Is Kanye West the most hated black entertainer among white folks?

Options
nujerz84
nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Just the mention of the word Kanye sparks such a negative racist reaction among white folks that ? is beyond logical. Seriously all one got to do is go to any kanye article and see the comments made you swear that this dude is the worst person on the face of the planet... Especially this overreaction over this Britney Spears ? its disgusting..

Comments

• nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Isn't this what so-called black entertainers do when they can't get the attention and adulation they feel they deserve...his agitating ways aren't anything new....if he's not insulting the previous President,he's trying to upstage other entertainers for no other reason than he little ego isn't getting stroked.What a sorry pompous ? this idiot really is,and I DON'T-GIVE-A-? if i get called endless innuendos for saying so.

Thanks for proving my point...
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited January 2011
    Options
    White people could care less about Kanye, it's all media ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who's
    ZOOMIN.. who..
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i thought white people loved kanye
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't think I'd be too far off when I say probably 70% of the people that buy Kanye's albums are white, so obviously white people don't hate kanye.

But to your point, people in general are overreacting to what kanye said (says)...which is typical.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he would like you to think so, but in reality a good 85% of his fan base is white.
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Let me guess what your point was? *inserts racist rhetoric and innuendos*

That the mere mention of Kanye West in an article regardless of its him doing charity work or making a harmless joke of Britney Spears the majority of comments from white folks are exactly like this and worst..
    Isn't this what so-called black entertainers do when they can't get the attention and adulation they feel they deserve...his agitating ways aren't anything new....if he's not insulting the previous President,he's trying to upstage other entertainers for no other reason than he little ego isn't getting stroked.What a sorry pompous ? this idiot really is,and I DON'T-GIVE-A-? if i get called endless innuendos for saying so.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Only the ? types do.

whats a ? ?
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    White Hip hop fans to me are seprate then the white folks Im talking bout (those like Heyslick imo the majority) one who never heard a Kayne song yet call him a gangster rapper. Or call him a thug/ghetto dispite coming from middle class and is college educated and never been in trouble with the law unless you count smashing a TMZ camera to be thug behavior.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Heyslick, Whats a ? ?
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This idiot has a proven track record of irritating people.....he has NO respect for others. Real men who have respect for themselves know how to show respect for others....and this little boy is just that a little boy.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/kanye-wests-outbursts/story?id=8568701

I dont have a problem with any of those so called "incidents" imo especially for the most part I agree with what Kayne said... he the only one to actually say whats on his mind and not be pc about it fact is Britney Spears did not have a song for years and she ended up bombing, who the hell is Gretchen Wilson? never heard of her Kanye had a crticically acclaimed album that sold millions Im not sure Ms. wilson did. As for Taylor Swift He was correct in that moment. I would honestly respect more people if they did the same thing instead of being ass kissers. Kanye is saying what whole lot of other people say to each other and thinking.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Heyslick, Whats a ? ?
  • nujerz84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    who reads comments?
    Comments hard to ignore when its ? you would expect to hear at a clan rally...And its not just comments is similar ? I hear from many of my white co workers and white folks I interacted with on the regular (who arent hip hop fans)...
  • daboyskill
    daboyskill Members Posts: 165
    edited January 2011
    Options
    is this ? really in R&R
    smh

lmao........
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    HEYSLICK? so you just gonna ignore my question
  • oliverlang
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ?
    Some one who wants to be what they aren't and can't act like the person they really are.

So, what is acting "black" and acting "white?" Or, what is acting like the person you are not? So, if a chinese person acts japanese (whatever that is), would they be wiggers also?
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    So, what is acting "black" and acting "white?" Or, what is acting like the person you are not? So, if a chinese person acts japanese (whatever that is), would they be wiggers also?

I would like to know this too.. I dont think he gave a fully fleshed out adequate answer to my inquiry.. but.. he never does.
  • oliverlang
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I didn't say anything about how one acts......a wannabe is someone who doesn't wannabe who they are. How they act is up to them.

Who are they??? What defines them?
    ?
    Some one who wants to be what they aren't and can't act like the person they really are.

• playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    By why is ? the term to define that. and you really didnt define it..
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Dancin.. Dancin.. Dancin

Dancin machine!
  • oliverlang
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One size/answer doesn't fit all....I answered playmaker one way and your question was answered another way.......it still comes down to the same thing. Wannabees are confused individuals.

confused about what?
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not really -- if you walked a mile in my shoes then you might understand. I walk thru out my community to conduct my business....e.g. I park my car in the downtown garage and walk to whatever services I need/post office barer shop library etc. So I see things from the ground level and don't have to pretend like someone I'm not,therefore I have to be aware of my environment and surroundings.

So...... your just like everyone else.. besides your defects
  • oliverlang
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Are you serious?

dead serious. What are they confused about? I'm not badgering you Slick...I'm curious as to why you think this way.
  • oliverlang
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maybe I should say they lack confidence. I see so many different kinds of characters in my daily life.

edit afterthought

I heard you're a flight attendant? you must see alot of weird things in the course of your travels?

lol..nah, I'm not a flight attendant...where did you see that?
  • oliverlang
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Some time ago before you became a mod. One of your post mentioned something about being out of the country for a few days and you when you got back you would address those issues...whatever they were? I don't recall.

I go to Japan often, but that's about it. I vaguely remember that conversation.