Girl that ? a man at knifepoint, facing life, could be spared prison time.

Options

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    ? will be a Misdemeanor in less than 6 1/2 yrs. And women did it.

What mafe you cone up with that timespan lol?
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my hometown.

Let me just tell you - she has a LOT of support on Facebook.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @NCswag Society hates women. Not us, but the shadow hand who make the laws. They're viewed as disruptive Same Elders in my studies in ATL who taught me in 2011 that: Public protest will now be a felony, Weapons possession will only be for police, military and selected family verified via their RFID chip and last by 2018 chipping will be mandatory. How much of this has came to pass? All except the weapons portion. They're architect's who put time lines and facts together and I watch em play out ahead of the curve. We've NEVER seen so many ? allegations in news almost weekly. Extortion the whole 9. In the end 90% proves to not be true. Further more he went into their culture of ? . Just like ? is now being discussed as an option https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/evv8bj/men-are-finding-loopholes-in-us-law-to-marry- children this is they're culture. They see nothing wrong with it and it's stigmatizing prominent white males who've been tapped / touted for the next phase and has to be dismissed/dismantled so it won't hurt careers and futures. Declassification puts it right where they want it Good ol boy perverted system playing the game ? at the highest level. The whole ? thing was just sections of the lecture that's all. I slept on it u til a few yrs ago @ the omnipresence of allegations and it clicked when the judges started going what? Next! Lock HER up now.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    This is my hometown.

oh word??? I got a shitload of family still in Saginaw and so does my wife. I just peeped the 989 in your name. I was living there when it was still 517.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my hometown.

oh word??? I got a shitload of family still in Saginaw and so does my wife. I just peeped the 989 in your name. I was living there when it was still 517.

Post some comments, i wanna see how the hell they justifying this

• konceptjones
    Options
    This is my hometown.

Damn... The more I look at her face without makeup, the more I think I might know who her father is. You wouldn't happen to know her pops would you?
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my hometown.

Damn... The more I look at her face without makeup, the more I think I might know who her father is. You wouldn't happen to know her pops would you?

No, I don't know any of her people, as far as I know. I'm gonna ask around though. I'm curious of who do I know that knows her.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    @Westie
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

Do y’all see what’s happening to our black men outchea at the hands of black women ????

*sigh*

wish I'd get the same passion from you and others when I try to bring attention to issues like the fact that for blk women 18-25 one of the top leading causes of death year after year is intimate partner homicide...meaning they are being killed by either their husbands boyfriends

https://www.cdc.gov/women/lcod/2014/black/index.htm

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2013/09/21/black-women-at-greater-risk-of-becoming-victims-of-homicidal-domestic-violence

what she did was horrible though

Would a black man get these type of charges dropped/lowered if the genders were switched??

if he pleaded no contest

the saginaw court system is overburdened like most others

the DA ain't trying to take nothing to trial, especially with both the victim and perp being blk

and actually the over whelming majority of criminal cases end in plea deals, lowered charges and charges being dropped

Leading cause of death for black women is heart disease. Stop lying.

She said “one of the top”

Which is true but we must dig into that because like I said that in itself tells the story of another issue because in the context of domestic violence and relationships...partners are agreed upon...we stopped arranged relationships ...now some relationships may end up arranged because of bills but the fact is women need to choose better partners....men do too

So we can theoretically say or tell men need to stop killing our women and they stop but they are not, so what can be done to slow this down that women have control of?? Choosing better mates...I don’t believe that at a rate like that...men are snapping and going insane after showing no signs of being capable of harming women, or that these guys are good actors and act like the perfect mate until they ? their mate...women are overlooking red flags for personal reasons that are back biting the ? out of them because they have been sold a dream not by us black men but by society

The stat she is listing is homicide. Homicide does not indicate domestic violence. So she again is using intellectual dishonesty in order to convey and convince.

