Asking for a friend

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ob, i cant fight against the way u intentionally twisting ? .. but if this eases the guilt of betraying your dude then so be it.. u got it

Ok. You have the floor.

Where did I go wrong? Cause Im legit curious.

And more importantly, why did you not leave me alone when I asked you to over and OVER? WHY?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _AT_WILL wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    @Trillfate

i understand it seems like every attempt to fight back is completely blowing up in your face....

however.....

80d.gif

Ok, u just keep feeding your newborn ribs

you mean my real family who loves me back, and not a path of online chicks who pity your existence?

you coulda been exposed each and every time you did this ? , but time after time these chicks felt sorry for you man....

people really think it was just marley and ob......

dude's an habitual demon......

the worst kind of person.....

like so much more could have been out there had the chicks not just felt utterly sorry and sad for you at the end of the day....

i got the green light on this one only cuz she hoped you wold leave her the ? alone......

but time after time...... weird ? do weird things...

You are so right Du. Im up here thinking this ? my friend. I didn't even want you to make this thread cause I just wanted him to leave me alone, not hurt his feelings. He is such a damn fraud. He's no nice guy.

Liar. when was i ever not nice to u?

I started to see through that nice guy ? a while ago, which is why I didn't want to be bothered.

@Beta can attest to this

The ? went from you being a nice guy and my friend to NOW you wanna say the lowest, dirtiest ? to me cause I'm not complying with your advances. You jumping on here telling people that I call you crying is pathetic. You threw that in my face because I didnt want to be bothered cause of course that's what nice guys do.
    back story: The ONLY time I called this man in tears was the DAY the Laquan Mcdonald video dropped because it upset me. That was November 2015 ? . He throws it in my face LAST MONTH because I wasn't speaking to him. And in doing so, he left the door open for people to ASSUME that I called him crying about my relationship. He deliberately did that knowing that was disingenuous

Then you start taking lil digs at me to try to hurt me because I wouldn't talk to you. Saying stuff like "You engage with so and so on the IC. They all call you ? , disrespect you, talk to you like trash. They think you're a ? . They dont love you like me." You did all of that because I didn't want to be bothered. You went as low as you could to guilt me, harass me, insult me into talking to you..and apparently you've done that before to Marley. You're not a nice guy. You're childish and I noticed that when you decided to use me crying against me. Not nice.

So if the ? was your friend, why are you tellin multiple other ? about the conversations between the two of you that are private?

My IC female friends NEVER disclosed our private conversations. Except @Kat but she doesn't count cause she's white and that's expected.

I dont give a ? what you dont disclose from your female IC friends. Do any of them call, text, email, send telegrams to you relentlessly when you've asked them to stop. When I started having nightmares about this ? , the secret was out. ? that...? u talkin bout

I just told you why I did it. I stopped responding to his calls. And he responded by telling people that I call him crying on the phone and saying disgusting things to me. Ok no problem. I'll ignore that. Now it's nonstop. Hell yes, I told DU. This ? aint normal. You dont do that ? to nobody and I wouldn't do what he was doing and act surprised when they are nervous.
    Lmao at nightmares... that was your guilty, guilty conscience bruh.

You're not innocent, ?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima lose my ? if Top pull up and make Cain look like Trillfate Daddy

You'd have done all this for @BlackCat

All she took me was approximately 5 ?

giphy.gif

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate

i understand it seems like every attempt to fight back is completely blowing up in your face....

however.....

80d.gif

you mean my real family who loves me back, and not a path of online chicks who pity your existence?

you coulda been exposed each and every time you did this ? , but time after time these chicks felt sorry for you man....

like so much more could have been out there had the chicks not just felt utterly sorry and sad for you at the end of the day....

i got the green light on this one only cuz she hoped you wold leave her the ? alone......

You are so right Du. Im up here thinking this ? my friend. I didn't even want you to make this thread cause I just wanted him to leave me alone, not hurt his feelings. He is such a damn fraud. He's no nice guy.

I started to see through that nice guy ? a while ago, which is why I didn't want to be bothered.

@Beta can attest to this

The ? went from you being a nice guy and my friend to NOW you wanna say the lowest, dirtiest ? to me cause I'm not complying with your advances. You jumping on here telling people that I call you crying is pathetic. You threw that in my face because I didnt want to be bothered cause of course that's what nice guys do.
    back story: The ONLY time I called this man in tears was the DAY the Laquan Mcdonald video dropped because it upset me. That was November 2015 ? . He throws it in my face LAST MONTH because I wasn't speaking to him. And in doing so, he left the door open for people to ASSUME that I called him crying about my relationship. He deliberately did that knowing that was disingenuous

Then you start taking lil digs at me to try to hurt me because I wouldn't talk to you. Saying stuff like "You engage with so and so on the IC. They all call you ? , disrespect you, talk to you like trash. They think you're a ? . They dont love you like me." You did all of that because I didn't want to be bothered. You went as low as you could to guilt me, harass me, insult me into talking to you..and apparently you've done that before to Marley. You're not a nice guy. You're childish and I noticed that when you decided to use me crying against me. Not nice.

