You know you have a subpar job when...

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    When one or more of your co-workers is mentally disabled.

When your schedule ain't set.

? ! What?! lol
    I didn't wanna be that dude. But its the IC, somebody was gonna say it eventually lol. They ain't letting nobody slow work anywhere serious like that lol.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    When you find yourself VTO'ing every single day it's available, to the point your paycheck be bout 40 bucks.

I know where you work lol

A lot of different workplaces have VTO im sure lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

? ! What?! lol

Bruh... When I worked at Hardee's in high school we had a ? cat working there for a lil bit. I didn't get a lot of shifts with him, and I really don't know if he had downs syndrome, autism or was just ? , but I know that muhfucka showed up to work early for his shift, worked hard as hell, and always had a smile on his face.

I have somebody very VERY close to me who has autism. They're on the higher end of the spectrum. Motor skills and learning skills are delayed, but he can memorize a book just from it being read to him a few times. Autism is a gift and a curse depending what part of the spectrum the person is.

Right, people with Asperger's are high functioning types that are smart as ? , they just seem s lil weird.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the entire journey traveling is you questioning why you need this designing a pros cons list everyday..

Wishing something will happen so you can't make it in

When you get there early and you stand outside the building thinking about is this the best life gets that you end up been 30 mins late

When your manager thinks your friends and tries to add you on LinkedIn you decline a d tell him there no universe where we can be friends.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ! What?! lol

Bruh... When I worked at Hardee's in high school we had a ? cat working there for a lil bit. I didn't get a lot of shifts with him, and I really don't know if he had downs syndrome, autism or was just ? , but I know that muhfucka showed up to work early for his shift, worked hard as hell, and always had a smile on his face.
    I wish the ones I worked with in the past were like that, mine used were always ? . I'm not even a mean person like that but I used to want to whoop a couple of their ? cause they'd be trying to get familiar and talk ? like they weren't slow. I used to have to remind myself that they were slow and I wouldn't get nothing out of ? up someone like that lol. But I had a couple others that were pretty cool.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ur paycheck bounce

This has happened to me before :(
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when at least 7 people a month got robbed on check day
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    When you spend your time on the clock on the IC

I would never work anywhere this wasn't allowed

Damn! So how do u plan to handle IC armageddon?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U'r in sales / Account Management and u create a plot to fail undetectable to manage and so brilliantly put together they almost work harder to try and keep you. I want out, unemployment in the meanwhile while I search on MY time. Dead end jobs equal an even more dead end lifestyle.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup, we had one of those at Toys R Us. He was a nice guy but he was obviously handicapped.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    You have been employed there for a year or more but you can count the amount of days you have actually worked. (Because you hardly get hours)
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    When your manager or supervisor is way younger than you

True, when I worked at Cosi (restaurant similar to Panera Bread) I had a manager that was a year younger than me. When I found that out I was like "damn I really need to finish school and get a job that is higher on the totem pole."