Old ? Thread: At what age did you realize you was washed and stopped clubbing hard?

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

I was just out Friday and Saturday last week. Lol even told the TS about the function but he's washed lol.

Honestly I only step out on occasion or like what @CapitalB said when I'm out of state

I don't step out to much myself. But it was 90 plus degress in the Chi this week so I stepped on out. I don't even go to clubs, it's a bar or nothing else. And I'm the type of ? to bring my "side" bar with me too
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I was out at a rooftop bar last night, got my fill of Tito's and went on to the crib. I just go for the vibes and music

I still gotta try Titos. After @Stew mentioned it, I started hearing it marketed on the radio and a A $AP Ferg song.

Tito's the goat cheap vodka

United Airlines vodka of choice out of Austin TX i think
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Went to the bar/daiquiri shop, made my rounds and heard some ? going on like somebody was about to tear that ? down, (saying to myself, can't go no ? where) after security separated everybody, ? young nephews and cuzins in that middle of that ? , smh the ? I'm even doing around these young ass ? this late. Got my ? and went home and was ? that these ? were at the same spot I go to.
    Was mad security let them ? stay in the ? spot
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    When I got tired of having to dress up all the time and didn’t know most of the music being played

This ? here. I typically can't have fun if I don't know what's being played. ATL got too many other options than to be going to the club with Uzi Vert being blasted thru the speakers, ? will give me a headache.
  • Stew
    Options
    When it took 2 days to recover from 5 hours of fun.

This happens to me if I go hard all weekend. Won't be till Wednesday until I'm back 100.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just out Friday and Saturday last week. Lol even told the TS about the function but he's washed lol.

Honestly I only step out on occasion or like what @CapitalB said when I'm out of state

? .....i just left yo city. was there for 4weeks. im coming back for scuba lessons.

i know im washed when i cant order food from sugar creek road stores without damn near fighting.

the mickey dees, the wendys and the chicken box.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? .....i just left yo city. was there for 4weeks. im coming back for scuba lessons.

i know im washed when i cant order food from sugar creek road stores without damn near fighting.

Well you aint let it be known you was out here, was you afraid of getting knocked out?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    418933_426010934107356_1976832162_n.jpg

Dude and her look awkward as ? . I don't wanna speculate on what's going on.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2017
    Options

Well you aint let it be known you was out here, was you afraid of getting knocked out?

? i let cain know.....but like i said. ill be back

edit: matter of fact i said it for week on here..when i was there.

the fukk....ahh you aint want that fade....now you seeing posts but missed them when i was there....i see how you do.
  • Stew
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Lounges>>>>>>>>>>

the crib>>>>>>>>>>

I be maD jealous when ? be having dope house parties. My friends either broke, ? heads or married and washed as ? smh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Lounges>>>>>>>>>>

the crib>>>>>>>>>>

I be maD jealous when ? be having dope house parties. My friends either broke, ? heads or married and washed as ? smh

ya married homie cant go to house parties?

lol

yea...they washed
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Lounges>>>>>>>>>>

the crib>>>>>>>>>>

my ? be fun as ? never really too packed cuz if u invite 30 ppl u know only like 15 showing up lol but i always make sure i got mad alcohol and fried chicken on deck ...@kinghassan be throwing some fun ones too...had to dash out of his last one my date was ? up lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Stay ? off Sugar Creek nothing but bad judgement and lost dreams over there. Everything good with your people?

Also we need to hook up. I was busy when you was here for the most part

She getting better..thanks for asking. i gotta come back for a week or so.

yea...you warned me ....but i had to be over there and was hungry.....after the last infraction...i just got my ? from somewhere else. i thought maybe it was me looking outta place or looking like food to them ? .

them youngins in wendys coulda flooded me....that wasnt a smart day.