ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what her mindset gotta be..to just wake up everyday and know u that damn bad

Jeeez..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    im just kiddin dawg, dont do it

I dont need anybody out here thinking I support any kind of abuse
    I wouldn't beat her, she at least 75lbs. She heavier and taller than my 4yo

I get the feeling she gonna try me tho and I'm a have to beat up on her ribs
    Welp, she tried me

Broke free and started running down the street this morning. Startling and flagging down neighbors. Once I got a hold of her, I put a mean elbow in her bread box. My daughter was screaming but ? all that, this been a long time coming. She was bucking and ? but well, ain't no rules to a fight. If there were, let's just say the judges would have taken quite a few points off this round. She somewhere round the house trying to figure out where it all went wrong

@Black_Samson I might need done advice b.

What's the backstory to this hea
    Got a 8-9 month old pit chow.

She blew up and starting to feel herself. Outside of this morning, last couple days days she been nipping at my youngest tryna get her to play but they damn near the same size. She taller when she stands on her hind legs. I don't like that ? .

Welp, she tried me

Broke free and started running down the street this morning. Startling and flagging down neighbors. Once I got a hold of her, I put a mean elbow in her bread box. My daughter was screaming but ? all that, this been a long time coming. She was bucking and ? but well, ain't no rules to a fight. If there were, let's just say the judges would have taken quite a few points off this round. She somewhere round the house trying to figure out where it all went wrong

Sounds like you got it handled.
    Nah, I ain't trying to catch a case b. I feel like I should try a different approach but I dont know what

Got damn ? , you was talking about the dog that day you @'d me?!
    Yeah man, you ain't know? Don't you raise pups?

Man I should have asked @CapitalB

lol @Chi Snow dont ask me..
    my female rotty is terrified of me.. i be ? her bad ass up..

she good wit my daughter tho. lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I miss my Rot

Best dog ever

xct454a7f1so.jpg

Now I have the complete opposite

Molly vbkz02qa37g7.jpg

Love her dearly but Tank was one of a kind ❤️
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what her mindset gotta be..to just wake up everyday and know u that damn bad

Jeeez..

You too could bag her if you acted like she wasn’t. In the back of a ? mind.... no matter how bad, she’s insecure.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I miss my Rot

Best dog ever

xct454a7f1so.jpg

Now I have the complete opposite

Molly vbkz02qa37g7.jpg

Love her dearly but Tank was one of a kind ❤️

thats my Punkin..
    my male rott.. greatest dog iv ever had.. the model ? citizen..

but Prune.. my female?!
    THAT ? ! imma let her gain a few more lbs and imma really ? her up!!
  • Lefty_
    Options
    I’m bout to be a sign flipper for my own store when I don’t have customers. But watch ? see me and be like..”damn I seen homie, he flip signs now, he fell way off”
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

Jeeez..

You too could bag her if you acted like she wasn’t. In the back of a ? mind.... no matter how bad, she’s insecure.

I feel u tho, there's levels of insecurity tho. Like I'm sure she knows because her physical attributes are what most men desire. That she has a healthy stock of men to choose from.

That being the case, money, status, appearance, swagger, all have to be at least at a certain level. For her to even consider hearing what u gotta say. Unless u was already in pocket on some friend ? before she really blossomed into who she is now.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jeeez..

I feel u tho, there's levels of insecurity tho. Like I'm sure she knows because her physical attributes are what most men desire. That she has a healthy stock of men to choose from.

That being the case, money, status, appearance, swagger, all have to be at least at a certain level. For her to even consider hearing what u gotta say. Unless u was already in pocket on some friend ? before she really blossomed into who she is now.

Nah, ? all that.

She'll know what it is when I hit her with this:

xurs660mpx0f.gif

x3h6u51q2plb.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

Welp, she tried me

What's the backstory to this hea
    Got a 8-9 month old pit chow.

She blew up and starting to feel herself. Outside of this morning, last couple days days she been nipping at my youngest tryna get her to play but they damn near the same size. She taller when she stands on her hind legs. I don't like that ? .

Welp, she tried me

Sounds like you got it handled.
    Nah, I ain't trying to catch a case b. I feel like I should try a different approach but I dont know what

Got damn ? , you was talking about the dog that day you @'d me?!
    Yeah man, you ain't know? Don't you raise pups?

Man I should have asked @CapitalB

lol @Chi Snow dont ask me..
    my female rotty is terrified of me.. i be ? her bad ass up..

she good wit my daughter tho. lol
    So foot in ass is acceptable?

Ok
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lol...e40 wit the tummy tea
  • Lefty_
    edited September 2017
    Options

Jeeez..

I'd see her on the street in new york have my homie act like he happy to see her on some fan ? , and be like.... aight.... "who is she? You know I don't watch that TV ? (facts tho) I'm right here cuzz let me know when you done takin pictures or whatever". Just when she about to walk away, i'll slip some lil ? in there like I don't know who you are but uhhh, put this in your phone, i'm sure you can tell me more about reality tv. If she bite, she bite. If not.... back to what I was doin, there's bad ? that's not on TV.

I'll never look like i'm steppin out my square for no broad.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Jeeez..

I'd see her on the street in new york have my homie act like he happy to see her on some fan ? , and be like.... aight.... "who is she? You know I don't watch that TV ? (facts tho) I'm right here cuzz let me know when you done takin pictures or whatever". Just when she about to walk away, i'll slip some lil ? in there like I don't know who you are but uhhh, put this in your phone, i'm sure you can tell me more about reality tv. If she bite, she bite. If not.... back to what I was doin, there's bad ? that's not on TV.

Jeeez..

Nah I get where ur coming from. I'm saying just like men have standards, women have standards. And whether or not she bite depends on what her standards are and if you fit in the general realm of those criteria. And because she looks the way she looks and is aware that men look at her like a meal.

That those criteria have a floor but not a ceiling. If you get what I mean. I aint saying you can't pull her. I'm saying, I wonder how she feel knowing she has that in pocket.

That's like, I can get how a woman can be a lesbian cause femininity is so ? sexy. A woman can look at herself or a woman who looks similar to her. And be like..I'd ? her, she's so sexy.

But a man can say, I know women wanna ? me cause I'm this or that. But you wouldn't wanna ? anotha ?

She just pours sexuality..? gotta ego boast out the ass for her..bars
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    U know, I was never a fan of playboy, playboy had naked ? . But hustler had naked ? ? ..

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Man Wtf is up with these delivery drivers? I was in the kitchen I heard a knock on the door and it took me 10 seconds to get to the door and when I opened it I swear the FedEx truck was pulling off its like these ? knock on your door then run away
    Fat, slow and stupid

Or its called having a house and not a little ass apartment like you
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pick up and ? it and ? it and ? it!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options