Girl that ? a man at knifepoint, facing life, could be spared prison time.

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    We're not gonna flip the script nor are we gonna deflect.

However i will question the number of "victims" simply because black women have this thing where they antagonize a man and push his buttons to get him to an irrational emotional state.

Secondly, one possible and highly probable reason that black women disproportionately higher from domestic violence than other women is black women's infatuation with thugs and thug culture. Black females like to get with street ? and clown square ? . Can't choose your partners for you. Black Men are no more responsible for the men black women choose and are not responsible for defending you or getting you out of crazy situations y'all put yourselves in. There are countless ? that are dead tryna put a cape on for a ? getting the brakes beat off her by her ? .

So the numbers are probably valid. However it's a reflection on black women's choices and not black men as a whole. If you try to say that it is a result of home teaching/conditioning, my follow up is again whose fault? 72% of black households are headed by single mothers.

We can only speculate but i bet the majority of these men who killed their women are fatherless. It's not a reach either as we have studies that show the majority of inmates are also fatherless. So i conclude this by saying

@Madame_CJSkywalker. Like many black women have before her, presented a situation where they are the chief architects and engineers but again lay fault at the feet of black men while shirking any accountability.

Tl;dr if you die because you date a crazy ? , that's yo fault. You knew he was crazy when you got with him. He told you he was crazy, your friends told you he was crazy. But you were crazy too....bout that ? .

define thug culture

and why isn't this thug culture that blk women are so infatuated with causing them to commit violence and murder at similar rates?

more importantly this is an issue across all racial and ethnic groups, so what is your excuse for native american men? or hispanic men? white men? asian men?

the numbers just further illustrates that there are deep fractures in race AND gender relations as i've always argued. same as we see contempt for non white ppl particularly blk ppl, there is a contempt for women that we've all internalized to varying degrees. a certain dehumanization that allows for the aforementioned numbers to become acceptable OR excusable ...

very few ppl are born wanting to hurt others. for these actions to be possible, the victim must be somehow rendered deserving of death or a beating. or the victim must have been so completely dehumanized that the question of her having feelings or being someone's beloved (insert noun) does not matter. look no further than popular culture and media, to see how blk ppl as well women are demonized and dehumanized

when confronted with the numbers, many "reasonable" ppl start to find reasons to make exceptions for some of them, e.g., those who are out late at night, those who sleep around, those who dress "suggestively", those who "date thugs", etc opposed to finding ways to address what environmental variables are placing us at risk for antisocial behavior (i.e. see the above post)

You know what thug culture is so I'm not even going to dignify that as a legitimate question.

Females are infatuatef with being part of thug culture with a degree of separation. Lots of females date dboys but don't sling dope, but they get free weed. These same females frequently get into fights with other females., provide alibis for their thug boyfriends and hold weight cash and or pistols. So we really not gonna play stupid. These not even all hood chicks either. Lot of these hoes are college educated white collar professionals.

As far as murder, females in general commit proxy violence. They hire hitmen, or poison, or fabricate a story to enlist the aid of a male relative or lover. In the hood context, they will go on social media to let their bf's ops know where he at or call the police to say that he is being violent and is armed.

Females throw rocks and hide their hands.

I don't care about other races of men, perhaps their women are treacherous as well, and do things to bring about violent reactions in men, or choose violent and unstable men to be with.

The gender divide is one that is created and widened by the traitorous acts of black females and their cuck ? ? . I have no interest in repairing or building bridges or stemming the divide in any way. Black Men and women have no mutual interests to build any foundation. We don't even get along except horizontally. We Don't choose To be together We are forced To deal with one another Because of circumstance.

by thug culture I'm assuming you are referring to gang culture?

receipts?

otherwise you're making assumptions based off little more than your own biases

you don't care that it happens across all racial and ethnic groups, especially within the native american community, because it doesn't support your narrative

and the fact that believe blk men and women have no mutual interests is very telling

I'm about as interested in what happens in other racial groups between the genders as they are in me.

Thug culture encompasses gang culture, but by no means is limited to it.

Receipts for what? Black females are all over YouTube and social media talking about how thugs are preferred to square dudes. Let's not play that game. I don't make assumptions i use observation and first hand testimony. I'm not gonna do that homework for you.

We don't have mutual interests we simply are forced together because of racial oppression but even that is not enough to keep black ? from conspiring with the very same said oppressors.

you're basing your argument on just anecdotal evidence? lol

and how are you any different than the "blk ? who conspire with our oppressor"? by not acknowledging that it happens across all racial and ethnic groups, you not only risk your narrative, we risk making it appear that the behavior this thinking supports and condones is a black thing. but you can't pass up another opportunity to ? on blk women huh

that said, this isn't just some black thing. what happens in the households of white, black and asian ppl, is largely the product of a society that has historically objectified and demeaned women
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

https://youtu.be/j2JUWxZo6nM

This dr from Texas a&m says the opposite of what you say statistically about men being the #1 threat

And also responds to the article that says straight black men are the white people of the black community if anybody cares to listen , I’m 34 minutes in
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

However i will question the number of "victims" simply because black women have this thing where they antagonize a man and push his buttons to get him to an irrational emotional state.

