Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taking bets on how long before his manifesto is found.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad I didn't read all the thread, you guys have been questioning ? ! you guys have come a long ? way proud of you guys!
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @konceptjones
    ..I saw the link and good looking. A young lady said a short Hispanic looking woman was ejected for pushing her way to the front and telling everyone they're gonna die. Description for Marilou. Showed her plates for both vehicles and a short time later Sheriff Apparo ( spelling) said they had her and the car. Today she's out of the country? Airports we're closed! Not adding up.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad I didn't read all the thread, you guys have been questioning ? ! you guys have come a long ? way proud of you guys!

we been questioning ? . Did you miss the Dorner and the Dallas shooter threads?
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @konceptjones
    ..I saw the link and good looking. A young lady said a short Hispanic looking woman was ejected for pushing her way to the front and telling everyone they're gonna die. Description for Marilou. Showed her plates for both vehicles and a short time later Sheriff Apparo ( spelling) said they had her and the car. Today she's out of the country? Airports we're closed! Not adding up.

I don't think she was ever in the country when it happened, dude used her key card to check in somewhere.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

What's crazy is even after he admitted in court he makes all this ? up idiots like @xxCivicxx still use him a reference points for truth

When have I ever cited alex jones as a source for anything I posted on here?? Ban me if you can produce an example of what you're alleging.

He's a shill, just like I said the last time you tried to troll me into one of these threads

But yeah, stop @ing me to bs
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we been questioning ? . Did you miss the Dorner and the Dallas shooter threads?

I must have done, what happened in there?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey las vegas whoever is saying guns are the answer agrees the gunman was justified
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how hard is it to get full auto?

he's a multi-millionaire w probably a ? load of outlets, he can afford these expensive full auto guns..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the shooter has no history of violence or such nature but out of the blue he chose to shoot up a country music festival? Something is not right about this ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he's a multi-millionaire w probably a ? load of outlets, he can afford these expensive full auto guns..

It's not very difficult to convert a semi auto into a fully auto bro, I haven't done it, but my old neighbors dad used to modify all of his guns(true NRA gun nut) and he had a fully automatic .22 cal AK-74, his dad said it was harder to convert it to .22 caliber than it was to make fully auto.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And the bolded is the part of the story that sounds suspect:

Why would a multi-millionaire go on a shooting spree like that?

Now, there are reports that he had large gambling transactions:

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

9vkahw2x3sg5.png

So I suppose it would make sense if he lost everything gambling.

However, I'm more inclined to think it's something along the lines of what @Ol Jay's said.

I'm gonna take it a step further and say that a black person was supposed to be set up to take the fall for this, but something went wrong and things didn't go as planned.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

If we count the numerous massacres of American Indians the numbers would be even worse
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how many Trump supporters are dead?

58 country music fans.. id say a bare minimum of 20 were trumpers
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    for the record "The Onion" is a satirical publication

The Onion>>>>>>Fox News
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Your ? is a ? ? for letting this ? happen then. He allows these signs to take place for what? His return? That's some ? ? ? work. How ? up and self-absorbed does one have to be?

dude can end it by popping up and stating he exists, there, done, but nah, he "allows" this to happen to "show signs" of his "return"

smmfh ? ?

? is patient. But surely there is an end. And the end is nigh. Get right before the BIG GUNS come. Because when the bombs start dropping, it will be really too late!

When the SATAN II is launched Texas will be vaporized instantly.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/index.html

Amen.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

facts. never understand that why they always wishin for something like that to happen
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

yall be shouting out the world ending for how long . ? i thought the world was going to pop at 2012 but we still here .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Amen.

facts. never understand that why they always wishin for something like that to happen

I'm not wishing for anything. All I'm doing is reporting the facts as real life events play out. Now if you want to continue to be oblivious to what's coming, be my guest. I'm still going to tell the truth forever and ever. The end is near. Amen.