Asking for a friend

Options

Comments

• LoveHoesRight
    LoveHoesRight Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    I wish this ? was as mentally ill as y'all claim. Someone need to put her out her misery already. But I think most know who needs the shrink in reality.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    4zvvr2s3s6qu.png
    w9qpa62sbesw.png

h00h5k4zxaff.gif
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    ? _AT_WILL wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    @Trillfate

i understand it seems like every attempt to fight back is completely blowing up in your face....

however.....

80d.gif

Ok, u just keep feeding your newborn ribs

you mean my real family who loves me back, and not a path of online chicks who pity your existence?

you coulda been exposed each and every time you did this ? , but time after time these chicks felt sorry for you man....

people really think it was just marley and ob......

dude's an habitual demon......

the worst kind of person.....

like so much more could have been out there had the chicks not just felt utterly sorry and sad for you at the end of the day....

i got the green light on this one only cuz she hoped you wold leave her the ? alone......

but time after time...... weird ? do weird things...

You are so right Du. Im up here thinking this ? my friend. I didn't even want you to make this thread cause I just wanted him to leave me alone, not hurt his feelings. He is such a damn fraud. He's no nice guy.

Liar. when was i ever not nice to u?

I started to see through that nice guy ? a while ago, which is why I didn't want to be bothered.

@Beta can attest to this

The ? went from you being a nice guy and my friend to NOW you wanna say the lowest, dirtiest ? to me cause I'm not complying with your advances. You jumping on here telling people that I call you crying is pathetic. You threw that in my face because I didnt want to be bothered cause of course that's what nice guys do.
    back story: The ONLY time I called this man in tears was the DAY the Laquan Mcdonald video dropped because it upset me. That was November 2015 ? . He throws it in my face LAST MONTH because I wasn't speaking to him. And in doing so, he left the door open for people to ASSUME that I called him crying about my relationship. He deliberately did that knowing that was disingenuous

Then you start taking lil digs at me to try to hurt me because I wouldn't talk to you. Saying stuff like "You engage with so and so on the IC. They all call you ? , disrespect you, talk to you like trash. They think you're a ? . They dont love you like me." You did all of that because I didn't want to be bothered. You went as low as you could to guilt me, harass me, insult me into talking to you..and apparently you've done that before to Marley. You're not a nice guy. You're childish and I noticed that when you decided to use me crying against me. Not nice.

So if the ? was your friend, why are you tellin multiple other ? about the conversations between the two of you that are private?

My IC female friends NEVER disclosed our private conversations. Except @Kat but she doesn't count cause she's white and that's expected.

I dont give a ? what you dont disclose from your female IC friends. Do any of them call, text, email, send telegrams to you relentlessly when you've asked them to stop. When I started having nightmares about this ? , the secret was out. ? that...? u talkin bout

I just told you why I did it. I stopped responding to his calls. And he responded by telling people that I call him crying on the phone and saying disgusting things to me. Ok no problem. I'll ignore that. Now it's nonstop. Hell yes, I told DU. This ? aint normal. You dont do that ? to nobody and I wouldn't do what he was doing and act surprised when they are nervous.

You could have told that ? why and gave him reasons for why you didn't want to, but instead you were vague with him like there was something else going on but you didn't want to tell him, and that's why he kept talkin to you because he wanted to know why. Kavio just wanted closure, you're not the good guy in this and Kavio isn't the bad guy.

Exactly.

You can't just tell somebody you've been cool with to leave you alone...........not give them a legitimate reason why............and then get upset when all they're asking from you is a logical explanation.

Saying.........."just leave me alone"..........simply doesn't suffice.

I mean, you can do or say whatever you want to.........but don't be surprised when things don't work out the way you were expecting.

I did tell him why. This has been going on. He has done numerous things that have made me uncomfortable that I've asked him to stop doing. So when it's the last straw, I gotta rehash all the ? that you already know. For what. He knows ? well what he did cause you do too. Yall were all witnesses to it.

Why did u except the gift cards gingy?

U used one month of tidal n stopped?

Because it was my birthday. And I have never ASKED him to by me a gift card. But lord knows, I will put that in his account right now if that's the issue. I have no problem with that. & I never used that tidal.

Yea do that... and pay me back for the Legit shirt!!

Wait U bought her that ?
    w63i7sem0spl.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, OB exploited sleepfate.

I don't give a Damn how you try to spin it like you didn't know. You can't kiss a lion in the mouth and not expect it to try an eat your ? face off.

Sleep is a very very sick individual that needs professional help I'm not sure if he can distinguish fantasy from reality.