Secondly, one possible and highly probable reason that black women disproportionately higher from domestic violence than other women is black women's infatuation with thugs and thug culture. Black females like to get with street ? and clown square ? . Can't choose your partners for you. Black Men are no more responsible for the men black women choose and are not responsible for defending you or getting you out of crazy situations y'all put yourselves in. There are countless ? that are dead tryna put a cape on for a ? getting the brakes beat off her by her ? .

So the numbers are probably valid. However it's a reflection on black women's choices and not black men as a whole. If you try to say that it is a result of home teaching/conditioning, my follow up is again whose fault? 72% of black households are headed by single mothers.

We can only speculate but i bet the majority of these men who killed their women are fatherless. It's not a reach either as we have studies that show the majority of inmates are also fatherless. So i conclude this by saying

@Madame_CJSkywalker. Like many black women have before her, presented a situation where they are the chief architects and engineers but again lay fault at the feet of black men while shirking any accountability.

Tl;dr if you die because you date a crazy ? , that's yo fault. You knew he was crazy when you got with him. He told you he was crazy, your friends told you he was crazy. But you were crazy too....bout that ? .

define thug culture

and why isn't this thug culture that blk women are so infatuated with causing them to commit violence and murder at similar rates?

more importantly this is an issue across all racial and ethnic groups, so what is your excuse for native american men? or hispanic men? white men? asian men?

the numbers just further illustrates that there are deep fractures in race AND gender relations as i've always argued. same as we see contempt for non white ppl particularly blk ppl, there is a contempt for women that we've all internalized to varying degrees. a certain dehumanization that allows for the aforementioned numbers to become acceptable OR excusable ...

very few ppl are born wanting to hurt others. for these actions to be possible, the victim must be somehow rendered deserving of death or a beating. or the victim must have been so completely dehumanized that the question of her having feelings or being someone's beloved (insert noun) does not matter. look no further than popular culture and media, to see how blk ppl as well women are demonized and dehumanized

when confronted with the numbers, many "reasonable" ppl start to find reasons to make exceptions for some of them, e.g., those who are out late at night, those who sleep around, those who dress "suggestively", those who "date thugs", etc opposed to finding ways to address what environmental variables are placing us at risk for antisocial behavior (i.e. see the above post)

You know what thug culture is so I'm not even going to dignify that as a legitimate question.

Females are infatuatef with being part of thug culture with a degree of separation. Lots of females date dboys but don't sling dope, but they get free weed. These same females frequently get into fights with other females., provide alibis for their thug boyfriends and hold weight cash and or pistols. So we really not gonna play stupid. These not even all hood chicks either. Lot of these hoes are college educated white collar professionals.

As far as murder, females in general commit proxy violence. They hire hitmen, or poison, or fabricate a story to enlist the aid of a male relative or lover. In the hood context, they will go on social media to let their bf's ops know where he at or call the police to say that he is being violent and is armed.

I don't care about other races of men, perhaps their women are treacherous as well, and do things to bring about violent reactions in men, or choose violent and unstable men to be with.

The gender divide is one that is created and widened by the traitorous acts of black females and their cuck ? ? . I have no interest in repairing or building bridges or stemming the divide in any way. Black Men and women have no mutual interests to build any foundation. We don't even get along except horizontally. We Don't choose To be together We are forced To deal with one another Because of circumstance.

receipts?

you don't care that it happens across all racial and ethnic groups, especially within the native american community, because it doesn't support your narrative

and the fact that believe blk men and women have no mutual interests is very telling

I'm about as interested in what happens in other racial groups between the genders as they are in me.

Receipts for what? Black females are all over YouTube and social media talking about how thugs are preferred to square dudes. Let's not play that game. I don't make assumptions i use observation and first hand testimony. I'm not gonna do that homework for you.

We don't have mutual interests we simply are forced together because of racial oppression but even that is not enough to keep black ? from conspiring with the very same said oppressors.

you're basing your argument on just anecdotal evidence? lol

and how are you any different than the "blk ? who conspire with our oppressor"? by not acknowledging that it happens across all racial and ethnic groups, you not only risk your narrative, we risk making it appear that the behavior this thinking supports and condones is a black thing. but you can't pass up another opportunity to ? on blk women huh

that said, this isn't just some black thing. what happens in the households of white, black and asian ppl, is largely the product of a society that has historically objectified and demeaned women

And there is the straw man. Society has not historically demeaned women. Society has prioritized the needs of both to fulfill roles that propagate the expansion of a society. Both men and women are objectified to functionality by the state. On a personal level both men and women objectify each other just for different things.

Black Men are different from black women on a very basic issue. Loyalty. Black Men have never sold out black women to either gain favor with white society or to receive some compensation. Black women have done this time and again first with welfare then going on national tv to tell the world that black men aren't good enough for them. Oh i also forgot the ebony magazine articles in the 40s and 50s talking about why white men made better husbands.

