The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh yeah, recently stan lee said that marvel will eventually get all their ? back and deals would be made over the next few years. Sooner than we all would think.

Suck it!! you ? ass fox universe supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL dude who played wolverine said he would only take the role if marvel studios got the rights. Now even stan lee lightweight stated that he wants the ? back as well.

Hugh Beckman is coming back. Nah ? this ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah, recently stan lee said that marvel will eventually get all their ? back and deals would be made over the next few years. Sooner than we all would think.

Suck it!! you ? ass fox universe supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL dude who played wolverine said he would only take the role if marvel studios got the rights. Now even stan lee lightweight stated that he wants the ? back as well.

Hugh Beckman is coming back. Nah ? this ?

Who the ? is Hugh Beckman?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol like Stan Lee has any actual say in that company. He's just a glorified mascot and has been since the 90s. Their Spudz Mackenzie. Let me know when Ike says something which he won't since I'm sure those Fox licensing royalties have cleared pretty well.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    looks like they about to ? this one up too. Enough with the grounding ? , thats all we've gotten is x men with "grounded" powers. Apoc got grounded with his lame ass controlling sand powers. That was the first xmen movie i didnt go see in theaters, guess this'll be the second. We want to see the cosmic side of the x men.

Details on Simon Kinberg’s X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX have been extremely minimal, which isn’t a big deal considering the film releases on November 2, 2018. Still, fans are eager to get any bits of info they can. The October 2017 issue of Total Film features a brief quote from Kinberg, where he talks about grounding some of the more fantastical elements from the comics.

“[We must] find a way to ground it so it’s not too intergalactic”, he says while mentioning how the X-Men movies are known for being “human…” and emotional.

With such a brief quote, we don’t know how much Kinberg intends to “ground.” It wouldn’t be surprising if the battle took place on Earth instead of the moon. It also wouldn’t be a shock if they ignored Phoenix’s cosmic origins and simply focused on Jean’s mutant power growing out of control on it’s own.

Good, this ain't no sci-fi ? . I'm glad he realized this.
  • Broddie
    Options
    How is something starring mutants not science-fiction?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Lol like Stan Lee has any actual say in that company. He's just a glorified mascot and has been since the 90s. Their Spudz Mackenzie. Let me know when Ike says something which he won't since I'm sure those Fox licensing royalties have cleared pretty well.

So DISRESPECTFUL
  • Broddie
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

So DISRESPECTFUL

How? It's true. He left his EIC and CEO posts by the time most of you even learned who he was.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *doesn't know who or what spudz Mackenzie is post*
  • black caesar
    Options
    How is something starring mutants not science-fiction?

? , don't ? my vibe. LOL
  • Broddie
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Matthew Vaughn wants to make a Fantastic Four movie. Fox better lock him down before WB does.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is anyone going to watch The Gifted (The X-Men) TV show?

Just finished episode one and it's straight. Things happen fast, not a lot of build up.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just finished episode one and it's straight. Things happen fast, not a lot of build up.

I ? with it.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like it so far it's dope
  • Broddie
    Options
    Why are they bringing useless ass Psylocke back for Dark Phoenix? Olivia Munn must give great dome.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Why are they bringing useless ass Psylocke back for Dark Phoenix? Olivia Munn must give great dome.

They'll need another psychic to fight Phoenix

They already have Charles.
  • black caesar
    Options

Didn't know it dropped. About to watch now.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

They'll need another psychic to fight Phoenix

They already have Charles.

Not enough. Im anticipating a "combined effort" against Phoenix and failing miserably
  • black caesar
    Options
    Just watched the 1st episode last night. I'm digging it. About to watch episode 2 right now.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Ok just finished last night's episode. They are on the right track. I hate the fact that it's not connected to the X-Men movies. (They confirmed this) but it's also the reason I love it, because it's its own continuity.

• Broddie
    Options
    When did they say it wasn't in the same universe the movies/Legion? They've been saying the contrary all along.