Boosie Said He Doesn't Regret Dissing Dead Rival 'Nu$$ie' on New Track

Options
2»

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u see a bunch of big name rappers co-signing when they gain nothing from u as far as trying to get sells
    like they do with other mainstream rappers

that mean u real as ? somebody should pay attention they just don't co-sign underground lessor know acts like that unless u got clout in the street which they really do ... your just not in the loop
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard the song
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    If the legends aint trippin then who are u?

Bruh ? You
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    We don't know the story, it could have been more than music. I'm a from a whole other region of the country and I knew Nussie was A slimeball before he decided to be a rapper.

i just told you the story lol

In the hood, the real story never get told. ? speculate, then the real story show up on an indictment somewhere.

lol

so was nussie lying in the video when he explained how it all got started? lol
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't know the story, it could have been more than music. I'm a from a whole other region of the country and I knew Nussie was A slimeball before he decided to be a rapper.

In the hood, the real story never get told. ? speculate, then the real story show up on an indictment somewhere.

lol

That ? wasn’t no angel, it could have been somethin he did to boosies people and not even known about it, i’ve heard from more than one source that he was a Jackboy down here, I’m from Ohio. Imagine what I don’t know. He could have said it was all about the music and the branding or what not to try to make Boosie look petty for pursuing a problem like that. I’ve learned to question everything.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HONESTLY, I THINK ITS SOME SUCKER-? ...ALSO BORDERLINE SAVAGE ? ...

I DON'T THINK ITS NECESSARY TO SPEAK ILL ON THE DEAD...
    B/C ALL THAT ? DIES W/ THEM IMO...

BUT W/E...
    I KNOW BOOSIE OR ONE OF THEM BIG HEADED N.O. ? ALWAYS TALKING THAT SAVAGE ? ANYWAY..,.
    SO IT IS WHAT IT IS...
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You don't speak on ppl or attach yourself to one that you are about to get knocked off that's how you get the charge pin'd on you and found guilty.

So I understand why he didn't make mention of dude's name while he was still living.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

That ? wasn’t no angel, it could have been somethin he did to boosies people and not even known about it, i’ve heard from more than one source that he was a Jackboy down here, I’m from Ohio. Imagine what I don’t know. He could have said it was all about the music and the branding or what not to try to make Boosie look petty for pursuing a problem like that. I’ve learned to question everything.

i never claimed he was an angel, but the ? got started on wax then it got handled off wax
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shoulda left it alone.. but he trying to on his pac ? ... hope he dont die over this dumb ? .. ? u won already he dead... but nooo he wanna be extra gangsta and open up old wounds. ? i tell ya
  • Lefty_
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    He shoulda left it alone.. but he trying to on his pac ? ... hope he dont die over this dumb ? .. ? u won already he dead... but nooo he wanna be extra gangsta and open up old wounds. ? i tell ya

If somebody was goin to pop dude, they would have done it already.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw.. sometimes all it takes is extra disrespect after a situation is dead...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw.. sometimes all it takes is extra disrespect after a situation is dead...

Facts . This chicago rapper name young pappy kept dissin this dude and it push the person to ? him
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does KB carry that snake around often?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Wtf does that have to do with the topic ?

time to mature

Only KB i ever heard of is KB from rap-a-lot. Then I joined the IC and was blessed with your presence. You sir, are a human pop up. And not just any pop up, one of them joints that create the leave page or stay dialog, then keep reappearing when you move the mouse toward the X.

You know what tho you brought em up not me
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »

i don't know why don't u ask em ... im sure he will ... just beat the f outta you ...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i don't know why don't u ask em ... im sure he will ... just beat the f outta you ...

Yo you a whole ?
  • Lefty_
    Options

Yo, everybody read this in Napoleon dynamites voice and laugh with me.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    I think it's a garbage move be the bigger man

nobody gonna ride for you ? on a dead man he already dead what mare can u do to em

at least don't bring attention to the lyrics leave it to speculation

kat's can't keep ? low no more they gotta put everything on social media

just cuz nosey people wanna know keep it g ... i don't ever have to know
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh...... You bigger than that Boosie