My statements aren't based on anecdotal evidence they are based on natural observation and first hand testimony from black women. But the most damning evidence is to look the ? around at the mate selection choices of black women.

Told you i don't play games. I'm not monk. You have nothing to say. And I'm not gonna go back and forth with You. Dismissed.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

This dr from Texas a&m says the opposite of what you say statistically about men being the #1 threat

And also responds to the article that says straight black men are the white people of the black community if anybody cares to listen , I’m 34 minutes in

He entered intersectionallity with facts....and I was just buying into intersectionallity....I gotta sharpen up my steel.....caught me slippin....
  • LordZuko
    Options

So the numbers are probably valid. However it's a reflection on black women's choices and not black men as a whole. If you try to say that it is a result of home teaching/conditioning, my follow up is again whose fault? 72% of black h

define thug culture

receipts?

Could you elaborate on black men and women not having mutual interests, Ive been having similar thoughts that at least the narrative of black men and black women interests are moving away from being mutual or at least inclusive, I believe it’s more along the lines of moving towards “I’m going for my happiness with or without you” but could you explain that a little more fam

You have to do a compare and contrast to get the picture. In other groups, the goal of that group is to become competitive on a global scale against other groups.

In every other group you are only as powerful as feared as viable as your men are. No one cares really what women do because women do not build societies nor do they maintain them. Women are the facilitators.

However in the "black community" this is reversed on purpose. Black females from youth are taught that they are better than their male counterparts. Black males are mentally underdeveloped in these households. Evidenced by the disparity in reading scores between black box and girls. Black boys are also pushed out of schools and treated much more harshly especially in environments that are either ran by white people or black females.

I feel like this is gonna take forever. Long story short. Black females want to invert gender roles they want to be the man the financial bread winner make the major decisions while she either gets a black husband who will be subservient to her and is there to be arm candy and emotional support OR a white husband that will upgrade her social status.

Black Men are just trying to hustle and find various industries in the global market to get a foothold in. Black Men really aren't in black communities. We aren't welcome there except in limited function.

Black women avoid partnering up with black men who are more intelligent or financially stable than they are. They marry down with bm in order to have control. Black women in general do not choose high potential mates while in college. In contrast white women, Latinas and Asians purposefully seek out high potential college men, doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc etc and stake their claim early. I'm talking freshmen year. The predominate blab male that black college women try to do this with are athletes. But the odds of going pro vs getting into av residency are astronomical.

This is why in more affluent neighborhoods so many well to do black men are in interracial relationships or married with children while black women of a similar age and tax bracket are "still looking for the one"
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam look @ the turn this thread took on. Communication can ease our relationships with each other faster than anything and ? do we need the healing with each other. Bruhs if we had our sistas ? the country! We could be ready for the 5th dimension! I stay hopeful but still ? the life outta Ricans, CACs and Domi's tho!
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

define thug culture

receipts?

Could you elaborate on black men and women not having mutual interests, Ive been having similar thoughts that at least the narrative of black men and black women interests are moving away from being mutual or at least inclusive, I believe it’s more along the lines of moving towards “I’m going for my happiness with or without you” but could you explain that a little more fam

expound

for me at least, the ultimate goal should be the advancement of blk ppl....

not all blk women are on board with that though unfortunately

and for many blk men, i've encountered, it seems as though they want their ppl to advance but only to the extent that is doesn't threaten their straight, male privilege OR disrupt their sensibilities.

i don't think a lot of ppl grasp how not supporting efforts to address homophobia, misogyny, sexism, etc basically all forms of discrimination within our society hurts us all, especially when blk women are currently the backbone of our community. or in other words how can we advance when a significant portion of the next generation is being raised and financially supported mainly by women when we live in a society that objectified and demeans women. we have lgbt blks who face discrimination supporting their families as well
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    quote="jetlifebih;c-10013245"]@Madame_CJSkywalker

And also responds to the article that says straight black men are the white people of the black community if anybody cares to listen , I’m 34 minutes in [/quote]

can't watch the video right now...expound though
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    And there is the straw man. Society has not historically demeaned women. Society has prioritized the needs of both to fulfill roles that propagate the expansion of a society. Both men and women are objectified to functionality by the state. On a personal level both men and women objectify each other just for different things.

Black Men are different from black women on a very basic issue. Loyalty. Black Men have never sold out black women to either gain favor with white society or to receive some compensation. Black women have done this time and again first with welfare then going on national tv to tell the world that black men aren't good enough for them. Oh i also forgot the ebony magazine articles in the 40s and 50s talking about why white men made better husbands.

My statements aren't based on anecdotal evidence they are based on natural observation and first hand testimony from black women. But the most damning evidence is to look the ? around at the mate selection choices of black women.

