How do you think Brett Favre is feeling right about now?

Options
AK.aPHillYisILL
AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Dude had the worst year in his career. Bad season, off the field issues, streak that finally broke and now..............
His former team, the Green Bay Packers are in the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl where he was trying so hard to get back too and came close not once but two times but couldn't get the job done. What could of been, that went like this...

Congrats to the Green Bay Packers though!

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I hope he feels like ? and never comes back so i can take pride in the bears doing something good this year, which was end his career
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    at least he got heart, unlike cutler.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

word........
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

This sums it up
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Favre was forced outta Greenbay. He didnt leave cause he wanted too. He left cause they felt it was Rodgers time. So he wouldnt be on this team either way.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

29103_974677022408_13733206_52923578_6161379_n.jpg
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Favre got a ring, the media on his ? 24/7, and like many have said dude actually has heart. Favre ain't worried about this he just trynna sell some jeans
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he prolly feeling old as ? ....textn ?
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options

This man speaks the truth!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you've ever done morphine, you'd know that he feels great
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Favre was forced outta Greenbay. He didnt leave cause he wanted too. He left cause they felt it was Rodgers time. So he wouldnt be on this team either way.

yea but you know deep down inside, this is burning hm up...........dude spent 16 years with green bay, got to the sb twice, won once.......and thorwin that last int at the giants had him thinkin he was close to another one.....they got rid of him, he never made it back, and his back up leads them back to the sb 3 years later......Green bay's plan actually has worked so far perfectly.....

if there was any question that he would come back this year......its dead now........He prolly at home shinning his 97' ring rocking a throw back kordell stewart steelers jersey with the numbers peeling off and the name fading bumpin black and yellow....
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »

Favre wasn't forced out. He quit. When he tried to come back, his spot was filled.
  • the guru
    the guru Members Posts: 67
    edited January 2011
    Options

In all seriousness, Bretts pick last year on minnesota should have never happened, childress got a too many men on the field penalty, changing the playcall from run to pass, where the gunslinger then fkd up his legacy.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yea but you know deep down inside, this is burning hm up...........dude spent 16 years with green bay, got to the sb twice, won once.......and thorwin that last int at the giants had him thinkin he was close to another one.....they got rid of him, he never made it back, and his back up leads them back to the sb 3 years later......Green bay's plan actually has worked so far perfectly.....

if there was any question that he would come back this year......its dead now........He prolly at home shinning his 97' ring rocking a throw back kordell stewart steelers jersey with the numbers peeling off and the name fading bumpin black and yellow....

That's what i'm sayin. To be quite honest if Favre hadn't have thrown that pick in the NFC championship game last year against the Saints and went on to the Superbowl and won the whole thing with the Vikings, I don't think this would be affecting him at all. But since he didn't and now that the Packers are having success and a chance to win the Superbowl, it has to be eating at Favre. It looks like the Packers are having the last laugh. He probably has a voodoo doll of Aaron Rodgers right now, waiting to put the pin in him come Superbowl time. I kind of feel sorry for the old man but he did this all to himself. And i'm probably the biggest Favre fan on here...
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's what i'm sayin. To be quite honest if Favre hadn't have thrown that pick in the NFC championship game last year against the Saints and went on to the Superbowl and won the whole thing with the Vikings, I don't think this would be affecting him at all. But since he didn't and now that the Packers are having success and a chance to win the Superbowl, it has to be eating at Favre. It looks like the Packers are having the last laugh. He probably has a voodoo doll of Aaron Rodgers right now, waiting to put the pin in him come Superbowl time. I kind of feel sorry for the old man but he did this all to himself. And i'm probably the biggest Favre fan on here...

