Fellas, Could this be you ??? lol

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    The face you make when your girl wants you and her to go on a dinner date with her girlfriend and her husband
    rs_600x600-171001122540-600-amber-rose-2.cm.10117.jpg

The face of pure defeat.

Kanye west had Amber Rose under control when they was dating,She used to be so quiet I thought she was a mute.

Ye introduced her to the life ....after that the broad said she ain't never going back....so whatever to keep ur name out there....we live in a time where as long as ppl are talking bout u, u can make money
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word life. They need to grant Black Men with a backbone across the country a 48 hour purge window.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why it's important for fathers to be there for their sons and daughters. Tragic.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had time, I could legitimately blame Nancy Ragan for this. One of my more intelligent colleagues handle that .
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe if the ? ain't have the 'my momma made me do this' face in every pic he coulda got away with this ? ..
    I woulda thought maybe the ? just that good..

But this ? lookin like he has no opinions/goals/aspirations anymore smh

Cosign... that n*gga need to own the ? ...

He look like he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror as he was walking out the door like "OMFG :(...what am I doing??... What is Savage really doing???"

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    otd2mTmqHk0Y.jpg

Amber has got that ? on a string.

It's one thing to support your lady, but it's something else to let a woman emasculate you. As a man, he had no business even being at that ? walk much less protesting with them.

And yes, men can be hoes too, but don't show no hoe tendencies.

Let's keep it a buck. 21 never had a chick as bad as Amber, so he constantly kisses her ass to stay in her good graces. That's a simp.
    Exactly but the ? thats crazy is its all perception... dude from atl i know its regular hood chicks and strippers that look better than amber rose... but Amber industry and this dumb ? tgink she better and ? whipped. No father figures
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    This dweeb live a life of L's. 1st gets trolled to an oblivion by 22 Savage then cuffs an overrated tennis ball head harlot

I have a friend that swears 21. is one of the most dangerous rappers in the game.

If that was the case then he would've pulled up on 22 the 8456th times he had an opportunity.

I can see through the facade with dudes like this. He's just an emotional hoe who can put fear in other dweebs
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk...
    If AMBER ROSE told me I could hit it once just carry this sign that says 'I am a hoe'

I'd carry that ? (proudly)

This but ima different type of ? ....i woulda hit that ? up and enjoyed myself (considering this was my ? or she was involved in some ? like this)

dude looks uncomfortable and forced

Im not seeing this "control" thing tho....i figured from jump he was down wit her for exposure....everybody else she ? with is "winning" seemingly....dude might feel like if he rides this ride long enough he's next in line
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thoughts from the ladies? Is he a Sucker?
    Or a stand up guy

@Westie
    @Kat
    @obnoxiouslyfresh
    @BiblicalAtheist
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao. Every year this ? walk comes up and ? still don't know the actual meaning behind it...but 21 looks stupid as duck holding that sign
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    This dweeb live a life of L's. 1st gets trolled to an oblivion by 22 Savage then cuffs an overrated tennis ball head harlot

I have a friend that swears 21. is one of the most dangerous rappers in the game.

If that was the case then he would've pulled up on 22 the 8456th times he had an opportunity.

I can see through the facade with dudes like this. He's just an emotional hoe who can put fear in other dweebs

Fam, I wouldn't be surprised if him & his breed type of ? don't know how to talk to females. I always cringe when I see a bunch of dudes bouncing around in multiple videos with guns & money with no females.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lmao. Every year this ? walk comes up and ? still don't know the actual meaning behind it...but 21 looks stupid as duck holding that sign

What's the meaning? I'm legit asking cuz I don't follow amber rose so I wouldn't know...
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess the internet now calls him 21 Simp
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Dont u dare say this ? is about ? .. maybe the initial one was before the publicity, but when Amber Rose got her hands on it it became about ? walking and that's it
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no damn meaninh to this bird ass ? . But women will cheerlead ? ? as usual
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Offset>>

Woo woo woo woo woo