Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

Remind me to up this on new years

If America is still around by December 31, 2018 and I am still living, I won't post on this site again. Amen.

But don't forget the telegraph from 1988:

theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg?w=420&h=579

"America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months."

Amen.

Best believe we gon be holding you to that!

Make up your mind. First we was falling off in 2 months now it's 14. Which is it

wuimp.gif

I said by the end of 2018 @atribecalledgabi.

We just had the great sign in heaven from Revelation 12:1-2!!!!
    The next thing that happens is the great red dragon appears!!!!

Within the next 14 months America will be no more. Amen.

You must don't watch game of thrones

Targgangyabish

@CapitalB
    @Mastery
    @Recaptimus_Prime360
    @THIRDSUPREME
    @Ranxx

3cdd80adcee9e124337d21fcb77d80e0.gif

tenor.gif

Daenerys-Targaryen.gif

Wow grow tf up

Shut up ?

We bang in and outside that thread

Not in here sir, 59 ppl were killed thats 59 families wife and children lives effected. Does that mean anything to you ppl

Unless this thread has the power to return people to life, it don't mean ? , honestly.

Yeah it's ? up what happened, but it ain't gonna get worse because a couple people got some unrelated jokes off.

A thread made bout a massacre of 59 innocent ppl and you come in to post lame unfunny jokes? You need help

Dude is in here talking bout the end of the world, judgement day and harvests coming but a few Game of Thrones gifs is where you draw the line and get offended?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye how bout this tho..

chaos is a ladder muthafuckas!!!!
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would think if you holed up in a room somewhere with all them guns you would go out gun blazing than shooting yourself

giphy.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    aye how bout this tho..

Realest ? u ever posted.....lmao
    RIP to the GOAT

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    aye how bout this tho..

Realest ? u ever posted.....lmao
    RIP to the GOAT

smmfh..

u wasnt suppose to catch that! haha
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gun violence in chicago black on black crime my ass.

Aint nobody ? with white TERRORIST, HOODLUMS, SAVAGES,THUGS, GOONS, AND HEARTLESS ANIMALS
    minigun-o.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    My Mans was like at least it wasn't a Chief Keef show.....I was like u may have a point....? like this should force CACs to look at their own...but they look still find a way to blame ? and Chicago
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

Your ? is a ? ? for letting this ? happen then. He allows these signs to take place for what? His return? That's some ? ? ? work. How ? up and self-absorbed does one have to be?

dude can end it by popping up and stating he exists, there, done, but nah, he "allows" this to happen to "show signs" of his "return"

smmfh ? ?

@VIBE

just listen, without prejudice and expectation, just listen to the message with a open mind and heart

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pfJDNinLgao

Bars & Smash!
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    My Mans was like at least it wasn't a Chief Keef show.....I was like u may have a point....? like this should force CACs to look at their own...but they look still find a way to blame ? and Chicago
    country music is t music of the devil. It makes people really depressed and want to end it all, but before they do that they take others with them!!

We must ban country music. Depression is a huge problem.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Doubt that will happen.. this ? is an anomaly/lone wolf ? to them.. even tho it keeps happening over an over every ? year
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

Your ? is a ? ? for letting this ? happen then. He allows these signs to take place for what? His return? That's some ? ? ? work. How ? up and self-absorbed does one have to be?

dude can end it by popping up and stating he exists, there, done, but nah, he "allows" this to happen to "show signs" of his "return"

smmfh ? ?

@VIBE

just listen, without prejudice and expectation, just listen to the message with a open mind and heart

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pfJDNinLgao

Bars & Smash!

You have no ? chill smh.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

What's crazy is even after he admitted in court he makes all this ? up idiots like @xxCivicxx still use him a reference points for truth

When have I ever cited alex jones as a source for anything I posted on here?? Ban me if you can produce an example of what you're alleging.

He's a shill, just like I said the last time you tried to troll me into one of these threads

But yeah, stop @ing me to bs

? you spent dann near the entire election cycle referencing Alex Jones and his claim about that pizza shop...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't the world suppose to end last year according to you
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wasn't the world suppose to end last year according to you

Y2K..... that was also a great song by Will
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »

Remind me to up this on new years

If America is still around by December 31, 2018 and I am still living, I won't post on this site again. Amen.

But don't forget the telegraph from 1988:

theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg?w=420&h=579

"America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months."

Amen.

Best believe we gon be holding you to that!

Make up your mind. First we was falling off in 2 months now it's 14. Which is it

wuimp.gif

I said by the end of 2018 @atribecalledgabi.

We just had the great sign in heaven from Revelation 12:1-2!!!!
    The next thing that happens is the great red dragon appears!!!!

Within the next 14 months America will be no more. Amen.

You must don't watch game of thrones

Targgangyabish

@CapitalB
    @Mastery
    @Recaptimus_Prime360
    @THIRDSUPREME
    @Ranxx

3cdd80adcee9e124337d21fcb77d80e0.gif

tenor.gif

Daenerys-Targaryen.gif

Wow grow tf up

Shut up ?

We bang in and outside that thread

Not in here sir, 59 ppl were killed thats 59 families wife and children lives effected. Does that mean anything to you ppl

Unless this thread has the power to return people to life, it don't mean ? , honestly.

Yeah it's ? up what happened, but it ain't gonna get worse because a couple people got some unrelated jokes off.

A thread made bout a massacre of 59 innocent ppl and you come in to post lame unfunny jokes? You need help

The biggest troll on this site is trolling telling ppl not to troll

wwgpt.jpg

Im glad someone caught this lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Yeah, I respect @DoUwant2go2Heaven for doing the Lord's work..........but there's a thin line between speaking the word and fear mongering.

Recently he seems to be doing more of the latter.

Although he probably sees it as trying to save people from eternal damnation.

Tough call.

I mean, is it really fear mongering if he's just prophesizing?

Hard to say.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how long before Trump states he thinks this was a false flag? I know his ? is thinking this ? and has probably attempted to tweet it a few times already.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anderson Cooper brought up the initial reports of there being multiple shooters instead of just one a little while ago. We had reports last night of there being at least two shooters, even on the news reports. Now suddenly only one.

Anderson also brought up the reports that the dude supposedly shot a security guard through the door to the room, then that changed to a LV cop getting shot in the leg through the door, then it being that dude killed himself before the cops breached the door.

Reminds me of the Texas shootings when initially it was 3 shooters............firing from 3 different buildings...........in a triangulated position.

Then it was down to one shooter in less than a day.