Survivorman vs. Bear Grylls

Options
Daniel Plainview
Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
edited February 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The line has been drawn. pick a side

Comments

• sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They're both badass, but I’m going w/ Les as the ultimate survival expert...

Les roughs it out on his own for a few days, and has more tips that an average person could use.

Bear is really extreme & gross lol. I’d rather just die, before using his techniques…
    he's more entertaining though.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bear Grylls,,he eats nasty ? ...n teaches you how to get out of certain situations......i havnt watched Survivorman in a while....
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bear Grylls at least he teaches you if you can find your bearings and move rather than just be at one place like survivorman you'll have a chacne to survive
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wasnt one of there shows proving to be fake or something?
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bear all day. He shows you how to survive and get out of the situation. I seen that ? ? snakes, a warthog and gut a camel so he could drink the water out of it's second stomach and then slept in the carcass. Plus he's special forces so you know he can beat ass.
    Survivor man just teaches you to sit still and either wait to be eaten or rescued
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited January 2011
    Options
    please, Survivorman >>>>

half the ? Bear does could ? you. all those theatrics are too dangerous when a sprained ankle could mean you cant walk and then youre ? . swinging around like Tarzan and jumping cliffs lol.

plus Les is out there actually on his own filming himself for like 5 days

Bear is sometimes more entertaining though
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bear grills man everytime i watch survivorman this guy gets to carry gun, extra ammo,a knife,match,raft,and a bed to lay in wtf he ain't surviving he's on vacation with them ? .
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    Bear grills man everytime i watch survivorman this guy gets to carry gun, extra ammo,a knife,match,raft,and a bed to lay in wtf he ain't surviving he's on vacation with them ? .

he had a gun in like one episode
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wasnt one of there shows proving to be fake or something?

Yeah, the Bear Grylls programme. Drinking bottle water from the crew, making out he's in some remote part of the world when really he's a five minute walk from a highway, filming near hotel grounds and staying in hotel rooms stuffing himself with pizza. ? . Bear Grylls - Eton educated toff trying to make his own respectable version of ? . The man's a ?

Ray Mears >>>> Bear Grylls
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the Bear Grylls programme. Drinking bottle water from the crew, making out he's in some remote part of the world when really he's a five minute walk from a highway, filming near hotel grounds and staying in hotel rooms stuffing himself with pizza. ? . Bear Grylls - Eton educated toff trying to make his own respectable version of ? . The man's a ?

Ray Mears >>>> Bear Grylls

^^^^ foreigner post
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bear would cut off a cow ass to make dinner and use the skin to make some slippers no one is ? with Bear
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the show dual survival is the ? also...but on topic im ? with les....
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bump...........