What's The Worst Sex Partner You've Ever Had?

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    so i go to one my usual spots for HH. Turns out it was some blk attorney meetup assoc that day. Anyway i get approached by this decent looking chic. Kinda aggressive but i can adapt so cool. She talking cash money ? , about how she used to be a dancer for the Rockets and now she some CEO i'm just like mmk.
    She parked closer we get in her car she says out loud "guess i'll make the first move." so after a min i'm like my crib around the corner.
    Anyways get there, her body wasnt anything resemblance of a dancer. Cant take the d, screaming for no reason. Then she still talking ? . "U think u the all that now huh, ". I didn't even bust i just quit. Smh

She aint call, I messaged her a few weeks later and she act like she didn't remember me. Real peculiar.

bruh these type of ? are the worst cuz they try so hard for you to be impressed with them just so they can ignore you lmao
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I had this chick that was on top was basically either purposely giving herself whiplash or an exorcism. Her head was so good I just slapped her ass and let her continue, I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing and this dizzy broad gon look me in my eye and ask if I couldn’t handle the ? .......Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • thagreat45
    thagreat45 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options
    Woat head I let this fine ass Megan fox looking white ? with braces top me in undergrad. ? was like getting face from a ninja blender while trapped in a washing machine.

Woat sex I was dating this fine ass African aka in undergrad and on spring break I smashed like 3 of her homegirls... Well smashed two got top from one... ? it I used to be a scumbag. So whole time during sb one of her baddest homegirls a cheerleader at my undergrad was flirting and eyeing me all wk at the beach. So we exchanged number on some ninja ? . Soon as we get back from campus she hmu asking me what I'm doing... So she come thru to my apt. Breh when I tell you this ? was so fine and had a body that belongs in ill-pix. Box=trash head= trash ? game=trash

It was like Ol dude said earlier about the Cambodian jump on some biblical ? 1st thotlonians 3:17 "for it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a ? to pass thru the opening of this ? slot" ? was stupid tight not in a good way either. So she couldn't take ? then when we finally got a slight amount of ? in and start stroking she start convulsions and ? like she possessed. So I'm like how bout u get on top... So she get on top she doing that ? scoot motion on just the head giving my thighs Indian burn while making my ? uncomfortable af. So I'm like ? this... I flip her over I'm going to hit from the back... Every time I get in...and get one stroke in she'd arch her back like a frightened alley cat or slide down into a puddle of wasted time and crushed ? bag dreams. So eventually I short stroke my way to a nut and send her on her way.

A wk later the African chick found out I smashed her cheerleader friend and began to stalk me crying and ? outside my door and the cheer friend was stalking me trying to get me to smash again for the next few years..so then I got the campus reputation of ? the ? out of ? and making them crazy which endeared me to the hoes and jump offs but all the wifey types were too afraid to ? with me.

Crazy ? was the African aka must've been low key jealous of the cheer chick because she didn't give a ? that I smashed her best friend and another one of her homegirls during spring break but she was made af that I smashed the cheer chick. Oh well...

dead.gif

Yeah my reaction when I read that part LMFAO
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I told this in the chat already but...The only time I've had sex with somebody just once. We went on a couple dates, I liked him so went back to his place.... long story short he honked my ? rapidly and came in literally 6 pumps. I think he was a ? .

But u got me on block..

17xo511ww11g.png
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One girl had that if aids had a smell ? ...an one girl had a huge ? my hips was fallin in

:lol:
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told this in the chat already but...The only time I've had sex with somebody just once. We went on a couple dates, I liked him so went back to his place.... long story short he honked my ? rapidly and came in literally 6 pumps. I think he was a ? .

But u got me on block..

17xo511ww11g.png

Your point?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But u got me on block..

17xo511ww11g.png

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so u just gon put my personal biz in these streets for other folks to laugh at?

u ain't ? :(
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In retrospect my 1st time sucked. I didn't know wtf I was doing n I didn't get off. I wanted to bend her over she told no. She whining like I'm killing her. Wasn't worth getting up a 8 n the morning for..

The 1st chick I ate out. I was 18. I got tired of dry ? n said ? it :p . Tbh that ? taste like strawberries. She was sexy too. I think night three she let me put it in. I was kinda inexperienced so I'm assuming I was in the ? . Wherever I was in it was really tight. 20 pumps later...she was looking all confused n ? . It didn't end well. If she showed up at my door right now I'd smash tho..

I don't mind ? a fat chick. Im honestly thinking thats all i attract but thats fine I guess. But this one chick when she wasn't laying on her back she literally looked like the blob. My mistake for not bending her over first. Skeet skeet gone..
    The 1st married chick I hit was trash. Can't remember much more than that. She wasn't cute at all. Rough azz skin. Yuck. She drove way from another side of town for 5min of ? . Serves her right..
    Some braud I met on the chat line. She lived near me so I go over and yeah...i figured i might as well. Sex wasn't bad but it below average tho. But that what I get for attempting to have sex with chick I wasn't attracted to. But I had to do that a lot dealing with chat line..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    In retrospect my 1st time sucked. I didn't know wtf I was doing n I didn't get off. I wanted to bend her over she told no. She whining like I'm killing her. Wasn't worth getting up a 8 n the morning for..

The 1st chick I ate out. I was 18. I got tired of dry ? n said ? it :p . Tbh that ? taste like strawberries. She was sexy too. I think night three she let me put it in. I was kinda inexperienced so I'm assuming I was in the ? . Wherever I was in it was really tight. 20 pumps later...she was looking all confused n ? . It didn't end well. If she showed up at my door right now I'd smash tho..

I don't mind ? a fat chick. Im honestly thinking thats all i attract but thats fine I guess. But this one chick when she wasn't laying on her back she literally looked like the blob. My mistake for not bending her over first. Skeet skeet gone..
    The 1st married chick I hit was trash. Can't remember much more than that. She wasn't cute at all. Rough azz skin. Yuck. She drove way from another side of town for 5min of ? . Serves her right..
    Some braud I met on the chat line. She lived near me so I go over and yeah...i figured i might as well. Sex wasn't bad but it below average tho. But that what I get for attempting to have sex with chick I wasn't attracted to. But I had to do that a lot dealing with chat line..

Sound like you shouldve stuck to being a ?

giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didnt see the 'm'....I was gonna say, damn, kept it too real