@jetlifebih

Homicide is one of the leading causes of death for women aged ≤44 years.* In 2015, homicide caused the death of 3,519 girls and women in the United States. Rates of female homicide vary by race/ethnicity (1), and nearly half of victims are killed by a current or former male intimate partner (2). To inform homicide and intimate partner violence (IPV) prevention efforts, CDC analyzed homicide data from the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS) among 10,018 women aged ≥18 years in 18 states during 2003–2014. The frequency of homicide by race/ethnicity and precipitating circumstances of homicides associated with and without IPV were examined. Non-Hispanic black and American Indian/Alaska Native women experienced the highest rates of homicide (4.4 and 4.3 per 100,000 population, respectively). Over half of all homicides (55.3%) were IPV-related; 11.2% of victims of IPV-related homicide experienced some form of violence in the month preceding their deaths, and argument and jealousy were common precipitating circumstances. Targeted IPV prevention programs for populations at disproportionate risk and enhanced access to intervention services for persons experiencing IPV are needed to reduce homicides among women.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/21/538518569/cdc-half-of-all-female-murder-victims-are-killed-by-intimate-partners

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6628a1.htm?s_cid=mm6628a1_w
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    excuse the repeated post

not trying to spam the thread
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

Do y’all see what’s happening to our black men outchea at the hands of black women ????

*sigh*

wish I'd get the same passion from you and others when I try to bring attention to issues like the fact that for blk women 18-25 one of the top leading causes of death year after year is intimate partner homicide...meaning they are being killed by either their husbands boyfriends

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2013/09/21/black-women-at-greater-risk-of-becoming-victims-of-homicidal-domestic-violence

Would a black man get these type of charges dropped/lowered if the genders were switched??

if he pleaded no contest

the DA ain't trying to take nothing to trial, especially with both the victim and perp being blk

and actually the over whelming majority of criminal cases end in plea deals, lowered charges and charges being dropped

Which is true but we must dig into that because like I said that in itself tells the story of another issue because in the context of domestic violence and relationships...partners are agreed upon...we stopped arranged relationships ...now some relationships may end up arranged because of bills but the fact is women need to choose better partners....men do too

So we can theoretically say or tell men need to stop killing our women and they stop but they are not, so what can be done to slow this down that women have control of?? Choosing better mates...I don’t believe that at a rate like that...men are snapping and going insane after showing no signs of being capable of harming women, or that these guys are good actors and act like the perfect mate until they ? their mate...women are overlooking red flags for personal reasons that are back biting the ? out of them because they have been sold a dream not by us black men but by society

The stat she is listing is homicide. Homicide does not indicate domestic violence. So she again is using intellectual dishonesty in order to convey and convince.

@jetlifebih

Homicide is one of the leading causes of death for women aged ≤44 years.* In 2015, homicide caused the death of 3,519 girls and women in the United States. Rates of female homicide vary by race/ethnicity (1), and nearly half of victims are killed by a current or former male intimate partner (2). To inform homicide and intimate partner violence (IPV) prevention efforts, CDC analyzed homicide data from the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS) among 10,018 women aged ≥18 years in 18 states during 2003–2014. The frequency of homicide by race/ethnicity and precipitating circumstances of homicides associated with and without IPV were examined. Non-Hispanic black and American Indian/Alaska Native women experienced the highest rates of homicide (4.4 and 4.3 per 100,000 population, respectively). Over half of all homicides (55.3%) were IPV-related; 11.2% of victims of IPV-related homicide experienced some form of violence in the month preceding their deaths, and argument and jealousy were common precipitating circumstances. Targeted IPV prevention programs for populations at disproportionate risk and enhanced access to intervention services for persons experiencing IPV are needed to reduce homicides among women.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/21/538518569/cdc-half-of-all-female-murder-victims-are-killed-by-intimate-partners

I believe it, and if we had 100% control over 100% of males we could solve this problem by saying men need to stop killing their partners particularly non Hispanic african American and American Indian/Alaskan

But since we don’t could we at least attempt to influence women to choose their partners wisely also while telling men to stop killing their women?? Attack it from both sides
  • jetlifebih
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My bad lag spam
  • jetlifebih
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I believe it, and if we had 100% control over 100% of males we could solve this problem by saying men need to stop killing their partners particularly non Hispanic african American and American Indian/Alaskan

But since we don’t could we at least attempt to influence women to choose their partners wisely also while telling men to stop killing their women?? Attack it from both sides

I mean... teach your sons not to hit women, that's all good and whatnot. But teach your daughters to leave these ? the first time they swing on 'em and don't look back. Also, teach your kids, male AND female, that ain't nobody above an ass whoopin and that some ? you say or do just might get you a haymaker.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    @Westie
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