Told you i don't play games. I'm not monk. You have nothing to say. And I'm not gonna go back and forth with You. Dismissed.

lol

dismissed? how do you sound. did you pick up that verbiage from your mom? lol

the fact that other groups have also been objectified and exploited means nothing...and certainly doesn't prove me wrong that their hasn't be long and concentrated effort to keep women dependent on men and keep them out of politics, the voting booth, in board rooms

or maybe we can talk about how financial institutions until the 70s in most places required a woman have a male cosigner for loans, regardless of her financial standing

let's not even talk about reproductive rights

and receipts of this lack of loyalty you see from blk women. otherwise i've seen a lot of mud slinging done by both blk men and women. word to tommy sotomayor and his fore fathers and pupils

otherwise ebony was founded by a blk man in the 1940s

the same ebony which mlk jr served as a advice columnist in the late 50's and advised a battered woman that maybe she should improve her disposition opposed to leaving her abuser

King’s response to a cheated-on wife was to suggest that she “study” her rival to learn what her husband wanted in a woman. (“Are you careful with your grooming? Do you nag?” he asked.) He informed an unmarried woman grappling with whether to have sex that “real men still respect purity and virginity” and instructed an abused wife to determine whether there was anything within her personality to justify such treatment. “Are you sure that you have a radiating personality, a pleasant disposition, and that feminine charm which every man admires?” he asked a Miss Lonelyhearts. To a newlywed having troubles with her mother-in-law, he remarked, “There is an expression that no home is big enough to have two women at its head.”

https://thinkprogress.org/martin-luther-king-jr-s-advice-to-the-ladies-ac82e809b8c5/

• LordZuko
    Options

define thug culture

receipts?

expound

and for many blk men, i've encountered, it seems as though they want their ppl to advance but only to the extent that is doesn't threaten their straight, male privilege OR disrupt their sensibilities.

i don't think a lot of ppl grasp how not supporting efforts to address homophobia, misogyny, sexism, etc basically all forms of discrimination within our society hurts us all, especially when blk women are currently the backbone of our community. or in other words how can we advance when a significant portion of the next generation is being raised and financially supported mainly by women when we live in a society that objectified and demeans women. we have lgbt blks who face discrimination supporting their families as well

Take that black liberal philosophy and trash it.

? people don't advance a society, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE KIDS. So while ? can be integrated into a society they should never be priority.

Black women are not the backbone of our communities. The men are. Know why? Men build. Men protect what they build. Guess what happened when white people and black women removed men from the families and the community? Look the ? around.

Black people will not advance any further than their men.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

Secondly, one possible and highly probable reason that black women disproportionately higher from domestic violence than other women is black women's infatuation with thugs and thug culture. Black females like to get with street ? and clown square ? . Can't choose your partners for you. Black Men are no more responsible for the men black women choose and are not responsible for defending you

expound

Along with society pushing everybody to go for self, black women have embodied independent, I’m my opinion it has gone past the point of having no choice to be independent but that goal from the start...it has shifted from the white picket fence to the corporate ladder (not blaming black women entirely as we are born into this).it has went from victims of circumstances, to adopting this new lifestyle/life choice

I just typed a titan graph and this got dam thing deleted it when I pressed post comment ...it’s a layered conversation tho and I hate speaking from the middle or end point because history and context are very important

But as far as the video dr Curry was basically saying that feminist have adopted intersectionallity and misconstrued it and forget to mention bi-directional domestic violence when speaking on issues because they have adopted European issues that don’t necessarily apply to us or speak to the general population....he threw a whole bunch of facts from cdc concerning domestic violence and how ENGLISH MAJORS have been given platforms to speak on subjects they have no experience in such as the dude young who wrote the article and it’s being taken as law....also he says that the point of view that is generally spoken from as it relates to domestic violence is the victim who is a women so the story usually starts from the woman saying she has been domestically assaulted , but we know the rules apply differently to African American males who have been demonized..I can’t with this glitchy forum right now...I’ll be back
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options

Take that black liberal philosophy and trash it.

? people don't advance a society, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE KIDS. So while ? can be integrated into a society they should never be priority.

Black women are not the backbone of our communities. The men are. Know why? Men build. Men protect what they build. Guess what happened when white people and black women removed men from the families and the community? Look the ? around.

Black people will not advance any further than their men.

smh

back·bone
    ˈbakˌbōn/Submit
    noun
    the series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the pelvis; the spine.
    synonyms: spine, spinal column, vertebral column, vertebrae; More

the chief support of a system or organization; the mainstay.
    "these firms are the backbone of our industrial sector"
    synonyms: mainstay, cornerstone, foundation, chief support, buttress, pillar, tower of strength
    "the infantry is the backbone of our army"

because the racist war on drugs, gang violence, failed public policy etc has taken or forced so many blk fathers out the household the last 50 or so years that does mean blk women continue to be the backbone, i.e. the chief support of a system

and blk women did not willingly remove men from the community any more than men took to committing infidelity or having multiple families

despite all this, blk poverty is at 50, 40 year lows...more blk ppl are graduating from college...gang participation is down...teen pregnancy rate is down... with the exception of heavily segregated places like chicago, violence is at 20 yr lows in most places

but obviously there is more work to do

and ? ppl can't advance a society/a community?

tell that to bi-sexual ppl. or the ? ppl who are foster parents or adopt blk children, who are the least likely to be adopted. the ? ppl who own blk businesses and employ blk ppl. or the ? ppl who serve as public servants, activists and political leaders who fight for blk causes

may be not ? ppl alone can advance a society. but neither can men advance a society alone. or neither can women advance a society alone

in modern times the societies who extend little effort to empower, particularly women and with the least amount of gender equality tend to have higher rates of poverty and/or hunger...

