Hatin

Options
stilldat_dude
stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
So i'm surfing last night while my girl getting ready so we can go eat, and i stop on Best Man and as I'm watching it I realize that Terrence Howard is the most hatiniest (yeah ? i said it lol) ass ? EVER in a movie lol. He makes the movie IMO, his hatin is just pure comedy and he loves every minute of it. Can u think of another ? in a movie who was hatin harding than him?

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    macaulay culkin in goodson was a hatin muthafucka
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was just thinking that same ? when I was watching it the other day. ? knew the whole time he smashed ol girl....
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    macaulay culkin in goodson was a hatin muthafucka

damn i neverf knew he made another movie besides home alone lol is it worth watching?
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was just thinking that same ? when I was watching it the other day. ? knew the whole time he smashed ol girl....

hell yeah he knew and he keep ? wit tye diggs and then when he was trying to coach the ? from OZ to stand up to his girl was hilarious...he had that evil ass grin the whole time...dude was trying to be a friend kinda by exposing em but the ? was being the ultimate ? while doing it..i don't know if it was the Remy but I was dying laughing at that ? last night.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn i neverf knew he made another movie besides home alone lol is it worth watching?

yeah its worth atleast one viewing....dude is crazy in that movie
    damn you never seen the movie uncle buck either? hes in that also.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah its worth atleast one viewing....dude is crazy in that movie
    damn you never seen the movie uncle buck either? hes in that also.

Yeah i seen uncle buck (pretty good)..i forgot about that one...just hearin him play a crazy dude should be interesting...i'll check it out
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    white boy in road trip, the teachers aid.....that ? was hilarious....

white girl from snl in knocked up.... her little side comments about the main character in the meetings had me in stiches
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    white boy in road trip, the teachers aid.....that ? was hilarious....

white girl from snl in knocked up.... her little side comments about the main character in the meetings had me in stiches

lol she was funny as hell
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That little chinese ? in the new Karate Kid. He was hatin the minute he laid eyes on a ? .

Draco Malfoy

The Dean from Old School

Even in X-Men 2 when Iceman's little brother. So u gone rat out your own brother cuz he was born with powers and u wasn't. some hater ? right there.

lol Ive always thought of him as a ? , but I guess he could be a hater...
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That little chinese ? in the new Karate Kid. He was hatin the minute he laid eyes on a ? .

Draco Malfoy

The Dean from Old School

Even in X-Men 2 when Iceman's little brother. So u gone rat out your own brother cuz he was born with powers and u wasn't. some hater ? right there.

Yeah that X man one was grimy ass ? lol...and the karate kid one that ? was salty he was bout to take his chick the first day lol...i actually like that movie wasn't bad at all
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

I was gonna make a thread on good son,i recommend buying it. That movie should of open doors for him, to play that role at that age he really pulled it off.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Starscream: 80's Transformers animated movie
    Matt Damon: School Ties
    Josh Hartnet: 'O'