had a very great importance.... Now, it is very probable, even certain, that Jewish magicians must have sacrificed children; hence the origin of the legend of ritual sacrifice."

It is well known, as will be shown in Chapter VI, that Occult Rituals exist in which all sorts of abominable practices are carried out, and that they arise from the Jewish Cabbala.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    it's quite possible
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hahhahahaa

this forum is a madhouse