• LordZuko
    Options

lol

dismissed? how do you sound. did you pick up that verbiage from your mom? lol

the fact that other groups have also been objectified and exploited means nothing...and certainly doesn't prove me wrong that their hasn't be long and concentrated effort to keep women dependent on men and keep them out of politics, the voting booth, in board rooms

or maybe we can talk about how financial institutions until the 70s in most places required a woman have a male cosigner for loans, regardless of her financial standing

let's not even talk about reproductive rights

and receipts of this lack of loyalty you see from blk women. otherwise i've seen a lot of mud slinging done by both blk men and women. word to tommy sotomayor and his fore fathers and pupils

otherwise ebony was founded by a blk man in the 1940s

the same ebony which mlk jr served as a advice columnist in the late 50's and advised a battered woman that maybe she should improve her disposition opposed to leaving her abuser

King’s response to a cheated-on wife was to suggest that she “study” her rival to learn what her husband wanted in a woman. (“Are you careful with your grooming? Do you nag?” he asked.) He informed an unmarried woman grappling with whether to have sex that “real men still respect purity and virginity” and instructed an abused wife to determine whether there was anything within her personality to justify such treatment. “Are you sure that you have a radiating personality, a pleasant disposition, and that feminine charm which every man admires?” he asked a Miss Lonelyhearts. To a newlywed having troubles with her mother-in-law, he remarked, “There is an expression that no home is big enough to have two women at its head.”

https://thinkprogress.org/martin-luther-king-jr-s-advice-to-the-ladies-ac82e809b8c5/

You can talk about King all you want but one person doesn't make a system. That's defection.

The reason wives had to get permission from their husbands is because the husband was held liable for the wife's debt.

There is no conspiracy to keep women dependent on men that goes against the ethos of capitalism. Business owners doubled their profits because women gained financial independence. Government increased it's tax base by doubling the taxable citizens which provided the means to expand government.

There was never a conspiracy there was a lack of means to obtain resources. Females go into secure fields. They don't do advant garde labor. Females still for the most part avoid the labor that maintains society. That hard blue collar labor. Females only ? about not being represented in the cushy safe white collar professions.

I've already addressed the lack of loyalty, the outright treason, multiple times in multiple threads, multiple times with you. You're not gonna play this game where you pretend you dont know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to entertain your intellectual dishonesty.

I'm also not going to entertain long winded discussions bc you do nothing but deflect.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vieilles_annonces/2578831096
  • LordZuko
    Options
    There's no more discussion. There's an old head on yt bgs ibmor drops crazy gems. I suggest you fellas check him out.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

You have to do a compare and contrast to get the picture. In other groups, the goal of that group is to become competitive on a global scale against other groups.

In every other group you are only as powerful as feared as viable as your men are. No one cares really what women do because women do not build societies nor do they maintain them. Women are the facilitators.

However in the "black community" this is reversed on purpose. Black females from youth are taught that they are better than their male counterparts. Black males are mentally underdeveloped in these households. Evidenced by the disparity in reading scores between black box and girls. Black boys are also pushed out of schools and treated much more harshly especially in environments that are either ran by white people or black females.

I feel like this is gonna take forever. Long story short. Black females want to invert gender roles they want to be the man the financial bread winner make the major decisions while she either gets a black husband who will be subservient to her and is there to be arm candy and emotional support OR a white husband that will upgrade her social status.

Black Men are just trying to hustle and find various industries in the global market to get a foothold in. Black Men really aren't in black communities. We aren't welcome there except in limited function.

Black women avoid partnering up with black men who are more intelligent or financially stable than they are. They marry down with bm in order to have control. Black women in general do not choose high potential mates while in college. In contrast white women, Latinas and Asians purposefully seek out high potential college men, doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc etc and stake their claim early. I'm talking freshmen year. The predominate blab male that black college women try to do this with are athletes. But the odds of going pro vs getting into av residency are astronomical.

This is why in more affluent neighborhoods so many well to do black men are in interracial relationships or married with children while black women of a similar age and tax bracket are "still looking for the one"

this post is filled with so many half truths and lies..

-the overwhelming majority of blk men, regardless of income, are married to blk women. ppl with college degrees are more likely to marry outside of their race but that occurs across racial lines. america's residential neighborhoods and k-12 schools are heavily segregated so college is generally one's first real exposure to different races, cultures, ideologies, etc

-the gender gap in reading scores exist across racial lines and is not unique to america. boys tend to fair better in math. the gap has existed since the 70s

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/gender-reading-gap_n_6926028.html

-black girls are disciplined at disproportionately high rates compared to white girls and, as a result, are excluded from opportunities to learn. while blk boys are suspended more than 3 times as often as white boys, blk girls are suspended 6 times more often than white girls

http://www.aapf.org/recent/2014/12/coming-soon-blackgirlsmatter-pushed-out-overpoliced-and-underprotected

why?

