Rapsody 'Laila's Wisdom' album droppin 9-22

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 songs in and each song is better than the last.

And manages to get even better. Listening again. This is such a dope album
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album reminds me of section. 80
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Gonna give this a spin..

But yo you a clown.. You always have some slick ? to say.. I'll be in Chicago on the 29th if u really want a problem we can handle it as men.. If not miss me with the disrespect..

Lol who this ? talking to....anyway gave it the whip test on Lake Shore last night...? was flames favorite track Jesus Comes

He's talkin bout me he was too ? to @ me and I aint entertaining this non sense.He aint comin to no hood I tell him to meet me in

@EmM Holla don't send yourself off dog it aint that serious

Now it ain't that serious.. The offer still stands if u wanna meet we can do that.. Friday the 29th I'll be in your city.. If u busy I'll be back Nov 3rd.. I come there often so whenever you ready..

Sent a pm wit an address 2 days ago still no response. @EmM HoLLa. last active 9:51 am & was online yesterday too.You gonna be in my city I gave you an address now let's see how tough you really are.

So ya man wants me to meet him here @ 11PM Friday night in Chicago.. At that point I realized he isn't to be taken seriously. As far as I'm concerned we have nothing to speak about ever..

2i8ulg0.png

@emm holla @Tommy bilfiger there s a park right next to my Bronzeville crib which is secluded and etc....i can make sure everything is safe if yall serious bout it yall can do it there...but man this is childish but if yall wanna take it there i can try my best to make it happen and make it fair
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna give this a spin..

But yo you a clown.. You always have some slick ? to say.. I'll be in Chicago on the 29th if u really want a problem we can handle it as men.. If not miss me with the disrespect..

Lol who this ? talking to....anyway gave it the whip test on Lake Shore last night...? was flames favorite track Jesus Comes

He's talkin bout me he was too ? to @ me and I aint entertaining this non sense.He aint comin to no hood I tell him to meet me in

Now it ain't that serious.. The offer still stands if u wanna meet we can do that.. Friday the 29th I'll be in your city.. If u busy I'll be back Nov 3rd.. I come there often so whenever you ready..

Sent a pm wit an address 2 days ago still no response. @EmM HoLLa. last active 9:51 am & was online yesterday too.You gonna be in my city I gave you an address now let's see how tough you really are.

So ya man wants me to meet him here @ 11PM Friday night in Chicago.. At that point I realized he isn't to be taken seriously. As far as I'm concerned we have nothing to speak about ever..

2i8ulg0.png

You aint about that life just like I thought.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beef in a Rapsody thread of all places? I love it.

But yeah, my favorite joints on this project are:

Laila’s Wisdom
    Power
    Chrome
    Ridin
    Nobody
    Black & Ugly
    A Rollercoaster Jam Called Love
    Knock On My Door
    Jesus Coming

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? looks like that place in 7 mile where Ross Cappichioni got shot
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna give this a spin..

2i8ulg0.png

@emm holla @Tommy bilfiger there s a park right next to my Bronzeville crib which is secluded and etc....i can make sure everything is safe if yall serious bout it yall can do it there...but man this is childish but if yall wanna take it there i can try my best to make it happen and make it fair

Bruh mind yours.I'm not going no ? bronzeville ? the southside

I gave duke an address & time and he gave no reason why he can't show up.NO reason at all

He only replying now cuz I made it public he never replied to the pm.? was sellin wolf tickets
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

Laila’s Wisdom
    Power
    Chrome
    Ridin
    Nobody
    Black & Ugly
    Knock On My Door
    Jesus Coming

This....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Laila’s Wisdom
    Power
    Chrome
    Ridin
    Nobody
    Black & Ugly
    Knock On My Door
    Jesus Coming

This....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Emm you okay man? Dont throw your life away B
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TURN IT SOME....TENTH DECIBLE!
  • DNB1
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • DNB1
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Gonna give this a spin..

Gonna give this a spin..

Gonna give this a spin..

Not about to put on a spectacle for these lames.Since you a tough guy I'm gonna pm an address and time to meet friday night

You better show up , bring whoever you want wit you ? won't matter.

So who gonna be the 3rd party from the IC to be there to film this.

@Elzo69Renaissance

If these ? serious I'm with it...,just let me know where and when...I'm good in almost every hood let me know!!!!!

Double Post
  • Maywood
    edited September 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Gonna give this a spin..

Gonna give this a spin..

Gonna give this a spin..

Not about to put on a spectacle for these lames.Since you a tough guy I'm gonna pm an address and time to meet friday night

You better show up , bring whoever you want wit you ? won't matter.

So who gonna be the 3rd party from the IC to be there to film this.

@Elzo69Renaissance

If these ? serious I'm with it...,just let me know where and when...I'm good in almost every hood let me know!!!!!

Triple Post
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of double posting
  • Maywood
    Options
    Broke Ass Site...lol
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody hit my inbox when the girls meet up and twirl in Chicago. Oh yeah, please don't forget to live stream it!