Who was the biggest drug dealer in your hood coming up that you can remember???

Options

Comments

• Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Showboat and Twan G. Riverside ? that got lit up with the choppa in Bojangle's parking lot

where is riverside- is that California??
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    where is riverside- is that California??

LOL, nah Riverside=Broad River Road in South Carolina
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    DC.......no other than rayful

when that dude finally went down the murder was serious in DC when I was a kid

all the oldhead ? were still trying to live off of dude's influence

half of DC is still recovering from that era SMH

his name is still strong in the streets after all these years?????
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    where was he out of?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    craig petties
    google him
    ? didn't even live in memphis at the height of his infamy
    he was sellin bricks to big meech as a matter of fact
    had the whole riverside driving foreign cars
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm not with all this dry snitching so I will only speak on the ? that got murked....But my ? Fatz and Black was on kingpin status and had the whole hood eating good until Fatz had to swallow some work running from the feds and his heart exploded, then black got shot over some dumb ? ...but those was the two biggest ? I knew coming up
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I'm not with all this dry snitching so I will only speak on the ? that got murked....But my ? Fatz and Black was on kingpin status and had the whole hood eating good until Fatz had to swallow some work running from the feds and his heart exploded, then black got shot over some dumb ? ...but those was the two biggest ? I knew coming up

he wasnt that big if he could swallow his work lolol sounds like a hand to hand dealer that can affod bail or a lawyer- lololol where you at ? the sticks?????
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    he wasnt that big if he could swallow his work lolol sounds like a hand to hand dealer that can affod bail or a lawyer- lololol where you at ? the sticks?????

? U funny I'm not saying this ? was riding wit his whole package....but if the feds pull you over and you got a 8ball on you...you just gonna let them find it???....and when did DC become the sticks?
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    craig petties
    google him
    ? didn't even live in memphis at the height of his infamy
    he was sellin bricks to big meech as a matter of fact
    had the whole riverside driving foreign cars

i just googled him- thats some ? right there
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    ? U funny I'm not saying this ? was riding wit his whole package....but if the feds pull you over and you got a 8ball on you...you just gonna let them find it???....and when did DC become the sticks?

? an eightball is a users amount that aint worth runnin from- lololol i got caught wit a eightball and 2 bundles of diesel and got the eightball thrown out all together and this was in 03- so if i was big in the game my lawyer wouldve ate dat ? up aint worth riskin your life for lololol- ? mustve really went to hell in dc after rayful left
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    felix mitchell was doin it when i was an infant lol. i didnt know who he was until i got a little older and my brothers were talkin about his funeral one day
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    umm, i'm gonna go ahead and decline. fbi mite be in this thread throwin out names like fast pitches lol.
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There was a few ? around my way that made it big and ended up losing it in the end. Like this ? in my avi.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    umm, i'm gonna go ahead and decline. fbi mite be in this thread throwin out names like fast pitches lol.

im talking about ? whose careers are over and everyone in your hood knows there legacy
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »
    There was a few ? around my way that made it big and ended up losing it in the end. Like this ? in my avi.

who is that?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My grandfather. Dude is dead now but he was on everything. Saw my first ? brick at 10, didn't know what it was though. Held a gun at 8.

It didn't dawn on me until I was 16 or so how my Grandfather was buying Jaguars and ? while being a retired war vet. He also was the king of insurance fraud.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My grandfather. Dude is dead now but he was on everything. Saw my first ? brick at 10, didn't know what it was though. Held a gun at 8.

It didn't dawn on me until I was 16 or so how my Grandfather was buying Jaguars and ? while being a retired war vet. He also was the king of insurance fraud.[/QUOTE
    Where was he out of can he be googled - if he cant be googled its most likely ficticious intenet bragging!!!!
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The ? isnt big time until he can be googled or wikipediad lololololol
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The ? isnt big time until he can be googled or wikipediad lololololol

lol.........................
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It didn't dawn on me until I was 16 or so how my Grandfather was buying Jaguars and ? while being a retired war vet. He also was the king of insurance fraud.[/QUOTE
    Where was he out of can he be googled - if he cant be googled its most likely ficticious intenet bragging!!!!

1. I didn't put his name out for a reason
    2. How is that bragging
    3. I wouldn't even call it big time. But he did move out of Philly into the suburbs.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. I didn't put his name out for a reason
    2. How is that bragging
    3. I wouldn't even call it big time. But he did move out of Philly into the suburbs.

Hes dead- right- so why not put his name out there
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hes dead- right- so why not put his name out there

Because he's a part of my family.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    who is that?

Felix the Cat
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im so sick of these ? internet drug kingpins who are so deep in the game they cant be real- ? get da ? outa here wit dat ? - if yall was so connected in the game you wouldnt have the time to be on the ic yall would be doin what kingpins do ? hoes and sell drugs- shaking my ? head at the simple negroes that cant read and understand that im not talking about people who are under indictment right now or workin on there appeals- im talkin about ? from the 80's or 90's whose career is done and who are street legends