-majority of school administrators are white. 82% of teachers are white in k-12 public schools
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/01/decades-after-civil-rights-gains-black-teachers-rarity-public-schools/96721684/

- black children fair better with blk teachers and blk school administrations, regardless of gender. blk boys are more likely to graduate
    -
    http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/04/10/522909090/having-just-one-black-teacher-can-keep-black-kids-in-schoo

-while college graduates generally marry other college graduates or mates with greater or similar earning potential across racial lines, a big problem is that blk female students vastly out number blk male students at most colleges and universities. why? it's not because blk men are not nurtured at home:

"This lack of progress is confounding to many because Black males are graduating from high school at rates equal to White males and are performing comparably well to Black women in the classroom and on standardized tests such as the SAT.

Scholars, who explored the data on African Americans, pointed to the high incidence of Black males entering the military; the availability of employment after high school; the disproportionately higher levels of incarceration among young Black men; and the lack of familiarity with the college environment as likely reasons to explain the lag in Black males’ pursuit of a college education."

http://diverseeducation.com/article/1380/
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Addressing your marriage rebuttal tables and graphs included. http://blackdemographics.com/households/marriage-in-black-america/

You can't say an overwhelming majority of black marry black women when the overwhelming majority of black men aren't even married.

Of the 33% who are married, 14% marry interracial.

Black males do not attend college at the same rate of hs graduation or at the same rate as black females because there is a lapse in home support. Many of these males are not educationally prepared for rigorous college work. They graduate hs because they are pushed prodded and babysat. I know because i taught in classrooms and ran programs all across chicago, one of the biggest and most segregated cities. I know how black males graduate. Black Men go into the military because recruiters do not focus on intellectual aptitude and they promise money as a signing bonus.
    Speaking of incarceration, we already know that there is a connection between illiteracy and imprisonment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/literacymidsouth.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/incarceration-and-low-literacy/amp/

Speaking to the suspension rate of black girls, from my experience and the experience of other black educators, black girls act a ? fool in school. High in drama, undisciplined, and quick to get physical with students and staff. I'm not shocked at all by the suspension rate. I've talked to the mothers of the girls who consistently get suspended, they behave like miniature versions of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/05/75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-state-reading-standards/amp/

It's not a mystery. If you have boys and girls being raised by mothers but the girl is more prepared to go to the next level, either the mother is unable to raise that boy or she is neglecting his mental development. There is no big mystery just a bunch of protected egos.

Lastly, even tho black men Do not attend college at the same rate, black men Do obtain employment in blue collar fields where they earn almost as much if not more than a majority of college degrees. However, black women don't really marry blue collar professionals in contrast to white and Hispanic women.

This is a long tangent from the original post. It only serves to address the fact that black men and women have disparate and conflicting goals.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Addressing your marriage rebuttal tables and graphs included. http://blackdemographics.com/households/marriage-in-black-america/

You can't say an overwhelming majority of black marry black women when the overwhelming majority of black men aren't even married.

Black males do not attend college at the same rate of hs graduation or at the same rate as black females because there is a lapse in home support. Many of these males are not educationally prepared for rigorous college work. They graduate hs because they are pushed prodded and babysat. I know because i taught in classrooms and ran programs all across chicago, one of the biggest and most segregated cities. I know how black males graduate. Black Men go into the military because recruiters do not focus on intellectual aptitude and they promise money as a signing bonus.
    Speaking of incarceration, we already know that there is a connection between illiteracy and imprisonment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/literacymidsouth.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/incarceration-and-low-literacy/amp/

Speaking to the suspension rate of black girls, from my experience and the experience of other black educators, black girls act a ? fool in school. High in drama, undisciplined, and quick to get physical with students and staff. I'm not shocked at all by the suspension rate. I've talked to the mothers of the girls who consistently get suspended, they behave like miniature versions of them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/05/75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-state-reading-standards/amp/

It's not a mystery. If you have boys and girls being raised by mothers but the girl is more prepared to go to the next level, either the mother is unable to raise that boy or she is neglecting his mental development. There is no big mystery just a bunch of protected egos.

Lastly, even tho black men Do not attend college at the same rate, black men Do obtain employment in blue collar fields where they earn almost as much if not more than a majority of college degrees. However, black women don't really marry blue collar professionals in contrast to white and Hispanic women.

This is a long tangent from the original post. It only serves to address the fact that black men and women have disparate and conflicting goals.

No no no

The blk men who are married, the majority are married to blk women

Also let me add interracial marriages are more likely to end in divorce...whats up with that?

Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages.

http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/

Again blk men are performing comparably well to blk women in the classroom and on standardized tests such as the SAT. Those who do graduate hs are choosing not to because they feel as though they have other/better options

The gender gap in reading scores exist across racial lines unless u want to argue non blk parents are also dropping the ball. But than again boys tend to fair better in math and science so...