*sigh*

if he pleaded no contest

@jetlifebih

women pick who they date, ? , marry, etc but it's a big enough problem to suggest it is a cultural problem, i.e. american culture. meaning there may be some things going on within our culture that is encouraging this type of behavior. and if one cares, one would then want to find ways to address what environmental variables are placing us at risk for antisocial behavior

on another note, this girl here should be imprisoned though for the next decade
  • konceptjones
    Options
    women pick who they date, ? , marry, etc but it's a big enough problem to suggest it is a cultural problem, i.e. american culture. meaning there may be some things going on within our culture that is encouraging this type of behavior. and if one cares, one would then want to find ways to address what environmental variables are placing us at risk for antisocial behavior

on another note, this girl here should be imprisoned though for life

you misspelled "life". I fixed it for you though.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    @Westie
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

*sigh*

if he pleaded no contest

@westie how you gon give reactions and not respond guh
    @Madame_CJSkywalker
    See how in the other thread you say black men act like white people by dismissing your arguments

The caucasity of you to bring up the “well I wish y’all would march when black on black crime happens” argument....this is a different conversation but I do admit women face unique and although I hate the word....intersectional issues while being a black women...however I may be wrong because I feel strongly about this...but it’s very unfortunate that black women are dying at the hands of their mates....however last time I checked women choose their mate....that means the highest educated group of people are procreating with the bottom of the group of people who are causing their death at one of the highest rates...now that could mean a number of things but the point is the way we are going about solving our problems is causing a bigger divide....

And for the record you did say a black man accused of ? would have a higher chance of getting his charges dropped than convicted?

that was very white of me? lol

not like you didn't use this thread as an opportunity to get a dig in or to suggest blk women are out here just wildin

never suggested black man accused of ? would have a higher chance of getting his charges dropped than convicted....meant if anyone pleaded no contest given an opportunity there would be a chance of receiving lesser charges and or a lighter sentence

but yes women generally receive lighter sentencing and punishment though than men ...and blk men the harshest treatment which is a big problem obviously...
  • jetlifebih
    edited September 2017
    Options

I mean... teach your sons not to hit women, that's all good and whatnot. But teach your daughters to leave these ? the first time they swing on 'em and don't look back. Also, teach your kids, male AND female, that ain't nobody above an ass whoopin and that some ? you say or do just might get you a haymaker.

I most definitely would and will teach my kids but how do I protect them in a world where the majority of parents aren’t teaching their kids period.....we send em off and let society raise them....

If I’m working 40+ hours a week that means my child is for 40+ hours being taught by society....and well we see what society is today...and that’s why we have these results ...
    @Westie
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

*sigh*

if he pleaded no contest

@westie how you gon give reactions and not respond guh
    @Madame_CJSkywalker
    See how in the other thread you say black men act like white people by dismissing your arguments

The caucasity of you to bring up the “well I wish y’all would march when black on black crime happens” argument....this is a different conversation but I do admit women face unique and although I hate the word....intersectional issues while being a black women...however I may be wrong because I feel strongly about this...but it’s very unfortunate that black women are dying at the hands of their mates....however last time I checked women choose their mate....that means the highest educated group of people are procreating with the bottom of the group of people who are causing their death at one of the highest rates...now that could mean a number of things but the point is the way we are going about solving our problems is causing a bigger divide....

And for the record you did say a black man accused of ? would have a higher chance of getting his charges dropped than convicted?

that was very white of me? lol

not like you didn't use this thread as an opportunity to get a dig in or to suggest blk women are out here just wildin

never suggested black man accused of ? would have a higher chance of getting his charges dropped than convicted....meant if anyone pleaded no contest given an opportunity there would be a chance of receiving lesser charges and or a lighter sentence

but yes women generally receive lighter sentencing and punishment though than men ...and blk men the harshest treatment which is a big problem obviously...

I wasn’t using the thread as a dig, y’all aint wilding, y’all decision making is just wild , I want tangible solutions....I envision having a daughter some day, and have female family members whom I care deeply about, but a flash light on the small piece of hypocrisy that you thought was gon slide....in one breathe we aren’t doing the very same thing you aren’t in the next breathe...more so a warning shot/cease fire shot as we could go on and on until we die back and fourth....how do we move forward??

Most of the solutions aren’t practical from feminist and feministas(male feminist)....”teach your children” how when the majority of black parents are working too much to teach their kids anything??

So for the final record, you are saying that if the roles were reversed ,a black man would be avoiding jail time??
    @Madame_CJSkywalker
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're not gonna flip the script nor are we gonna deflect.

