Cold World...Man Forces Mom to Watch Him ? Child

Options
one_manshow
one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Social Lounge
58943337-21140329.jpg

? GORDA, Fla. -- A 32-year-old man is accused of forcing his girlfriend to watch while he sexually assaulted her 12-year-old daughter three times.

Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies said the attack happened Wednesday morning at the mother's home.

Jerome Nubin of ? Gorda is charged with sexual battery on a 12-year-old, aggravated assault, kidnapping and domestic battery. He is being held without bond in the Charlotte County Jail.

Detectives said Nubin threatened the mother and child with a baseball bat.

He also slapped and punched the mother before assaulting the child.

The sheriff's office was contacted by the child's grandfather.

The grandfather says Nubin also threatened him with a bat and threw bricks, a child's scooter and a lamp at him.

Comments

• one_manshow
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Only in America will a man like this survive through the "justice system" that spoon feeds him a 20 yr sentence that comes out of tax payers pockets.
  • Justa Phella
    Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dam. crazy dumb ? . this is a cold world & so is hell
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wtf man, ? gonna get it in da joint
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wow, that's really disgusting. If I had five minutes in a room with him (no ? ), he'd get the beatdown of his life, Dark Knight style.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What could make a man so angry to do this to his girlfriend's daughter??
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What could make a man so angry to do this to his girlfriend's daughter??
    A lot.

She likely cheated on him. So he made her watch him "cheat" on her.

Its not really hard to imagine why actually. PPL get their lives ruined for less.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    A lot.

She likely cheated on him. So he made her watch him "cheat" on her.

Its not really hard to imagine why actually. PPL get their lives ruined for less.

I don't care if she cheated on him, recorded it, and put on thei internet for the world to see...there is no reasonable excuse for this type of behavior.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Only in America will a man like this survive through the "justice system" that spoon feeds him a 20 yr sentence that comes out of tax payers pockets.

? ...this is they type of crime that will have someone taken out of general population for their own safety...most prisons keep sex offenders apart from GP for that very reason...them ? would get killed
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? ...this is they type of crime that will have someone taken out of general population for their own safety...most prisons keep sex offenders apart from GP for that very reason...them ? would get killed

Instances and situations like this there should be torture and punishment to the offender

A prison sentence doesn't send the message that sexual deviance in any society should be tolerated at all.

Stoning him to death like they do in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan should be the verdict here.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Rkelly strikes again..

But seriously i think i remember hearing another story out of Fla a few years ago..where they rapped this dudes mother and forced him to do so to.. forcing someone to watch ? i sdamn near an anamoly in America.. in some places in africa its a "tool" of pyschological warfare..smh.. sick..
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Rkelly strikes again..

But seriously i think i remember hearing another story out of Fla a few years ago..where they rapped this dudes mother and forced him to do so to.. forcing someone to watch ? i sdamn near an anamoly in America.. in some places in africa its a "tool" of pyschological warfare..smh.. sick..

Name those countries in Africa where ? someone is acceptable without repercussions or consequences? You said its a psychological warfare why don't you elaborate on that...

Other then wars and powerful oppositions doing it to citizens (E.g Rwanda) its an offense that carries a death sentence in most African countries.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Name those countries in Africa where ? someone is acceptable without repercussions or consequences? You said its a psychological warfare why don't you elaborate on that...

Other then wars and powerful oppositions doing it to citizens (E.g Rwanda) its an offense that carries a death sentence in most African countries.

I never said countries..in Africa.. reading comprehension.. stop tryin to get internet wins ......i know
  • vikktor
    vikktor Members Posts: 49
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WOW ... all i gotta say is ... dude is nuts ... and should not be allowed to procreate ... ? animal
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    I don't care if she cheated on him, recorded it, and put on thei internet for the world to see...there is no reasonable excuse for this type of behavior.
    I know you dont. Which is why you'll never understand why he did what he did. because you dont think like a sociopath.

And nobody said there was a reasonable excuse. Just a direct reason. He obviously isnt a reasonable person as we define reason.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Rkelly strikes again..

Yea I believe the incident you're recalling is when a boy's mother was forced to perform oral sex on him. That happened right here in west palm beach in neighborhood by the name of Dunbar village. I've been there a few times in person and that place is beyond deplorable
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Rkelly strikes again..

in some places in africa its a "tool" of pyschological warfare..smh.. sick..
    I never said countries..in Africa.. reading comprehension.. stop tryin to get internet wins ......i know

Word amnesia on the internet is a good look..so is Africa a country or a continent? or did you forget you weren't logged into your alias count?
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wow, that's really disgusting. If I had five minutes in a room with him (no ? ), he'd get the beatdown of his life, Dark Knight style.

LMAO.

Yeah. Time to pull out the pipes, tazer gun and the ? Chaney water boarding kit.
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Word amnesia on the internet is a good look..so is Africa a country or a continent? or did you forget you weren't logged into your alias count?

your quoted me for?? ... again stop tryin to win on the internet you are looking foolish
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rehibilitation aint the answer. you dont come back after going that far into the deep end. ? him and be done with it.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Smfh...

? is disgusting and very sick!!!.. he gonna do hard time..

She should had left dude loong ago if he fit the abusive trait..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And these other countries seriously wonder why we still have the death penalty? Ironically, this even a death pentaly type offense. It should be though.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No worse than watching someone you love die
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A 32-year-old man is accused of forcing his girlfriend to watch while he sexually assaulted her 12-year-old daughter three times.
    He shoulda made her ? her daughter too.

oliverlang wrote: »
    there is no reasonable excuse for this type of behavior.
    A hard ? n/h is enough of an excuse for me.
    But seriously i think i remember hearing another story out of Fla a few years ago..where they rapped this dudes mother and forced him to do so to..
    That's hot! Word to Paris Hilton
    cmon-son.jpg

In most of them African countries and especially in Middle Eastern countries ? ain't takin that seriously, ? even in some countries in Asia and South America ? is seen as cool.
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Which is why you'll never understand why he did what he did. because you dont think like a sociopath.
    I do tho
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Yea I believe the incident you're recalling is when a boy's mother was forced to perform oral sex on him. That happened right here in west palm beach in neighborhood by the name of Dunbar village.
    I remember that ? , too bad she wasn't hot tho or he'd be a lucky boy.
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2011
    Options

In most of them African countries and especially in Middle Eastern countries ? ain't takin that seriously, ? even in some countries in Asia and South America ? is seen as cool.

Won't bother responding to a shock posters comments who suffers from delusion grandeur and ADD.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Won't bother responding to a shock posters comments who suffers from delusion grandeur and ADD.
    a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif..........