So fact is blk girls face harsher punishment in school for the same behavior than non blk girls... Your answer is blk girls are undisciplined, rowdy, act just like their mothers

Blk boys face harsher punishment in school for the same behavior than non blk boys... Your answer is racism

Got it lol

You are cherry picking data to support your tired narrative that blk women out to be the enemy

Are we perfect no...but come on now

I know u get tired of being asked this, but dawg who hurt you???
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said earlier zuzuko dropping a lot of unfiltered truths... esp on the type of men women go after when young ... the difference in how other races date and women going to college more and wanting office jobs .... also more women going to college in comparison to men
  • LordZuko
    Options

No no no

The blk men who are married, the majority are married to blk women

Also let me add interracial marriages are more likely to end in divorce...whats up with that?

Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages.

Again blk men are performing comparably well to blk women in the classroom and on standardized tests such as the SAT. Those who do graduate hs are choosing not to because they feel as though they have other/better options

The gender gap in reading scores exist across racial lines unless u want to argue non blk parents are also dropping the ball. But than again boys tend to fair better in math and science so...

So fact is blk girls face harsher punishment in school for the same behavior than non blk girls... Your answer is blk girls are undisciplined, rowdy, act just like their mothers

Blk boys face harsher punishment in school for the same behavior than non blk boys... Your answer is racism

Got it lol

You are cherry picking data to support your tired narrative that blk women out to be the enemy

Are we perfect no...but come on now

I know u get tired of being asked this, but dawg who hurt you???

Black Men get divorced at higher rates in interracial relationships for several reasons 1) they come from single parent female led homes. These men are more prone to let the girl lead but most white females come from two parent homes and expect a man to be a man.
    2) the man is a protector in this system of racism black men are most often targeted and victimized violently so. That makes them insecure. White women faced with that black reality cannot handle that.
    3) white girl may like him but not black culture and that push pull is straining on the marriage.

That majority word is a nice play on reality. 86% of 33% is still a fraction compared to the fact 51% of black men never marry. Of that 86% some only do simply because black women are the ones they have access to, others do it out of race loyalty. However, the ones who do marry black women face divorce well above the national average.

You're lying about the test results. Or misinformed. You can't have appalling literacy rates and perform well on tests. In every school I've taught the girls out perform the guys in general. Teenage boys don't go to college because they are not ready for the mentally rigorous work.

It's funny that you think black women aren't an enemy. They are worse than enemies, you are traitors. An enemy has the courage to declare it. Black women have stabbed black men in the back so many times it's a festering wound that refuses to heal. You are untrustworthy the simple fact that you remain single while desiring the wife status illustrates that you are not worthy.

Queens of a dung heap that ? out bastard children who are only good for what you are good for, being a ? .
  • LordZuko
    Options
    @Madame_CJSkywalker. I presume that you believe yourself to be outstanding, to be one of the best black women as a group have to offer. That you are one of those black females that are loyal worthy of marriage and the best a Black man has to offer.

However long ago you graced this board with your presence these aren't the traits you displayed. You came of immediately and intentionally as a hostile, abrasive lying cuntv whose sole mission was to try and put black men in our place. Which is why you engage in these long go nowhere diatribes and polemical back and forth. You are not interested in repairing anything. Your only agenda like So many other simple ass females is to protect the unquestioned sanctity of black womanhood against all fact and to show yourself the intellectual moral superior to black men. You've failed on all fronts. You're see through.

Your own actions prove you to be anything but a partner much less an ally.

My guess is irl, you are some early to mid 20s recent college grad with a degree in gender and womens studies, art history or some equally useless field that you can't obtain employment with. You most likely are a barista or work in retail. Or better yet you're a cashier some place that you feel is beneath you but strangely all you're qualified to do. So you come to this board to try and boost your self esteem with efforts to showcase your intellectual superiority. This is the only place you feel like your delusions of grandeur are real.

You want to brow beat men into subservience and acquiescence and ass kissing most likely because that's what you've seen your mother do to your father and it's absolutely maddening when you come across black men who don't recognize black women as the messiahs they think they are.

Tl;dr you're an unpleasant ? whose cuntiness proves her and other black females enmity and adversarial relationship with black men.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    https://youtu.be/QVvKp1ITDcc

Rom Wills. "Why Black Men have trust issues"
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-the overwhelming majority of blk men, regardless of income, are married to blk women.

I remember arguing this with you. You had the opposite stance a year ago trying to spew ? forth about some "studies" that said black men marry outside their race until I came with facts and figures from the US Census that said 89% of Black men married Black women.

You ain't gotta give credit, but know that I see you.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options

-the overwhelming majority of blk men, regardless of income, are married to blk women.

I remember arguing this with you. You had the opposite stance a year ago trying to spew ? forth about some "studies" that said black men marry outside their race until I came with facts and figures from the US Census that said 89% of Black men married Black women.

