• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, OB exploited sleepfate.

I don't give a Damn how you try to spin it like you didn't know. You can't kiss a lion in the mouth and not expect it to try an eat your ? face off.

Sleep is a very very sick individual that needs professional help I'm not sure if he can distinguish fantasy from reality.

His wrongdoings won't go unnoticed shouldn't go unnoticed and he need to be held accountable for his actions.

foh I aint exploit ? . He was dating some young lady, I told him more than once she seemed like a nice girl and he should give her a chance, while he would pull the whole "she's not you" nonsense. I was actually callin myself being a good friend.
    ? rather be plugged into the Matrix than face the real world smh

Ole her ? was wet.........but not as wet as I imagine yours to be ass ?

? ? Man shut up.. Ob phony ass got her ? together and no kids

My mans...listen to me...I'm going to be a good person right now

You do not know this woman..you don't know anything but what she wanted a stranger on the internet to think..you ain't seen her mama her dad none of that ? you be thinking, do your mental health the biggest favor and assume everything she told you was a lie.

Bruh she catfishes food on the internet are you ? ??
    One time she told yall she was in China and put up pics when really she was down town in the Asian neighborhood...she ran over @LoveHoesRight with a car
    Protect your mental health the internet not real

You loooooooooooove me though so shut the hell up

My love unconditional I love ALL my old hoes

Which is why I'm telling you that you foul and you need to seek therapy and Christ
    you way too old to still be doing this dumb ? . If you can't stop now you will never be able too I mean I've been laughing all day at you two retards but you grimy as ? the man is legit off I told you he was stalking me and her and you thought it was funny...which ok it was but still I'm concerned for your mental state that you would play this game this long..if you got bodybagged I wouldn't be surprised

? shut the ? up. You always trying to kick that "all my old hoes ? ," to downplay your obvious feelings when you really wish I would just talk to you. I had yo ass on ignore for the past 2 years and you always find yourself on this forum saying slick ? about me and sending me texts that go ignored because you still out here letting lil old me live rent-free in yo head. ? you.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, OB exploited sleepfate.

I don't give a Damn how you try to spin it like you didn't know. You can't kiss a lion in the mouth and not expect it to try an eat your ? face off.

Sleep is a very very sick individual that needs professional help I'm not sure if he can distinguish fantasy from reality.

His wrongdoings won't go unnoticed shouldn't go unnoticed and he need to be held accountable for his actions.

foh I aint exploit ? . He was dating some young lady, I told him more than once she seemed like a nice girl and he should give her a chance, while he would pull the whole "she's not you" nonsense. I was actually callin myself being a good friend.
    ? rather be plugged into the Matrix than face the real world smh

Ole her ? was wet.........but not as wet as I imagine yours to be ass ?

? ? Man shut up.. Ob phony ass got her ? together and no kids

My mans...listen to me...I'm going to be a good person right now

You do not know this woman..you don't know anything but what she wanted a stranger on the internet to think..you ain't seen her mama her dad none of that ? you be thinking, do your mental health the biggest favor and assume everything she told you was a lie.

Bruh she catfishes food on the internet are you ? ??
    One time she told yall she was in China and put up pics when really she was down town in the Asian neighborhood...she ran over @LoveHoesRight with a car
    Protect your mental health the internet not real

You loooooooooooove me though so shut the hell up

My love unconditional I love ALL my old hoes

Which is why I'm telling you that you foul and you need to seek therapy and Christ
    you way too old to still be doing this dumb ? . If you can't stop now you will never be able too I mean I've been laughing all day at you two retards but you grimy as ? the man is legit off I told you he was stalking me and her and you thought it was funny...which ok it was but still I'm concerned for your mental state that you would play this game this long..if you got bodybagged I wouldn't be surprised

? shut the ? up. You always trying to kick that "all my old hoes ? ," to downplay your obvious feelings when you really wish I would just talk to you. I had yo ass on ignore for the past 2 years and you always find yourself on this forum saying slick ? about me and sending me texts that go ignored because you still out here letting lil old me live rent-free in yo head. ? you.

damn i see why everybody wants to ? you
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't gone learn till she get carved up and be somebody basement couch

Oh kiss my ass. You was callin me last time you got arrested and I had no judgement. I guess you had forgotten I tried to run you over. Guess I wasnt so crazy then. Shut up
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't gone learn till she get carved up and be somebody basement couch

Oh kiss my ass. You was callin me last time you got arrested and I had no judgement. I guess you had forgotten I tried to run you over. Guess I wasnt so crazy then. Shut up

Theres some irony here but ima let yall figure it out.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo. Who is @LoveHoesRight ? Better yet, my g who are you?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Yo. Who is @LoveHoesRight ? Better yet, my g who are you?

Reppin

So if that's reppin

Who is really reppin?

Bars?
  • Lefty_
    Options
    I could swear I just saw reppin posting.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mystery player lovehoesright here
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I beat the case and escaped poverty. You scamming ? with autism.

Why you bringing up old ? ?

Who bringing up old ? ? You in here talkin about I ran you over.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Dude said he wanted a chick who was thousands of miles away cause she had no kids or baggage.

Bruh, you could find multiple ? with no kids and baggage in a 5 miles radius man. Wtf is wrong with you?

That ? not even taking accountability for his actions lmao instead he's justifying EVERYTHING by blaming her. Like he's literally not learning a lesson here. This ? gonna do this ? again in a year and a half lol

Im just sayin..its too many of yall that caint tell me ? outside of the ic to take yall seriously.. u a uber driver bruh.. and not like Obs side hustle.. u uber driver for real

I'll learn my lesson when u get a real job
    Dude said he wanted a chick who was thousands of miles away cause she had no kids or baggage.

Bruh, you could find multiple ? with no kids and baggage in a 5 miles radius man. Wtf is wrong with you?

That ? not even taking accountability for his actions lmao instead he's justifying EVERYTHING by blaming her. Like he's literally not learning a lesson here. This ? gonna do this ? again in a year and a half lol

Im just sayin..its too many of yall that caint tell me ? outside of the ic to take yall seriously.. u a uber driver bruh.. and not like Obs side hustle.. u uber driver for real

beta sleeps with cats tho
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

So many people can't tell you ? but you defensive as ? .
  • Lefty_
    Options
This discussion has been closed.