Asking for a friend

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh why you doing all this and been in a committed relationship for the longest? You wrong on so many levels

Why is that your business ?

Focus on the IC drama Dizz

They put it out there so they might as well put it all the way out there. I seen this ? to many times. Holding it in makes everything worst. I know you don't condone cheating @MsSouthern you think its okay her cheating all this time??

Maybe they have an open relationship ?

But

Of course I dint condone cheating. I also don't condone bringing the IC in someone's real life

Keep the drama here

There is enough material for you to have 2-3 plat threads easily without worrying about @obnoxiouslyfresh relationship

How is any of this bringing the IC into someone's real life?

Unless one of them gets hacked or something, the only 2 people who can be responsible for bringing the IC into their real lives is them.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @trillfate who was that in the pic with you in the roach motel
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @trillfate who was that in the pic with you in the roach motel

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    ? in the rafters waiting on response. Pretty sure shorty and weird ? not going to answer anything
    we're not different, Chad

2ziu9er.png

Yo whats this? Who are these two people?

Bruh...peep game

When that ? said "how?"

e88nmncciesb.png
    He knew the fish bit...errthing after that is pure fuckery
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mss cut the ? .. every 1 of u IC ? have your body parts on the Internet, thats worse than anything else. None of yall are innocent and that's why you're here..

At least Kat and Chuck owns it.. the rest of yall deflect

Man we ain't gon NEVA get chicks to post no more pics smh
    Nah,.. sites dead anyway

But so be it.. cuz at the end of the day yall seen some of the greatest ic chick pics because of me... from marley to killa kam to some of them pico pics, some khalessi... all that was my doing so whatever
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Cains government name is Chadwick

lmao thought it was "Bran Bran" i remember when he said that ? in a party one time like ? was gone know who branbran is

"Yo who the ? is this talkin right now?"

"Bran bran ? !"

"Who the ? is bran bran?!"

"CAIN!"

Chadwick Brandon "Bran Bran" Benedict
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    @Trillfate

i understand it seems like every attempt to fight back is completely blowing up in your face....

however.....

80d.gif

Ok, u just keep feeding your newborn ribs
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Mss cut the ? .. every 1 of u IC ? have your body parts on the Internet, thats worse than anything else. None of yall are innocent and that's why you're here..

At least Kat and Chuck owns it.. the rest of yall deflect

See this is how I know you are all up in your feelings

At least state the facts if you wanna bring up a 7 Yr old pic.

I never denied my pic. I just refused to give Choice more so he dropped it. I know who leaked it too.

Don't try to make this about females or nudes

Own YOUR ? @Trillfate
  • deadeye
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    My dude was pouring his heart out in them texts.

Yo the biggest ether is when you write a paragraph and she responds with 3 words.

? got me mad as ? just thinking about it.

Not exactly 3 words, but...........

"I am speechless......you need help..........please stop contacting me." -Manda

dhgqi1hmdsf8.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @Trillfate

i understand it seems like every attempt to fight back is completely blowing up in your face....

however.....

80d.gif

I swear he has a ? , look how he fights back
  • deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh why you doing all this and been in a committed relationship for the longest? You wrong on so many levels

Why is that your business ?

Focus on the IC drama Dizz

They put it out there so they might as well put it all the way out there. I seen this ? to many times. Holding it in makes everything worst. I know you don't condone cheating @MsSouthern you think its okay her cheating all this time??

Maybe they have an open relationship ?

But

Of course I dint condone cheating. I also don't condone bringing the IC in someone's real life

Keep the drama here

There is enough material for you to have 2-3 plat threads easily without worrying about @obnoxiouslyfresh relationship

How is any of this bringing the IC into someone's real life?

Unless one of them gets hacked or something, the only 2 people who can be responsible for bringing the IC into their real lives is them.

When you ask someone not to call, text, DM, inbox you...and blocks them from all your devices and they go around that ? and starting sending emails...that ? is outta hand. You dont do that to nobody.

All of that's true, but it still goes back to me saying that you and Trill are the only 2 people responsible for that.

He wouldn't be able to call, text, or dm you if you never gave him access to that information to begin with.

Now, if you never gave him your email address........that's definitely crossing the line because there's no way he could've gotten that through legitimate means.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

I swear he has a ? , look how he fights back

Nah. ? you're a loser in real life. U live like a ? . U got baby mamas, you've done time, got illegitimate kids, obsessed with ? humor and your sister sucks ? for a living. You cant tell me ?
This discussion has been closed.