So if the ? was your friend, why are you tellin multiple other ? about the conversations between the two of you that are private?

My IC female friends NEVER disclosed our private conversations. Except @Kat but she doesn't count cause she's white and that's expected.

I dont give a ? what you dont disclose from your female IC friends. Do any of them call, text, email, send telegrams to you relentlessly when you've asked them to stop. When I started having nightmares about this ? , the secret was out. ? that...? u talkin bout

I just told you why I did it. I stopped responding to his calls. And he responded by telling people that I call him crying on the phone and saying disgusting things to me. Ok no problem. I'll ignore that. Now it's nonstop. Hell yes, I told DU. This ? aint normal. You dont do that ? to nobody and I wouldn't do what he was doing and act surprised when they are nervous.

3tsjbriwsw8e.gif

@Trillfate drop them nudes tho.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ob, i cant fight against the way u intentionally twisting ? .. but if this eases the guilt of betraying your dude then so be it.. u got it

Ok. You have the floor.

And more importantly, why did you not leave me alone when I asked you to over and OVER? WHY?

Umm this is what the ? been after all this time....
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

@Beta can attest to this

Lmao at nightmares... that was your guilty, guilty conscience bruh.

You're not innocent, ?

See^^^^^^^^^
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Ima lose my ? if Top pull up and make Cain look like Trillfate Daddy

You'd have done all this for @BlackCat

All she took me was approximately 5 ?

giphy.gif

cnpdkl00ycau.gif
  • Trillfate
    edited September 2017
    Options

Ok. You have the floor.

Cmon i can't win against u, your word is gospel on here. U can lie and exaggerate all u want but we both know this is was about u finally feeling guilty but not wanting to admit it to me...

if you're "legit curious" you'd ask me in private cuz i cant compete with your grandstanding
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    ......pathetic

And not an awning in sight for these ? to duck under....
    Don't know how to choose they battles b

Seems like everyone off they square today but OB
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait,

What's going on now?
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

@Beta can attest to this

Don't get this attitude with me, you're not an innocent in all of this. 1. You knew his history before you started entertaining him, because it was displayed on the IC for all to see. 2. You've been in a relationship the entire time you were interacting with him. 3. You kept entertaining him knowing he had or were developing feelings for you beyond friendship while you were in a relationship. You loved the attention and affection he was giving you till you didn't.

And furthermore the way you asked him to leave you alone wasn't even convincing that you wanted to be left alone. You could have told that ? why and gave him reasons for why you didn't want to, but instead you were vague with him like there was something else going on but you didn't want to tell him, and that's why he kept talkin to you because he wanted to know why. Kavio just wanted closure, you're not the good guy in this and Kavio isn't the bad guy.

Thank you Johnny
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

@Beta can attest to this

Don't get this attitude with me, you're not an innocent in all of this. 1. You knew his history before you started entertaining him, because it was displayed on the IC for all to see. 2. You've been in a relationship the entire time you were interacting with him. 3. You kept entertaining him knowing he had or were developing feelings for you beyond friendship while you were in a relationship. You loved the attention and affection he was giving you till you didn't.

And furthermore the way you asked him to leave you alone wasn't even convincing that you wanted to be left alone. You could have told that ? why and gave him reasons for why you didn't want to, but instead you were vague with him like there was something else going on but you didn't want to tell him, and that's why he kept talkin to you because he wanted to know why. Kavio just wanted closure, you're not the good guy in this and Kavio isn't the bad guy.

Yo u ? reading or skimming through this ? .....she said she met her bf way after her shenanigans w Casio so she prolly deaded him cuz she was uncomfortable with her interactions with Casio while having a serious bf.....also a person aint gotta give u a reason to tell u to get the ? out of their face

Lmao @ casio
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Reppin, when you get a min fam

gotta holla at you about somethin

8yEP93.gif

sooooooo....you gon hook a brotha up with the info?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

@Beta can attest to this

Yo u ? reading or skimming through this ? .....she said she met her bf way after her shenanigans w Casio so she prolly deaded him cuz she was uncomfortable with her interactions with Casio while having a serious bf.....also a person aint gotta give u a reason to tell u to get the ? out of their face

Uh ... ? it Ima mind my biz
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

@Beta can attest to this

? I know his history. I knew he used a fake picture of some guy with a perm when he was talkin to Marley. I obviously thought that was stupid and odd but I dont know anything about him religiously contacting her or refusing to leave her alone. I didn't read that thread cover to cover, nor did it interest me. You wont find one post from me in that thread. I don't know the ins and outs of that. I know he obviously didn't want anyone to have his real picture and chose the five heartbeat one. It took him 2 years to start showing his ass like this.

AND FURTHERMORE, what you saw in the screenshot was a small PIECE of it. I could not even begin to fully detail the harassment. I was not vague. He knows exactly why I do not want to be bothered and the progression of ? that occurred where I said enough is enough. so shut up.

This discussion has been closed.