You ain't gotta give credit, but know that I see you.

lol

receipts?

because i never said that

what I may have said is that more blk men are in interracial marriages than blk women which is a fact

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited September 2017
    Options

Black Men get divorced at higher rates in interracial relationships for several reasons 1) they come from single parent female led homes. These men are more prone to let the girl lead but most white females come from two parent homes and expect a man to be a man.
    2) the man is a protector in this system of racism black men are most often targeted and victimized violently so. That makes them insecure. White women faced with that black reality cannot handle that.
    3) white girl may like him but not black culture and that push pull is straining on the marriage.
    That majority word is a nice play on reality. 86% of 33% is still a fraction compared to the fact 51% of black men never marry. Of that 86% some only do simply because black women are the ones they have access to, others do it out of race loyalty. However, the ones who do marry black women face divorce well above the national average.
    You're lying about the test results. Or misinformed. You can't have appalling literacy rates and perform well on tests. In every school I've taught the girls out perform the guys in general. Teenage boys don't go to college because they are not ready for the mentally rigorous work.
    It's funny that you think black women aren't an enemy. They are worse than enemies, you are traitors. An enemy has the courage to declare it. Black women have stabbed black men in the back so many times it's a festering wound that refuses to heal. You are untrustworthy the simple fact that you remain single while desiring the wife status illustrates that you are not worthy.
    Queens of a dung heap that ? out bastard children who are only good for what you are good for, being a ? .

Are all blk women marriage material? No. Neither are all blk men. And while most blk men will never marry, fact still remains most of those men who are married decided to take that leap with a blk woman across all income brackets. Further illustrating this narrative that blk women are opposed to marrying blue collar workers is greatly overstated. And despite your claims, even the blk men with money and access to women of different races are marrying blk.

And fact is marriages between blk men and non blk women, particularly white women, are more likely to fail.
    You suggest that one of the biggest problems for these couples is that most blk men come from single parent female led homes while most non-blk females come from two parent homes. But wait. While interracial marriage correlates to a higher rate of divorce, this parallel applies mainly to marriages involving a non-white male and white female. Seems like white women are the common denominator opposed to what goes on in blk households .

So why is there are a disproportionate amount of unmarried black women compared to non-blk women? Could it be that poor and low income ppl tend to choose not to marry. Blk americans are disproportionately low income and poor. And another big factor is blk women outnumber blk men. And viable blk women significantly outnumber viable blk men in almost every city and town across the country. By viable I mean free.

There is only 83 black men for every 100 black women (ages 25-54)…or approximately 1.5 million black men “missing” from daily life.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?mcubz=0
    http://ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/wp-content/uploads/sites/26/2015/12/men-per-women.png

You factor in other things like employment. The dating pool for blk women shrinks even more. Then you have to think about the odds of finding someone you are attracted to and share chemistry with the odds grow more dim

That said, most these “missing” men are locked up for drug related offenses or failure to pay for court fees resulting from traffic stops and violations. So what you are going to blame blk women for the fact blk men and women are more likely to receive harsher penalties for the same drug offenses than their white counterparts regardless of their past offenses. Or am I to blame that blk drivers during traffic stops were searched by police three times more often than white drivers

You can make a case female high school students are better prepared academically than their male classmates based on many different measures of academic success ...what I’m arguing is that this is the case across racial lines, so to use this as an opportunity to suggest blk mother’s favor their daughters and/or don’t support their sons and that is something unique to blk America is weak

Also the gender gap in SAT math and science scores favor boys. statistically significant difference in math test scores in favor of boys is consistent across all ethnic groups. However blk boys scored lower than non-blk girls but had similar scores to blk girls

follow link ...has the test scores, graphs, link to 2016 scores

http://www.aei.org/publication/2016-sat-test-results-confirm-pattern-thats-persisted-for-45-years-high-school-boys-are-better-at-math-than-girls/

http://www.aei.org/publication/gender-differences-on-the-act-test-boys-score-higher-on-math-and-science-girls-score-higher-on-english-and-reading/

The analysis of results on the national tests found that math scores in 2009 for black boys were not much different than those for black girls in Grades 4 and 8

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40095887/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/t/black-boys-score-far-behind-white-students/#.WcvR2usrKM8

Blk girls do a little better in reading, but girls of all races test better in reading than their male counterparts…
    Research actually finds that nearly one-quarter of high school seniors across the United States who are sons of white, college-educated parents have woeful reading skills, ranking "below basic" on a national standardized test. However there is no literacy gap in home-schooled boys and girls

https://www.livescience.com/4163-johnny-read-schools-favor-girls.html

However this is not unique to America

And both blk boys and girls standardize testing scores, including ACT and SAT scores, lag behind their non-blk counterparts.

https://www.jbhe.com/2014/08/new-act-test-results-show-very-few-black-students-are-prepared-for-college/

Are black women/mothers perfect? No. But more blk men are graduating hs and college than ever before. And gang participation and the teen pregnancy rate is down. What the evidence suggest more than anything is that there are biases built into the testing, that favor a particular gender in some instances or and favor a particular race/culture in other instances. Poverty plays a big role. Our schools are bad. And as a society we have failed to address the differences in the way boys and girls learn and retain information.

So yea most your posts are lies and half truths...anti-blk woman garbage