However i will question the number of "victims" simply because black women have this thing where they antagonize a man and push his buttons to get him to an irrational emotional state.

Secondly, one possible and highly probable reason that black women disproportionately higher from domestic violence than other women is black women's infatuation with thugs and thug culture. Black females like to get with street ? and clown square ? . Can't choose your partners for you. Black Men are no more responsible for the men black women choose and are not responsible for defending you or getting you out of crazy situations y'all put yourselves in. There are countless ? that are dead tryna put a cape on for a ? getting the brakes beat off her by her ? .

So the numbers are probably valid. However it's a reflection on black women's choices and not black men as a whole. If you try to say that it is a result of home teaching/conditioning, my follow up is again whose fault? 72% of black households are headed by single mothers.

We can only speculate but i bet the majority of these men who killed their women are fatherless. It's not a reach either as we have studies that show the majority of inmates are also fatherless. So i conclude this by saying

@Madame_CJSkywalker. Like many black women have before her, presented a situation where they are the chief architects and engineers but again lay fault at the feet of black men while shirking any accountability.

Tl;dr if you die because you date a crazy ? , that's yo fault. You knew he was crazy when you got with him. He told you he was crazy, your friends told you he was crazy. But you were crazy too....bout that ? .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options

However i will question the number of "victims" simply because black women have this thing where they antagonize a man and push his buttons to get him to an irrational emotional state.

Secondly, one possible and highly probable reason that black women disproportionately higher from domestic violence than other women is black women's infatuation with thugs and thug culture. Black females like to get with street ? and clown square ? . Can't choose your partners for you. Black Men are no more responsible for the men black women choose and are not responsible for defending you or getting you out of crazy situations y'all put yourselves in. There are countless ? that are dead tryna put a cape on for a ? getting the brakes beat off her by her ? .

So the numbers are probably valid. However it's a reflection on black women's choices and not black men as a whole. If you try to say that it is a result of home teaching/conditioning, my follow up is again whose fault? 72% of black households are headed by single mothers.

We can only speculate but i bet the majority of these men who killed their women are fatherless. It's not a reach either as we have studies that show the majority of inmates are also fatherless. So i conclude this by saying

@Madame_CJSkywalker. Like many black women have before her, presented a situation where they are the chief architects and engineers but again lay fault at the feet of black men while shirking any accountability.

Tl;dr if you die because you date a crazy ? , that's yo fault. You knew he was crazy when you got with him. He told you he was crazy, your friends told you he was crazy. But you were crazy too....bout that ? .

define thug culture

and why isn't this thug culture that blk women are so infatuated with causing them to commit violence and murder at similar rates?

more importantly this is an issue across all racial and ethnic groups, so what is your excuse for native american men? or hispanic men? white men? asian men?

the numbers just further illustrates that there are deep fractures in race AND gender relations as i've always argued. same as we see contempt for non white ppl particularly blk ppl, there is a contempt for women that we've all internalized to varying degrees. a certain dehumanization that allows for the aforementioned numbers to become acceptable OR excusable ...

very few ppl are born wanting to hurt others. for these actions to be possible, the victim must be somehow rendered deserving of death or a beating. or the victim must have been so completely dehumanized that the question of her having feelings or being someone's beloved (insert noun) does not matter. look no further than popular culture and media, to see how blk ppl as well women are demonized and dehumanized

when confronted with the numbers, many "reasonable" ppl start to find reasons to make exceptions for some of them, e.g., those who are out late at night, those who sleep around, those who dress "suggestively", those who "date thugs", etc opposed to finding ways to address what environmental variables are placing us at risk for antisocial behavior (i.e. see the above post)
  • LordZuko
    Options

define thug culture

and why isn't this thug culture that blk women are so infatuated with causing them to commit violence and murder at similar rates?

more importantly this is an issue across all racial and ethnic groups, so what is your excuse for native american men? or hispanic men? white men? asian men?

the numbers just further illustrates that there are deep fractures in race AND gender relations as i've always argued. same as we see contempt for non white ppl particularly blk ppl, there is a contempt for women that we've all internalized to varying degrees. a certain dehumanization that allows for the aforementioned numbers to become acceptable OR excusable ...

very few ppl are born wanting to hurt others. for these actions to be possible, the victim must be somehow rendered deserving of death or a beating. or the victim must have been so completely dehumanized that the question of her having feelings or being someone's beloved (insert noun) does not matter. look no further than popular culture and media, to see how blk ppl as well women are demonized and dehumanized

when confronted with the numbers, many "reasonable" ppl start to find reasons to make exceptions for some of them, e.g., those who are out late at night, those who sleep around, those who dress "suggestively", those who "date thugs", etc opposed to finding ways to address what environmental variables are placing us at risk for antisocial behavior (i.e. see the above post)

You know what thug culture is so I'm not even going to dignify that as a legitimate question.