hell yea he at home burning a cheese hat right now.....the irony of the vkings being picked by a lot of teams to go to the SB, only to have GB made it.....He's gonna come out with a statement tomorrow acting like he is routing for them and somehow make it about himself again......."I'm content with my legacy".....LMAO.....yea right, you wait till you get thrown off of two teams, two failed NFC titles games a ? foot and a concussion to be content with your legacy.....
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I actually think he's riding w/ GB. He just had an interview about a week ago saying that the Packers had THE best wideouts in the game, THE best defense and that Aaron Rodgers has been playing the better than any other quarterback in the past several weeks. He did lay it on a lil' thick, maybe he was tryna win some GB fans back over or maybe he was just being genuine. Of course he rather be in the position GB is in right know, but he knows after 20 yrs, it just wasn't meant to be. But..... I could be wrong & he could be smiling on the outside and super salty on the inside.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    I actually think he's riding w/ GB. He just had an interview about a week ago saying that the Packers had THE best wideouts in the game, THE best defense and that Aaron Rodgers has been playing the better than any other quarterback in the past several weeks. He did lay it on a lil' thick, maybe he was tryna win some GB fans back over or maybe he was just being genuine. Of course he rather be in the position GB is in right know, but he knows after 20 yrs, it just wasn't meant to be. But..... I could be wrong & he could be smiling on the outside and super salty on the inside.

He probably is riding with Green Bay but it doesn't change the fact that it's got to be killing him inside. Watching his former team where he'll be remembered the most and to see them make it to the big game without him. Yeah Favre's got a SB ring under his belt but we all know how bad he wanted more. He had more than one chance. He lost his second one when he lost to Elway and the Broncos and the last couple of NFC Championship games where he made the costly mistakes with the INT's. We all know that Favre thought the Packers wouldn't be ? without him after he decided to ? ? up for himself when they didn't want him back but look at where the Pack are at now. Favre will always be one of, if not the greatest Packer in history but who knows... Maybe Aaron Rodgers will surpass him one day if he ends up winning multiple Superbowl's or maybe even more?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    funniest ones said yet :

"I hear that after the game Brett Favre threw his remote at the TV and it was picked off!"

and another:

"Cutler, you chicken bleep punk coward, you panty wearing momma's boy, you gutless weasel, you better have an ACL flopping around inside your knee like a soup noodle or don't bother showing your sorry face around Chicago you QUITTER. We hate quitters, and you quit you coward"
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i think farve is too busy shopping for crocs and testing out new camera angles to give a ? about the super bowl.
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He probably is riding with Green Bay but it doesn't change the fact that it's got to be killing him inside. Watching his former team where he'll be remembered the most and to see them make it to the big game without him. Yeah Favre's got a SB ring under his belt but we all know how bad he wanted more. He had more than one chance. He lost his second one when he lost to Elway and the Broncos and the last couple of NFC Championship games where he made the costly mistakes with the INT's. We all know that Favre thought the Packers wouldn't be ? without him after he decided to ? ? up for himself when they didn't want him back but look at where the Pack are at now. Favre will always be one of, if not the greatest Packer in history but who knows... Maybe Aaron Rodgers will surpass him one day if he ends up winning multiple Superbowl's or maybe even more?

and favre didn't win the sb mvp. if the packers win the sb, a-rod might get the sb mvp.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and favre didn't win the sb mvp. if the packers win the sb, a-rod might get the sb mvp.

For reals. Desmond Howard won SB MVP. Favre had a great game though, threw a couple of TD's but Howard's return was pretty filthy. Yeah A-Rod could end up being SB MVP but the Steelers D ain't no joke. I'm pullin for the Pack but the Steelers are gonna be a problem.
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For reals. Desmond Howard won SB MVP. Favre had a great game though, threw a couple of TD's but Howard's return was pretty filthy. Yeah A-Rod could end up being SB MVP but the Steelers D ain't no joke. I'm pullin for the Pack but the Steelers are gonna be a problem.

true........
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Brett Favre Is a proud dad that a QB he basically raised is showing what daddy taught him to do. Rodgers got his whole game from favre. ? acting like Alex Smith didnt get picked ahead of him by 20 draft picks and everybody on his ? since hes winning now. But GB did what most teams should do. Let these QBs learn from the vets and build through the draft.
  • MallyG
    edited January 2011
    Options

I'm pullin' for the GB too! I'm a Raven's fan so I don't need to hear the countless Steeler fans oozing about another SB ring. lol

Aaron could very well be MVP of the SB b/c one thing the Steelers "D" have shown, is that their vulnerable against the pass! It ain't gonna be a walk in the park tho......
  • MallyG
    edited January 2011
    Options

Only time will tell, but if GB is able to keep most of those pieces they have together and don't have a lot of major injuries to key players over the years, he could very well win more than one, BUT he has to work on that ONE first pimpin. lol