A Boogie wit Da Hoodie debut Album "The Bigger Artist" (9.29)

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope album.

Somebody my favorite track off first couple listens
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    One of my favorite joints..
    https://youtu.be/k3bx-c9L8HI

Wished this song was 4 minutes instead. Going to give this album a spin later on today.

Cool come back with feedback... That track right there is gonna do something..
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Chris Brown song was a generic letdown, ? was kinda excited bout that one

• EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    That Chris Brown song was a generic letdown, ? was kinda excited bout that one

You gotta play that when you with a shorty. It'll set the vibe just right..
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    This ? is trash. NY gotta do better than this.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gave it a stream

Whole album is love songs for hood rats

Only song im keepin is Drowning
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    only song that kinda stood out to me was "Get to You" and ? wasnt all that either
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like aboogie but this ? was weak . I listened to it couple times just not for me
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    This ? is trash. NY gotta do better than this.

Emm holla bout to load the glock
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited October 2017
    Options
    IC don't ? with Boogie.. It's a different market it seems.. The album is number one on iTunes right now. So that's cool. Thanks to everyone that gave the album a spin though and your feedback good and bad.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Boogie been killin NYC for the last year and a half, had the city on tilt last summer...every whip on the Ave was knocking his ? from BK to BX/uptown.

Son next up and imo gonna fill the lane that Drake been occupying for the last decade (his clock tickin) but on a smaller scale...anyone saying he wack is in denial, dude got an ear for beats, got decent bars, by all means he ain't no Nas or anyhting but is good enough to not be called wack like an Uzi, 21 etc...melodies, hooks, cadence is on another level...very few dudes could make street songs and transition to girl songs as seamlessly as he can, he reminds me of Fab in regards to versatility, where as he can do a song with anyone from Fab, to Young Dolph (get better soon), to Chris Brown, to Robin Thick and have it come off organic.

Dude is gonna be around for the next decade like it or not...his music will soon be unavoidable and on the radio 24/7 nationwide, book it...easily the best "artist" to come about in the past 5 years or so...needs to expand his vocabulary a bit and switch up the subject matter and he's outta here...he's only 21 so that will all come wit maturation and real life experiences.

9/10 album NYC we backkk!!...word.
    #freebobby
    #freerowdy

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just put it on my tidal. Gonna give it a spin on my way to work
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Boogie been killin NYC for the last year and a half, had the city on tilt last summer...every whip on the Ave was knocking his ? from BK to BX/uptown.

Son next up and imo gonna fill the lane that Drake been occupying for the last decade (his clock tickin) but on a smaller scale...anyone saying he wack is in denial, dude got an ear for beats, got decent bars, by all means he ain't no Nas or anyhting but is good enough to not be called wack like an Uzi, 21 etc...melodies, hooks, cadence is on another level...very few dudes could make street songs and transition to girl songs as seamlessly as he can, he reminds me of Fab in regards to versatility, where as he can do a song with anyone from Fab, to Young Dolph (get better soon), to Chris Brown, to Robin Thick and have it come off organic.

Dude is gonna be around for the next decade like it or not...his music will soon be unavoidable and on the radio 24/7 nationwide, book it...easily the best "artist" to come about in the past 5 years or so...needs to expand his vocabulary a bit and switch up the subject matter and he's outta here...he's only 21 so that will all come wit maturation and real life experiences.

#freebobby
    #freerowdy

Real ? know wassup.. *daps*
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#freebobby
    #freerowdy

Starting to feel like it's a N.Y. thing for now. Def see him in that fab lane for sure and cosign this ? bumping all through the BX. If you telling me the first 3 tracks and that ? wit trey is wack I wouldn't trust your taste in music.

My guy only like 20 it's only going up from here. BX back forreal tho.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda lost interest towards the end but not to bad, n yeah he does sound like speaker knockers

• EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Ya'll ? with this? It gets better with ever listen..

If I gotta go is dope..
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em, this is a lost cause...you been here too long not to know the IC is a bunch of cornballs therefore they gravitate to swagless cornball rappers.

Let em rock out to their Elzhi and Phonte, sprinkled with a lil MF Doom and Blu on the side lol...Once a rapper gets too fresh (Fab), has a solid female following due to their looks or content (Dave East, Boogie), talks fly gangsta ? (Cam), or is too street (Bobby GS9), the IC dont ? wit em, it never fails.

Anyway, the boy projected to debut at #3 on the charts with 62k-67k first week sales (outselling Miley Cyrus) and is gonna outsell ? like 21 and Yachty who had more promotion and are known nationally coast to coast...sprite commercials (yachty), public celebrity relationships (21 wit Amber) and such.

? gonna sell 70k off the tri state ALONE, imagine when the rest of the country gets familiar, wrap up...NYC showed the ? out on this one and supported dude crazy... NYC we back!!!
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Sour-Cream

The machine has no feelings, it feels no fear and no hope.
    Chase N Bundlez
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Em, this is a lost cause...you been here too long not to know the IC is a bunch of cornballs therefore they gravitate to swagless cornball rappers.

Let em rock out to their Elzhi and Phonte, sprinkled with a lil MF Doom and Blu on the side lol...Once a rapper gets too fresh (Fab), has a solid female following due to their looks or content (Dave East, Boogie), talks fly gangsta ? (Cam), or is too street (Bobby GS9), the IC dont ? wit em, it never fails.

Anyway, the boy projected to debut at #3 on the charts with 62k-67k first week sales (outselling Miley Cyrus) and is gonna outsell ? like 21 and Yachty who had more promotion and are known nationally coast to coast...sprite commercials (yachty), public celebrity relationships (21 wit Amber) and such.

? gonna sell 70k off the tri state ALONE, imagine when the rest of the country gets familiar, wrap up...NYC showed the ? out on this one and supported dude crazy... NYC we back!!!

You right I been here a while... Im tryna put them on.. I tried to put them on to Cardi a while back too.. Issue is.. The people that ? with the music aren't as vocal as those that don't.. If I can put just a few people on I'm cool with that...
  • RickyRich
    Options
    damn yall did chase ? lol
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Why he get banned?. What he do?.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need an ABoogie & Don Q album.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Don q n bibby would be dope
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    We need an ABoogie & Don Q album.

Highbridge The Label Vol 2. coming soon.