• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copped yesterday. Those comeback runs the computer be making are hilarious
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Took me 3 tries to beat the lakers in myteam after i had the lead each game..smh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its still ? up how you can lose the ball so easily .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

cosign

and the computer doesn't even have to be contesting your shot for your shot to be "heavily contested"
  • RickyRich
    Options

Lost a 15 pt lead yesterday to OKC

Roberson hit the game winning 3 after going 6-21. Almost lost a controller

Dead
  • RickyRich
    Options
    This ? is stupid u can be right near the rim and still not get it in wtf
  • RickyRich
    Options
    2k17 was better
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2k17 was better

2k15>>16>>18>>>>>>>17
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmmm near the rim as in open layup or near the rim with the team on you because a lot of you garbage complain about ? not being to make contested layups on 8 ppl because your close to the rim
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Started off with a negative record finnaly found my grove and became competent with the game haven't sat in practice yet and studied the animations

pommvczs6gs9.jpg

m7sb8dwurzm3.jpg

This was probably my best game my main is the spurs with

Patty
    Green
    ?
    Kawhi
    Aldridge

I had to sit tony down for two reason my mind couldn't adjust to how to play with a washed tp he just wasn't doing it for me after a few games.

He comes off the bench waaaay better also this lineup slows me to better compete with the warriors and it gives me the best bench in the league IMO.

This game dude could not guard me off the dribble at all

most of you ? ? don't even attempt to play on ball defense its sad AF and has actually been a way for y'all to win because the CPu defense "used" to be op

This year its waaaay different It doesn't even bother me as much because the CPU defense is no longer cheap.

this brave soul tried all game to play on ball d at one point he thought it was better to just try and gaurd 5 feet away from the ballhandler as if I wasn't going to shoot his eyes out.

the offense ran beautiful mixing plays,freestyles and using the natural motion system everybody ate.

This game feels just they fixed all lol the issues I had with it last year literally.

Its super fluid I hope they don't patch a thing gameplay wise maybe the defender riding the ball handler because it can look out of place sometimes

The turn around jumpshot regardless of who you are still remains a unfairly bad shot imo
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    The 2k community still dumb AF tho

Played the raptors ? chucked up nothing but 3s with clayface out ta all people

? pick the Lakers but don't get Lopez in the post but rather try and turn him into a po or mans dirk ? is absurd

Like most of.the people I played are really bad at this game

I started spending time with the mavs they are a really decent team this year Dennis smith is mini russ dirk got the best rendition of his shot this year it not horribly slow

The other curry misses a lot of shots for some reason Idk y

You really feel the speed of the fast gaurds this year I love that they finnaly added the ability to cradle the ball for a layup this ? been a trick animation in the game for like 11 years now
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Kawhi is just a monster on both sides of the ball I ain't never have so much trust Ina virtual character in my life my ? will cause a 10 point swing by himself

If him and Rudy both get hot it is magnificent
    Blocks dunks and 3s start to rain
  • RickyRich
    Options

Hmmmm near the rim as in open layup or near the rim with the team on you because a lot of you garbage complain about ? not being to make contested layups on 8 ppl because your close to the rim

bro i can be drivin it in and ball circle around the rim comes out wtf lmfao. Then i caught a rebound and went to it in that still didnt work
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

I see the roll man on pnr losing the ball a bit much but I'll get better with it.

bro i can be drivin it in and ball circle around the rim comes out wtf lmfao. Then i caught a rebound and went to it in that still didnt work

If rim protectors are around that ? has low chances of going in. Thus is real life
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still ? w/ the tutorial until my ? gets in

that quick ass shot will take a lot of getting used to.....im sure (i hope) you can still change the settings on that
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I mainly play park...having said that, this the worst 2k I've played in a while. Not mad at the big man being a threat, but the shooting is broken.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a ? phase through a big man on an up and under lay up and the ball went in from the bottom of the net and came back through...

And it counted
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The 2k community still dumb AF tho

Played the raptors ? chucked up nothing but 3s with clayface out ta all people

? pick the Lakers but don't get Lopez in the post but rather try and turn him into a po or mans dirk ? is absurd

Like most of.the people I played are really bad at this game

I started spending time with the mavs they are a really decent team this year Dennis smith is mini russ dirk got the best rendition of his shot this year it not horribly slow

The other curry misses a lot of shots for some reason Idk y

You really feel the speed of the fast gaurds this year I love that they finnaly added the ability to cradle the ball for a layup this ? been a trick animation in the game for like 11 years now

Cosign, I played a ? who had gs with the grizzlies, I was still finding the groove so I had no business winning, damn near blew em out
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does it ask to have control of my phone calls in the face scan app ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    I mainly play park...having said that, this the worst 2k I've played in a while. Not mad at the big man being a threat, but the shooting is broken.

? the shooting is the best its been in years
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I see a ? phase through a big man on an up and under lay up and the ball went in from the bottom of the net and came back through...

And it counted

? changed the animation system so there clipping issues hopefully they fix it next year can't have no Ls because ? floated through there defender its happens to much IMO if you want to be picky

Notice double.teaming is way to strong