Females are infatuatef with being part of thug culture with a degree of separation. Lots of females date dboys but don't sling dope, but they get free weed. These same females frequently get into fights with other females., provide alibis for their thug boyfriends and hold weight cash and or pistols. So we really not gonna play stupid. These not even all hood chicks either. Lot of these hoes are college educated white collar professionals.

As far as murder, females in general commit proxy violence. They hire hitmen, or poison, or fabricate a story to enlist the aid of a male relative or lover. In the hood context, they will go on social media to let their bf's ops know where he at or call the police to say that he is being violent and is armed.

Females throw rocks and hide their hands.

I don't care about other races of men, perhaps their women are treacherous as well, and do things to bring about violent reactions in men, or choose violent and unstable men to be with.

The gender divide is one that is created and widened by the traitorous acts of black females and their cuck ? ? . I have no interest in repairing or building bridges or stemming the divide in any way. Black Men and women have no mutual interests to build any foundation. We don't even get along except horizontally. We Don't choose To be together We are forced To deal with one another Because of circumstance.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options

define thug culture

You know what thug culture is so I'm not even going to dignify that as a legitimate question.

Females are infatuatef with being part of thug culture with a degree of separation. Lots of females date dboys but don't sling dope, but they get free weed. These same females frequently get into fights with other females., provide alibis for their thug boyfriends and hold weight cash and or pistols. So we really not gonna play stupid. These not even all hood chicks either. Lot of these hoes are college educated white collar professionals.

As far as murder, females in general commit proxy violence. They hire hitmen, or poison, or fabricate a story to enlist the aid of a male relative or lover. In the hood context, they will go on social media to let their bf's ops know where he at or call the police to say that he is being violent and is armed.

I don't care about other races of men, perhaps their women are treacherous as well, and do things to bring about violent reactions in men, or choose violent and unstable men to be with.

The gender divide is one that is created and widened by the traitorous acts of black females and their cuck ? ? . I have no interest in repairing or building bridges or stemming the divide in any way. Black Men and women have no mutual interests to build any foundation. We don't even get along except horizontally. We Don't choose To be together We are forced To deal with one another Because of circumstance.

by thug culture I'm assuming you are referring to gang culture?

receipts?

otherwise you're making assumptions based off little more than your own biases

and gang culture didn't just come out of nowhere. it is a subculture. a reflection of some of the dominant values in american culture

you don't care that it happens across all racial and ethnic groups, especially within the native american community, because it doesn't support your narrative

and the fact that believe blk men and women have no mutual interests is very telling
  • LordZuko
    Options

define thug culture

receipts?

you don't care that it happens across all racial and ethnic groups, especially within the native american community, because it doesn't support your narrative

and the fact that believe blk men and women have no mutual interests is very telling

I'm about as interested in what happens in other racial groups between the genders as they are in me.

Thug culture encompasses gang culture, but by no means is limited to it.

Receipts for what? Black females are all over YouTube and social media talking about how thugs are preferred to square dudes. Let's not play that game. I don't make assumptions i use observation and first hand testimony. I'm not gonna do that homework for you.

We don't have mutual interests we simply are forced together because of racial oppression but even that is not enough to keep black ? from conspiring with the very same said oppressors.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

define thug culture

receipts?

I'm about as interested in what happens in other racial groups between the genders as they are in me.

Thug culture encompasses gang culture, but by no means is limited to it.

Receipts for what? Black females are all over YouTube and social media talking about how thugs are preferred to square dudes. Let's not play that game. I don't make assumptions i use observation and first hand testimony. I'm not gonna do that homework for you.

We don't have mutual interests we simply are forced together because of racial oppression but even that is not enough to keep black ? from conspiring with the very same said oppressors.

Could you elaborate on black men and women not having mutual interests, Ive been having similar thoughts that at least the narrative of black men and black women interests are moving away from being mutual or at least inclusive, I believe it’s more along the lines of moving towards “I’m going for my happiness with or without you” but could you explain that a little more fam