His wrongdoings won't go unnoticed shouldn't go unnoticed and he need to be held accountable for his actions.

foh I aint exploit ? . He was dating some young lady, I told him more than once she seemed like a nice girl and he should give her a chance, while he would pull the whole "she's not you" nonsense. I was actually callin myself being a good friend.
    ? rather be plugged into the Matrix than face the real world smh

Ole her ? was wet.........but not as wet as I imagine yours to be ass ?

? ? Man shut up.. Ob phony ass got her ? together and no kids
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't give a Damn how you try to spin it like you didn't know. You can't kiss a lion in the mouth and not expect it to try an eat your ? face off.

Sleep is a very very sick individual that needs professional help I'm not sure if he can distinguish fantasy from reality.

His wrongdoings won't go unnoticed shouldn't go unnoticed and he need to be held accountable for his actions.

foh I aint exploit ? . He was dating some young lady, I told him more than once she seemed like a nice girl and he should give her a chance, while he would pull the whole "she's not you" nonsense. I was actually callin myself being a good friend.
    More grandstanding.

That sounds nice but if u were a "good friend" this thread wouldn't exist.

Who's the fraud??

You mean if I kept your harassment a secret?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why you question her ? ? You think she man!

Nah....what you saying with that post fam
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I wish this ? was as mentally ill as y'all claim. Someone need to put her out her misery already. But I think most know who needs the shrink in reality.

Well as crazy as my ass is, I know to stop calling someone the first time they ask. I be crazy as hell over here while not bothering nobody. Nobody can say my crazy ass wont leave them alone.
  • Trillfate
    Options

More grandstanding.

That sounds nice but if u were a "good friend" this thread wouldn't exist.

Who's the fraud??

You mean if I kept your harassment a secret?

Stop. YOU just said u were a good friend. Good friends dont handle things like this.

This was about your guily conscience
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    4zvvr2s3s6qu.png
    w9qpa62sbesw.png

h00h5k4zxaff.gif
    Max. wrote: »
    @Trillfate

i understand it seems like every attempt to fight back is completely blowing up in your face....

however.....

80d.gif

you mean my real family who loves me back, and not a path of online chicks who pity your existence?

you coulda been exposed each and every time you did this ? , but time after time these chicks felt sorry for you man....

like so much more could have been out there had the chicks not just felt utterly sorry and sad for you at the end of the day....

i got the green light on this one only cuz she hoped you wold leave her the ? alone......

You are so right Du. Im up here thinking this ? my friend. I didn't even want you to make this thread cause I just wanted him to leave me alone, not hurt his feelings. He is such a damn fraud. He's no nice guy.

I started to see through that nice guy ? a while ago, which is why I didn't want to be bothered.

@Beta can attest to this

The ? went from you being a nice guy and my friend to NOW you wanna say the lowest, dirtiest ? to me cause I'm not complying with your advances. You jumping on here telling people that I call you crying is pathetic. You threw that in my face because I didnt want to be bothered cause of course that's what nice guys do.
    back story: The ONLY time I called this man in tears was the DAY the Laquan Mcdonald video dropped because it upset me. That was November 2015 ? . He throws it in my face LAST MONTH because I wasn't speaking to him. And in doing so, he left the door open for people to ASSUME that I called him crying about my relationship. He deliberately did that knowing that was disingenuous

Then you start taking lil digs at me to try to hurt me because I wouldn't talk to you. Saying stuff like "You engage with so and so on the IC. They all call you ? , disrespect you, talk to you like trash. They think you're a ? . They dont love you like me." You did all of that because I didn't want to be bothered. You went as low as you could to guilt me, harass me, insult me into talking to you..and apparently you've done that before to Marley. You're not a nice guy. You're childish and I noticed that when you decided to use me crying against me. Not nice.

So if the ? was your friend, why are you tellin multiple other ? about the conversations between the two of you that are private?

My IC female friends NEVER disclosed our private conversations. Except @Kat but she doesn't count cause she's white and that's expected.

I dont give a ? what you dont disclose from your female IC friends. Do any of them call, text, email, send telegrams to you relentlessly when you've asked them to stop. When I started having nightmares about this ? , the secret was out. ? that...? u talkin bout

I just told you why I did it. I stopped responding to his calls. And he responded by telling people that I call him crying on the phone and saying disgusting things to me. Ok no problem. I'll ignore that. Now it's nonstop. Hell yes, I told DU. This ? aint normal. You dont do that ? to nobody and I wouldn't do what he was doing and act surprised when they are nervous.

You could have told that ? why and gave him reasons for why you didn't want to, but instead you were vague with him like there was something else going on but you didn't want to tell him, and that's why he kept talkin to you because he wanted to know why. Kavio just wanted closure, you're not the good guy in this and Kavio isn't the bad guy.

