A friend's rage for revenge (first chapter) PLEASE COMMENT

Options
goobs
goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Social Lounge
CHAPTER ONE

{DEAD BODIES}

It was a sunny but breezy day as I lay across my bed, staring at my window. My mind began to wonder why I did the things I did two days ago. I don’t have any regret about killing those fools and hurting their families. Know what I say; ? THOSE ? ! HELL! THEY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO THEM! THEIR CONTRACT WITH LIFE WAS WAY OVERDUE!

But I didn’t mean for that bullet to hit that little girl. Damn! Bullets don’t have names on them, as some people say.

Ares (nickname Blaze) had closed his eyes and thought about that gruesome day.

Everything about that day was messed up, Blaze thought as he walked towards his car and got in. The drugs deals weren’t going right, the girls that he was seeing were trippin, and the money that he supposed to collect was late being delivered.

Blaze decided to sit back in his black Corvette and hit a Dutch while relaxing. Inside the car, smoke filled the air and Blaze was feeling real nice and mellow. But his high was interrupted when he went in the glove compartment and looked outside of his passenger window to see the three fools who caused him to spend six years up state.

Tommy, Kevin, and Michael from Chesstown 48th, used to work for Blaze until they snitched on him. I guess they didn’t know Blaze would be out early.

About two years ago, Tommy, Kevin, and Michael had struck a deal with Blaze to work for him. Blaze agreed. Everything was going according to plan until Michael started to ? up Blaze’s money. The police had busted one of Blaze’s drug houses and locked up Tommy, Kevin, and Michael along with some other boys. Tommy and Michael had told the police everything they knew about Blaze’s drug operation.

When the police had released them, Kevin had told Tommy and Michael that they should rob Blaze before the police bust him.
So they did.

Blaze thought he had gotten robbed by some young thugs. Afterwards, he made his way to one of his stash houses so he could wipe the blood off his face and to find out who had robbed him so he could get some payback. Little did he know the police were right outside to arrest him on drug trafficking charges.

While walking towards the bathroom to get a towel for his face, Blaze heard a bang at the front door. He went to see what was going on because he thought maybe someone outside accidentally fell by his front door, never thinking that it would be the cops. Blaze heard one of the cop’s radios. He then rushed towards the window so he could jump from it but the cops came rushing in and caught him before he jumped. Blaze was furious to find out that Tommy, Kevin, and Michael had snitched on him. As the judge read his charges, Blaze stood up and turned around to look at those fools. He gave them a wicked smile and turned back, facing the judge. “Ares Nathanael Jones, I sentence you to six years upstate. The court is now dismissed,” the judge said.

In prison for three years of his sentence, Blaze had found out that the three thugs who had robbed him were Tommy, Kevin, and Michael.
“Those ? robbed and snitched on me and told the cops about my operation. Their mothers better be getting their funerals intact because when I get out of here, THEY’RE DEAD!” Blaze said as he went back into his cell. After five years in prison, Blaze was out for good behavior with one year probation.

After seeing those fools walking down the street, not knowing that there was a contract out on them,Blaze reached in the back seat of his Corvette and pulled out a Tec Nine. Slowly stepping out of his car, he took first aim at Kevin’s head.

Tommy and Michael saw Kevin’s body fall to the ground hard, they then quickly turned around and saw Blaze looking at them with revenge in his eyes.

“Two more to go,” said Blaze as he chased them down the street. Other people on the street started running for their lives as they saw the boys being chased by a gunman. Tommy and Michael ran together as fast as they could for they knew that their lives were in danger.

Blaze shot the gun again, but this time hitting Michael’s right leg and lower back. Blaze saw Michael as he unsuccessfully tried to get away. Blaze pointed the gun toward the center of Michael’s face and said; “one to go.”

Tommy saw that Michael wasn’t with him so he did a quick turn and saw Michael’s lifeless body on the ground. He then looked at Blaze and began to run even faster down the street.

The chase is on, Tommy thought as he ran as hard as he could.

Blaze then saw Tommy running inside a liquor store that had a back door which led to an alley. Blaze then made his way into the store and saw the owner pointing at the back door while stating; “NO TROUBLE! NO TROUBLE!”

http://www.marysbookonline.com/?id=3

Comments