Reminder that there was another 9-year old girl shot by conservatives...

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Social Lounge
...but she was Mexican, so maybe nobody gives a ? .

There's another infamous shooting of a nine-year-old girl that is making headlines this week in Tucson. This time, we wonder if the rest of the media will bother to cover it.

The little girl's name was Brisenia Flores. She lived near the border with her parents and sister outside the town of Arivaca, Arizona. On May 30 of 2009, a woman named Shawna Forde, who led an offshoot unit of Minutemen who ran armed border patrols for patriotic "fun". Forde's gang had decided to go "operational," which meant they concocted a scheme to raid drug smugglers and take their money and drugs and use it to finance a border race war and "start a revolution against the government". They targeted the Flores home, which had neither money nor drugs, based on dubious information. They convinced Flores to let them in by claiming to be law-enforcement officers seeking fugitives, then shot him point-blank in the head when he questioned them and wounded his wife, Gina Gonzalez. And then, while she pleaded for her life, they shot Brisenia in cold blood in the head. (Her sister, fortunately, was sleeping over at a friend's.)

lots more details: http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/shawna-forde-trial-will-mainstream-m

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They convinced Flores to let them in by claiming to be law-enforcement officers seeking fugitives, then shot him point-blank in the head when he questioned them and wounded his wife, Gina Gonzalez. And then, while she pleaded for her life, they shot Brisenia in cold blood in the head.

holy ?

One of the shooters is a regular Derek Vinyard.

Gunny Bush

Bush is Forde's second in command. He has ties to the ? Nation and was also charged in June 2009 with the 1997 murder of Hector Lopez Partida in Wenatchee, Washington.[11] He is also charged with the Sept. 1997 execution styled killing of his ? Nation associate, Jonathan Bumstead, also of Wenatchee, WA for supposedly committing the "crime" of "being a 'race-traitor'". Later in 1997, Bush was imprisoned for the theft of a car and for his possession of a firearm (unlawful because Bush was already a felon, from a previous conviction).[12][13] After he was released in 2003, Bush moved to Sandpoint, Idaho, where he lived until 2007.[14] Bush is also suspected in at least 2 additional killings during the latter part of 1997. According to information that was provided to Washington state detectives, Jason is alleged to have, on two separate instances, shown up at acquaintances residences covered in blood, and asking to be allowed to clean up there, as he had "just finished taking care of some business". Detectives are currently attempting to find any links to unresolved cases.

LOL @ murking your Neo-? buddy because he wasn't racist enough

".......is this YOUR Mobb Deep CD?"

"Yeah man, they got some really good song-*BLAM*"
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He was probably dabbling in some non-white ladies. That's the usual reason for being a 'race-traitor'.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dam they shot em' like that thats wild when this happen i aint hear ? about this.......
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Uh...I think as long as a minority gets shot nobody could care less. THat's why we're just now hearing about it.

And not even from major news outlets.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Uh...I think as long as a minority gets shot nobody could care less. THat's why we're just now hearing about it.

And not even from major news outlets.

Uh, yeah.

I made a thread about this on a political forum and everyone said I was just looking to "stir up racial issues" where there are none, and also said it's appropriate that we've had no coverage of this.

They also contend that if a Mexican killed a little white girl, we wouldn't hear anymore about that than we did about this.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Uh, yeah.

I made a thread about this on a political forum and everyone said I was just looking to "stir up racial issues" where there are none, and also said it's appropriate that we've had no coverage of this.

They also contend that if a Mexican killed a little white girl, we wouldn't hear anymore about that than we did about this.

SUUUURE... I believe it, don't you?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Uh, yeah.

Smh .. if a mexican killed a white girl. you wouldnt hear the end of it.. im getting mad just thinking of Geta/Nancy Grace..