Drake's Friend Shot and Killed in what Police Call 'Targeted Assassination Overkill'

Options

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Mannnn canada rap scene biggest rap star ever is drake facts

Nope kardinal offishall, jellystone, k'nan . Theres more

@RickyRich
    Lil bro i think you missed the point,
    @blackgod813 is saying drake the biggest artist to come out of Canada thus far,
    And besides justen beiber I think he's right..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Mannnn canada rap scene biggest rap star ever is drake facts

Nope kardinal offishall, jellystone, k'nan . Theres more

@RickyRich
    Lil bro i think you missed the point,
    @blackgod813 is saying drake the biggest artist to come out of Canada thus far,
    And besides justen beiber I think he's right..

okay i get it now .
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    A Jamaican started hip hop last I heard and read.

A whole bunch of yall want to be like those europeans but have the gall to say people want to be like you. You dress like them, talk like them, act like them and even make yourself up to look like them.

All this patriotism for two countries dominated and ran by whites. A whole bunch of ? that has roots in another continent. We're at the bottom in all these countries. When will muthafuckas learn smdh.

This must be some new ? ? you're addressing. I'm out of touch like a ? ? . When did black americans start trying to be like Europeans?

You can't be serious lol. How many people have spoke on that but you ask that question.

Don't think on an entire level but it's true and it's not limited to the states. I see that ? sometimes up here too and in other countries.

I'm dead serious. I ain't saying you wrong, but what Euro ? are you even talking about? All I see talk about is this faggy ? that ? be doing nowadays.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conversations evolve. Only so many ways we could have said "Damn, that ? dead."
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

damn , that ? dead
    that damn ? dead
    dead? damn that ?
    ? dead, damn that
    that ? dead, damn
    that dead ? ? damn
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Why any black person would be proud to be Canadian or American is just beyond me.

I've been said I hate English cuz that's not the blk man's language nor is it the og language n the states....this is about hip hop & the states hip hop is not the same as Canadian hip hop & Drake has proven that...

Drake dont define hiphop dont here u stupid ? . Most of the guys that are rappin dont even look up 2 drake like that .speak on ? u do kno

? if that was tru y ain't y'all bury Drake out there after Twitter fingers & the reference trax dropped???Gtfoh y'all Canadian s Support that culture vulture jaFAKING Jew he got y'all looking krazy after making trax like 4eva...

Man ur so ? .

Ya ? Drake was claiming to be a goat rapper on 4eva
    Why any black person would be proud to be Canadian or American is just beyond me.

I've been said I hate English cuz that's not the blk man's language nor is it the og language n the states....this is about hip hop & the states hip hop is not the same as Canadian hip hop & Drake has proven that...

Drake dont define hiphop dont here u stupid ? . Most of the guys that are rappin dont even look up 2 drake like that .speak on ? u do kno

? if that was tru y ain't y'all bury Drake out there after Twitter fingers & the reference trax dropped???Gtfoh y'all Canadian s Support that culture vulture jaFAKING Jew he got y'all looking krazy after making trax like 4eva...

He's a white boy that liles to pretend he black

Ask @stew, @dupac @trollio @tonydubbz

I know...I remember when y'all said y'all exposed that clown on the PS4 or Xbox playing online.. another thing can u do something about this 4eyed geek Steve urkel nerd ? jonnyfaggot flaaagging all my posts for nothing???? Idgaf about that Roger from wats happening nerd ? posts but this square ? ass ? can't leave mine alone smh
  • RickyRich
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Man ur so ? .

Ya ? Drake was claiming to be a goat rapper on 4eva

He's a white boy that liles to pretend he black

Ask @stew, @dupac @trollio @tonydubbz

I know...I remember when y'all said y'all exposed that clown on the PS4 or Xbox playing online.. another thing can u do something about this 4eyed geek Steve urkel nerd ? jonnyfaggot flaaagging all my posts for nothing???? Idgaf about that Roger from wats happening nerd ? posts but this square ? ass ? can't leave mine alone smh

Yeah... I got a reaction stalker too.

Wanna trade stalkers?

How is that even possible when ya a mod??? U ain't modding no more??
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there shouldn't be footage on social media
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They call that overkill? That's the standard operation in most streets around this nation. We all know quite a few cats with 16+ bullets in them that survived and in some cases multiple times surviving through a series of shootings.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn , that ? dead
    that damn ? dead
    dead? damn that ?
    ? dead, damn that
    that ? dead, damn
    that dead ? ? damn

This was great.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    That ? @RickyRich is white

? ? i aint white
  • RickyRich
    Options
    why the ? would i pretend to be something im not ? what am i getting out of that ? you guys make no sense at all
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Well, looking at the pic. He has a tear drop tattoo. So, Dude was bout that life, so uh. If your in the game, getting murdered can happen.

Sigh.
    it's 2017...
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Not sayin he was innocent man but some of yall sounding like white media when a cop kills an unarmed black man and they speak on weed charges caught in the 90s.

? get shot everyday B.

True, tru, trew, BUT....

d63s7bcsqfna.gif

Uh what?

It happens just like this or worse.

In a place called Chicago...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    why the ? would i pretend to be something im not ? what am i getting out of that ? you guys make no sense at all

That English is pretty good. I don't know, I have my doubts...Robbie
  • RickyRich
    Options

That English is pretty good. I don't know, I have my doubts...Robbie

? ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    They call that overkill? That's the standard operation in most streets around this nation. We all know quite a few cats with 16+ bullets in them that survived and in some cases multiple times surviving through a series of shootings.

? know em.....most of us related to em.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? should of ducked

Behind what? The see thru glass?

I'll never understand the joy of living in a crime infested area, or proud to see my city having the highest murder rate. That's just me though.
    They wear it wit pride til they or their peoples gets added to the list.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? should of ducked

Behind what? The see thru glass?

I'll never understand the joy of living in a crime infested area, or proud to see my city having the highest murder rate. That's just me though.
    They wear it wit pride til they or their peoples gets added to the list.

so much ether.......

just so much.

anyone care to explain....

where my thugz at?

where my street ? , run the fade at anyone ? at?