Kanye struggles with his weight / @Stiff stuggles with his sexuality

Options

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at title change

Aye I'm not the one struggling I've made my position clear on the matter..seem like some of y'all straddling the fence. Y'all are ? by your own logic if you've ever jacked off.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? looks like he ate Kim's ass...literally.

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    this is ridickulous
  • Stiff
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    LMAO at title change

Aye I'm not the one struggling I've made my position clear on the matter..seem like some of y'all straddling the fence. Y'all are ? by your own logic if you've ever jacked off.

if you're sucking your own meat, you've had ? in your mouth.

So as a heterosexual man it's okay to have ? in your hand? Is that what y'all are telling me? It's not like we're talking about sucking any strange ? ? nilly..It's YOURS. Seems like another form of ? .
  • Stiff
    Options
    LMAO at title change

So as a heterosexual man it's okay to have ? in your hand? Is that what y'all are telling me? It's not like we're talking about sucking any strange ? ? nilly..It's YOURS. Seems like another form of ? .

If you're a straight man, you should be able to go to your grave never having had a ? in your mouth.

Again...using your own logic..if you're a straight man you should be able to go to your grave having never pleasured a ? to the point of orgasm
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at title change

If you're a straight man, you should be able to go to your grave never having had a ? in your mouth.

Again...using your own logic..if you're a straight man you should be able to go to your grave having never pleasured a ? to the point of orgasm

That's not my logic. That's logic that you made up. Straight men shouldn't be penetrated. That means you shouldn't have ? or ? substitutes going in your mouth and ass for pleasure, that's feminine or ? as hell.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lol @ beta GOATin that ? tho

He's not afraid of being scrutinized..I respect it

Plus if guys were born able to perform fallacio on themselves, that is how we would ? and would be normal
  • Stiff
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Plus if guys were born able to perform fallacio on themselves, that is how we would ? and would be normal

EXACTLY. ? 's not the norm because most ? can't do it. And since most can't, they gonna ? on those that can. Ask a ? born with t-rex arms and he'd call everybody in this thread ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? so homophobic yall won't hug yalls nonexistent fathers
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at title change

my ? , my hand.

my ? aint going anywhere near my mouth.

we just gonna hafta disagree.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait how is sucking your own ? ? ? Jacking off your own ? ain't ? . Pause. I've never done it personally but I'm not going to sit up here and say with absolute certainty that if I possessed the level of flexibility required to pull it off that I would never have tried it. Again, pause.

Wow
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@beta, i recall reading you living somewhere down south.

We gonna have to chalk it up to that bruh, Jersey dont condone this.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stiff you a down low brother, you like them ? .

Stop trying to fight back.
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

@beta, i recall reading you living somewhere down south.

We gonna have to chalk it up to that bruh, Jersey dont condone this.

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt mane

You a real one
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at title change

my ? , my hand.

my ? aint going anywhere near my mouth.

we just gonna hafta disagree.

Lmao he never said he'd suck his own ? NH lmaoooooooo yall love making ? into something it isn't
  • Beta
    Options
    If guys could suck their own ? , they would

That would save so much money
This discussion has been closed.