• Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Dazzling wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    4zx6am791kgf.jpg

It's an iStick Pico.

I'm using a 3mg vape juice for now. I definitely notice the drop in nicotine.

I recently bought one of these in pink. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement coil?

Any vape shop will have them.

Cool thanks
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Question for those that use flavors in their juice. I typically use a "ice" menthol so it's not much taste to it and it's rather "cool" like a Newport or Kool but it seems like when I go into a new spot they will only have a flavored menthol and it's a lot thicker than what I usually use. Is that cause of the mixture(I don't know the proper vocab for it) of the juice or is it thicker because of the actual flavor? Just came from a new shop and the guy warned me about how strong their "Ice Age" juice is and if I wanted to add a flavor to it which makes me think the flavor would make the juice thicker. I guess u would only know this if you've had both.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHANGO! Simple with the 94% THC Key Lime pie Strain. When!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for those that use flavors in their juice. I typically use a "ice" menthol so it's not much taste to it and it's rather "cool" like a Newport or Kool but it seems like when I go into a new spot they will only have a flavored menthol and it's a lot thicker than what I usually use. Is that cause of the mixture(I don't know the proper vocab for it) of the juice or is it thicker because of the actual flavor? Just came from a new shop and the guy warned me about how strong their "Ice Age" juice is and if I wanted to add a flavor to it which makes me think the flavor would make the juice thicker. I guess u would only know this if you've had both.

The flavor additive takes up very little of the mix.

Higher thickness is due to more VG or vegetable glycerin.

Thinner means you have more PG or Propylene glycol.

Question is... Why are you concerned with your mix? Is your tank leaking? Getting dry hits?

I usually go Max VG... Sweeter flavor and lasts longer.

@Black_Samson

I got a bottle of Naked "Brain Freeze" Menthol, 70 VG - 20 PG and it emits a lot of clouds ( which usual for higher VG levels), but that ? vapes quick as ? !! It's not really thick tho and I'm wondering is that b/c it's the way they make their juices (first bottle of Naked I ever bought).

And also isn't the higher the PG level, the bigger/better the throat hit?? I know the actual vape your using accounts for that too, but I'm just wondering/inquiring.
  • Stew
    Options

The flavor additive takes up very little of the mix.

Higher thickness is due to more VG or vegetable glycerin.

Thinner means you have more PG or Propylene glycol.

Question is... Why are you concerned with your mix? Is your tank leaking? Getting dry hits?

I usually go Max VG... Sweeter flavor and lasts longer.

I'm not really sure how to explain it other than it doesn't hit the same, even if I adjust the wattage and it usually takes a noticeably quicker destruction of my coils whenever I use these flavored joints.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? like hoookah? I don't smoke and tried that ? my lungs started burning​ breathe Right for about a week.

Anyway for y'all vaping ? , can you do that ? outside I don't care if it smells like Cookie dough, and its just water, take it outside with the cancer sticks.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Is this ? like hoookah? I don't smoke and tried that ? my lungs started burning​ breathe Right for about a week.

Anyway for y'all vaping ? , can you do that ? outside I don't care if it smells like Cookie dough, and its just water, take it outside with the cancer sticks.

If they say I can vape inside, you ? outta luck.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

If they say I can vape inside, you ? outta luck.

You are mad cute but do you know how much sexier you would look if you didn't smoke/vape.

Do you want to look drastically​ older​ than your actual age?
  • Kat
    Options
    Man, I plan on exiting the earth looking like I lived this life. Vaping isn't perfectly healthy, but it's strides ahead of smoking cigarettes. My goal is to be vape free by the end of 2017, but I'll vape until I die if it keeps me from smoking cigarettes.
  • Kat
    Options
    PS- It's extremely hard to quit smoking when your partner smokes, but I'm getting it done.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    I'm more of a ? guy, but don't knock anyone who vapes. It looks pretty cool, but I just enjoy settling down and smoking a bowl after setting up and putting on coals, either solo or with a few friends.

WTF @Doctopian I thought you were chilling with @Gold_Certificate
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Man, I plan on exiting the earth looking like I lived this life. Vaping isn't perfectly healthy, but it's strides ahead of smoking cigarettes. My goal is to be vape free by the end of 2017, but I'll vape until I die if it keeps me from smoking cigarettes.

So this ? is still harmful? Them juice flavors were sounding good and I was thinking of trying some
  • Stew
    Options

So this ? is still harmful? Them juice flavors were sounding good and I was thinking of trying some

It still has nicotine in it. U can get them nicotine free tho.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

It still has nicotine in it. U can get them nicotine free tho.

Nice
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally had to replace my kangertech mod last week, after I clumsily dropped it in a cup of pre work out. Picked up the predator 228, I am very impressed.
  • Stew
    Options
    Lookin to upgrade from my 40w istick any suggestions?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Got tired of paying for coils so learned to build a couple months ago. Only bought some cotton bacon and some wire so far and been saving so much money. It's too easy.
    This was my first build ever.
    20170721_151242_zps8nawe138.jpg

20170720_182916_zpsoebtk0ug.jpg

Hand check.

20170726_114837_zpsfjyl56c5.jpg

Wtf

1kygf1nuklrk.jpg

vjsg3tga6r2c.jpg

81cnb5udfawl.jpg
  • Stew
    Options
    Can't use PB anymore @Michael_Malice . Get hip bro and upload directly from your phone.
  • Kat
    Options
    qtc7da0ux43l.jpg

My new baby..wayyy better than my previous setup.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    Used to smoke cigs only when I would be out drinking
    Got into vaping
    Haven't smoked a cigarette since January
    The smell of cigarette smoke makes me nauseous now

Same story
    Cigs are disgusting
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to smoke cigs only when I would be out drinking
    Got into vaping
    Haven't smoked a cigarette since January
    The smell of cigarette smoke makes me nauseous now

Same story
    Cigs are disgusting

So, is this the real @beezus now...........or the charlatan?