Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know if y'all keeping up but I just saw on the news they uncovered 17 ? terminator 2 army guns now. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

yall be shouting out the world ending for how long . ? i thought the world was going to pop at 2012 but we still here .

You were deceived by the enemy. 2012 was not mentioned in the Bible. Amen.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

yall be shouting out the world ending for how long . ? i thought the world was going to pop at 2012 but we still here .

nope .
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

They all coming. The new beginning starts with the fall of the White man. Amen.

Fixed the end of that for you
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ban him for a month if it doesn't happen lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options

Remind me to up this on new years

If America is still around by December 31, 2018 and I am still living, I won't post on this site again. Amen.

But don't forget the telegraph from 1988:

theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg?w=420&h=579

America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months.

Amen.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad I didn't read all the thread, you guys have been questioning ? ! you guys have come a long ? way proud of you guys!

we been questioning ? . Did you miss the Dorner and the Dallas shooter threads?

I must have done, what happened in there?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/489563/ex-la-cop-wanted-2-murders-manifesto-cop-hit-list-exposing-corrupt-cops <<<--- 85 pages of questions

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/548196/chaos-in-dallas <<<---- 72 pages to catch up with

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people want to blame Oj and Foreigns for what happened.white people will never think their own can do any wrong.white people were the first terrorists of america and they harassed and killed blacks 400 plus years of proof
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    He deserves a certain somebody's millions dont you think?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

If America is still around by December 31, 2018 and I am still living, I won't post on this site again. Amen.

"America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months."

Amen.

Best believe we gon be holding you to that!

Make up your mind. First we was falling off in 2 months now it's 14. Which is it

wuimp.gif

I said by the end of 2018 @atribecalledgabi.

We just had the great sign in heaven from Revelation 12:1-2!!!!
    The next thing that happens is the great red dragon appears!!!!

Within the next 14 months America will be no more. Amen.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Amen.

Your ? is a ? ? for letting this ? happen then. He allows these signs to take place for what? His return? That's some ? ? ? work. How ? up and self-absorbed does one have to be?

dude can end it by popping up and stating he exists, there, done, but nah, he "allows" this to happen to "show signs" of his "return"

smmfh ? ?

@VIBE

just listen, without prejudice and expectation, just listen to the message with a open mind and heart

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pfJDNinLgao
  • konceptjones
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

The Bible says then no one, even Yeshua himself, knows when the end will be.

Matthew 24:3-6

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:36-44

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
    44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
  • infamous114
    Options
    White people want to blame Oj and Foreigns for what happened.white people will never think their own can do any wrong.white people were the first terrorists of america and they harassed and killed blacks 400 plus years of proof

.....who the ? is blaming OJ or foreigners when it's already been established a white guy killed all these people, weirdo?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    The off-duty cop that was killed was my cousin's friend

Damn, that's terrible.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months.

Amen.

Screenshotted.
  • konceptjones
    Options

That's well over a year away. ? built some padding in for a "just in case" clause.
  • konceptjones
    Options

Amen.

Bruh... They have this festival every year in Vegas around the same time. Why not last year or any other year it's been held???