Exactly.

You can't just tell somebody you've been cool with to leave you alone...........not give them a legitimate reason why............and then get upset when all they're asking from you is a logical explanation.

I mean, you can do or say whatever you want to.........but don't be surprised when things don't work out the way you were expecting.

I did tell him why. This has been going on. He has done numerous things that have made me uncomfortable that I've asked him to stop doing. So when it's the last straw, I gotta rehash all the ? that you already know. For what. He knows ? well what he did cause you do too. Yall were all witnesses to it.

Why did u except the gift cards gingy?

U used one month of tidal n stopped?

Because it was my birthday. And I have never ASKED him to by me a gift card. But lord knows, I will put that in his account right now if that's the issue. I have no problem with that. & I never used that tidal.

Yea do that... and pay me back for the Legit shirt!!

Wait U bought her that ?
    w63i7sem0spl.gif

Mannn Shut yo Irrelevant ass da ? up
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Trillfate

however.....

80d.gif

@Beta can attest to this

Exactly.

This line of thinking is why ? are being called the new ? , no offense

If a chick he never ? , never seen in person, only talked to on the phone 5-20x in 24 months can't up and cut him off with it being the hand that rocks the cradle then the ? he has ? and that dropped him is buried somewhere along the Pacific coast line

Man, there ain't no justifiable reason for him tripping as hard as them pm's indicate. And if there is he need to post his ? cause to me this boils down to, 'we need space' (her) and 'you not going no where especially with them' (him)

I agree...........and therein lies the problem.

If you know that there's ? who have that kind of mentality, why even put yourself in a position for them to cause trouble for you?

Simply because these are the type of ? who are quick to shoot...........and/or ? ..........over situations like this.

You heard what happened with @Elzo69Renaissance's homegirl did right?

Dude tried to pull that ? on her and she pistol whipped him and told him to explain that ? to her............ALL THE WHILE POINTING A GUN TO HIS HEAD.

He's lucky she didn't pull the trigger.

So, which narrative would any reasonable person want?

Basically, this isn't about right or wrong or what someone should or shouldn't be able to do.........it's about cause and effect.

Newton's law applies in physics as well as in real life.

"For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction in the opposite direction."

That's the scientific law.

In real life, for every action there's a reaction, but you have no control over how the other person is going to react.................so it might not necessarily be an equal and opposite reaction in the opposite direction.

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21
  • Trillfate
    Options

Why you question her ? ? You think she man!

Nah....what you saying with that post fam

Im sayin i wanted her cuz we both over 30 with no baggage..

Nobody reading this post can say that. That's rare for 2 black ppl.. for 2 ppl period
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ve never seen this in my life
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? in the rafters waiting on response. Pretty sure shorty and weird ? not going to answer anything
    we're not different, Chad

2ziu9er.png

Yes y'all are. He ain't on here acting like a scorned stalking weirdo

Your sister Kandee Lixx is a pornstar and you're a career internet mod.. your daughter is doomed

@Joker_De_La_Lover. Thats your sister?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

My mans...listen to me...I'm going to be a good person right now

You do not know this woman..you don't know anything but what she wanted a stranger on the internet to think..you ain't seen her mama her dad none of that ? you be thinking, do your mental health the biggest favor and assume everything she told you was a lie.

Bruh she catfishes food on the internet are you ? ??
    One time she told yall she was in China and put up pics when really she was down town in the Asian neighborhood...protect your mental health the internet not real

Chinatown is not downtown fam
  • LoveHoesRight
    LoveHoesRight Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

My mans...listen to me...I'm going to be a good person right now

You do not know this woman..you don't know anything but what she wanted a stranger on the internet to think..you ain't seen her mama her dad none of that ? you be thinking, do your mental health the biggest favor and assume everything she told you was a lie.

Bruh she catfishes food on the internet are you ? ??
    One time she told yall she was in China and put up pics when really she was down town in the Asian neighborhood...she ran over @LoveHoesRight with a car
    Protect your mental health the internet not real

ROFL... 100% fact tho. Y'all ? gone learn ? wit her deranged ass
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Well as crazy as my ass is, I know to stop calling someone the first time they ask. I be crazy as hell over here while not bothering nobody. Nobody can say my crazy ass wont leave them alone.

You got caught up with your ? and didn't want him to know. You wanted to keep your distance so you can pop back up when the time was right. No other reason you backed off. He had already told you he loved you and you didn't seem to take issue with it when he said it.

I wasn't born yesterday. SHAME ON YOU

That is so not what happened.
  • Trillfate
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Beta u typin way too much..

u closer to that broke ? ass ? click with Du and Joker, your opinion is void
This discussion has been closed.