So I finally watched Lakeview Terrace...

Options
thehonorable
thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I was rooting for Sam Jackson the whole time.

Like...am I wrong for that.

For what I saw homie had a lot of that coming...they were terrible neighbors. He might have taken it a tad to far...but eh.

Comments

• The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    racism is ignorant no matter which race it comes from
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was rooting for Sam Jackson the whole time.

Like...am I wrong for that.

For what I saw homie had a lot of that coming...they were terrible neighbors. He might have taken it a tad to far...but eh.

terrible neighbors how? lol...this ? was mad because his ex-wife left him for a white dude...? ain't have nothing to do with him
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? movie.. .. .
  • thehonorable
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Come on...

Like the cigarette butts over his yard...doing his wife in front og the kids...getting childish with the security light?

So they had none of this coming.
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the cig's ? was triflin but he was smashing his wife in HIS yard in HIS pool on HIS property so...Samuel Jackson should've stopped looking....and even all that ain't enough to try and murder somebody
  • thehonorable
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    the cig's ? was triflin but he was smashing his wife in HIS yard in HIS pool on HIS property so...Samuel Jackson should've stopped looking....and even all that ain't enough to try and murder somebody

He did go too far.

But word...someone just smashin in front of your kids on teh front lawn....I guess its cool becuase its on his property right?

Blasting the Rap Music in a quiet neighborhood...not following the traffic laws of the neighboorhood.

Putting up trees in his backyard.

Until he got that gangmember in that house...before that I think everything Sam did was pretty valid for real.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Samuel L Jackson...Doesn't stand for EBRC

• blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He did go too far.

But word...someone just smashin in front of your kids on teh front lawn....I guess its cool becuase its on his property right?

Blasting the Rap Music in a quiet neighborhood...not following the traffic laws of the neighboorhood.

Putting up trees in his backyard.

Until he got that gangmember in that house...before that I think everything Sam did was pretty valid for real.

like I said, ? was peeping out his window onto someone else's property...ain't their fault he was looking...it ain't like they said "Oh there's his kids let's start ? "...
  • thehonorable
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It doesnt hold up.

They knew he had kids... they knew of his neighbors and they were moving into a place with kids. Places like that neighboorhood have rules against that.

Come on...his friends were jerks. They invited kids to a place with an open bar?

Like yo... so you really see no fault in having any responsibility in what they did?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he was hatin cause his wife was getting the devil ? :)
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It doesnt hold up.

They knew he had kids... they knew of his neighbors and they were moving into a place with kids. Places like that neighboorhood have rules against that.

Come on...his friends were jerks. They invited kids to a place with an open bar?

Like yo... so you really see no fault in having any responsibility in what they did?

never said they weren't at fault in any way, but it was petty ? that because of the bias against a white man/black woman Samuel L Jackson's character took to be personal shots against him and took things way too far...nothing they did warranted the extreme reactions they consistently got from him...and so what if they knew he had kids...his kids shouldn't be all up in their neighbors yard like that being nosy as ? ...imagine what type of ? you'd see in your neighbor's place if you watched them all day long
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm the police!!! You have to do what I say!!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its not even debateable.. Samuel went to far.. the flood lights.. the whole situation at the gate.. he antagonized them the whole time..He was extreme
  • thehonorable
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They aint watch all day logn....it wasnt like 11 pm

it was like 5/6 PM... You cant just be outside doin that ina responsible neighborhood.

The personal shots were warrented... what did he do that was extreme before the gangmember?

the light? He cut it off after he asked did he not....until homie got real childish and he did too.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that couple got what they deserved.

sam jackson served them pure street justice.
  • thehonorable
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Real rap...I think if you never lived ina neighboorhood with rules and a community you wont get what they did wrong.

It pry wont make sense to you.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Samuel L Jackson...Doesn't stand for EBRC

LMAO @ this
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how dare Kerry Washington character teach his daughter how to ? dance he had every rite to slap a ?

them 2 werent in the right alot of the time but Samuel L took sht way overboard to the extreme
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I saw nothing wrong with Samuel L Jacksons actions in that movie.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I saw nothing wrong with Samuel L Jacksons actions in that movie.

Black_Panther_Party_25.jpg.................
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sam jack dont take no ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i never watched that movie because i knew sam jack would prolly lose out in the end. from the previews i could tell his cause was a just 1 though...
  • Vandakken
    Vandakken Members Posts: 195
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If i was sam jackson's character, i would have slapped fire out of kerry washington's ass for trying to teach my daughter how to dance like a hoe
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Co sign, that dude was justified in most of his actions
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hell no sammy l was bein a hoe