The ? 's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    On topic........Wack probably paying the blogs to keep this quiet or extorting them if true. The mediatakeout article is gone I can't find the 40glock saying nothing on his IG as well

Yeah I noticed that 40 post is gone if sisqo is innocent y ain't he speaking up??? That Butterfly blood ? loves popping ? so y ain't he speaking on this cuz this is serious...
  • gee757
    edited September 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    On topic........Wack probably paying the blogs to keep this quiet or extorting them if true. The mediatakeout article is gone I can't find the 40glock saying nothing on his IG as well

Yeah I noticed that 40 post is gone if sisqo is innocent y ain't he speaking up??? That Butterfly blood ? loves popping ? so y ain't he speaking on this cuz this is serious...

Game said he was doing a 60 day no social media challenge awhile back ironically before all this ? came to light.

I know I seen that but that's suspect if u r being accused of being Chester the child molester & there's strong evidence that that's u wouldn't u address the ? ??? That no social media challenge would have to wait cuz I'm clearing my name... but wit game being n all these teen girls dms I c y he needs to take a break from social media cuz he's sick.
  • gee757
    Options

Game said he was doing a 60 day no social media challenge awhile back ironically before all this ? came to light.

I know I seen that but that's suspect if u r being accused of being Chester the child & there's strong evidence that that's u wouldn't u address the ? ??? That no social media challenge would have to wait cuz I'm clearing my name... but wit game being n all these teen girls dms I c y he needs to take a break from social media cuz he's sick.

Word, if ? false I'm dropping everything I'm doing to make sure my people and fam know that's it false

Tru...I ain't gonna b quite about it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao gee in here bragging about "I been posting 10 years and never made a thread" find something worthy of bragging about ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah.....I'll wait and see how this will unfold before I believe anything
  • gee757
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    ? said u cant photoshop DMs

Step ur photoshop game up

Y is sisqo ducking this then??? These Chester claims is serious & that Butterfly on face already got me saying he's guilty lolll....doja better prove me wrong or die the BUTTERFLY kelz of rap
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol just googled "rapper the game ? " trying to find the texts.

Instead found sites dating back to 2010 claiming he's a known ?

Take it how y'all want it.

Back to 2010???? And it's just being brought up 7 years later? Something is not adding up
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y is sisqo ducking this then??? These Chester claims is serious & that Butterfly on face already got me saying he's guilty lolll....doja better prove me wrong or die the BUTTERFLY kelz of rap

Real question, no donkey ? .

Do you talk like this in real life? As in when you're with your boys and talking rap/rap artists, do you utilise these nicknames you make in real life conversation?

If so do they understand who you're talking about when using said nicknames?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lol just googled "rapper the game ? " trying to find the texts.

Instead found sites dating back to 2010 claiming he's a known ?

Take it how y'all want it.

Back to 2010???? And it's just being brought up 7 years later? Something is not adding up

Different incidents bruh. I described an incident on page 2 that I was saw myself and that was in 2009

This isn't new and is not just getting brought up. It just keep getting swept under the rug.

As is this because ? need a more credible source. Smh.

How much don't u think game pays tmz to not showcase this?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Dude been involved in 20 different ? incidents his career but it's just a coinccoincidence right?

@vageneral08
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 known?? Fake news we got this .the india was 18 an thats it
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

You sound like you be in the cut photoshopping dm's on the reg. What type of chatty patty ? you into that you falsifying mad dm's?

Lmfao
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I was wondering why he was calling game sisqo
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound like you be in the cut photoshopping dm's on the reg. What type of chatty patty ? you into that you falsifying mad dm's?

Just saying its possible, I been got before

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee a funny dude sometimes
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard for me to understand the mind of a chomo. Can't put the pieces together.

Must be hard for Game to find women. What's a rich and famous man to do?
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol I was wondering why he was calling game sisqo

https://youtu.be/w2r-mQrsdlU
    It's hard for me to understand the mind of a chomo. Can't put the pieces together.

Must be hard for Game to find women. What's a rich and famous man to do?

Lol@ chomo.....I can c doja now telling them teen girls to look @ the BUTTERFLY!