Options
13»

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Do we need to speak in the parking lot?

I work on a construction site, this is the only clap back I need.

In the hole, up a scaffold, and wearing a lanyard. HR 5 units away and theres weapons every where. Everybodies hot, cold, and ready to leave. That passive ? aint gonna fly, face to face for long.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? don't phase me, but it's that bcc sneak ? that'll getta ? hemmed up in the break room for being a ? .
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? don't phase me, but it's that bcc sneak ? that'll getta ? hemmed up in the break room for being a ? .

yeah that's some weak ?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I'm more than ready."
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Do we need to speak in the parking lot?

This is the "ALLTIME" GOAT clapback !!
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a client that threatened to sue. I thoroughly explained to him how the error wasn't our fault.
    He decided to dispute the charge. I sent a long ass fax to the credit card company explaining why the client was wrong, backed it up with emails, evidence, anecdotes and everything.
    I'm guessing they probably only read the first few pages and realized I'm not one to play with, cause a week later the client emailed us mad as hell cause the credit card company refused to refund him the money.
    He threatened to sue us again and asked for our legal company name so he could take us to court.
    I thoroughly explained to him again how wrong he was, then provided our legal company name.
    He argued with me again and asked me again for the legal company name.
    I forwarded him the email so he could see I already told him the name like he requested. He never ended up suing. Been meaning to email him on some "so... you still taking us to court or what?"

Also, if y'all wanna get serious about your pettiness I highly recommend the snipping tool. You can quickly capture something on your computer screen, highlight it, or put a red circle around it. Don't just tell them where they went wrong, show them.