Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Anderson Cooper brought up the initial reports of there being multiple shooters instead of just one a little while ago. We had reports last night of there being at least two shooters, even on the news reports. Now suddenly only one.

Anderson also brought up the reports that the dude supposedly shot a security guard through the door to the room, then that changed to a LV cop getting shot in the leg through the door, then it being that dude killed himself before the cops breached the door.

Reminds me of the Texas shootings when initially it was 3 shooters............firing from 3 different buildings...........in a triangulated position.

Then it was down to one shooter in less than a day.

Same with aurora movie theater and others...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    I wonder what made him to this

taking his country back

and notice how he wasnt shootin at black people!? :hushed:

and house ? of the iC still think we shouldnt sit this one out??!
    between this type ? and heroine these craccas is doin our job for us..

well.. not all of us..
    some of us want to save the house ? built.

probably donating blood as i type..

This still isn't a good reason to sit this one out..he shot at a country music concert. That's not exactly a haven for ? .and what the ? does donating blood have to do with ? ? ? can't donate blood now without tying wild meanings to it?

i see every letter i typed went over ur lesbian head!

You ain't deep as you think. You're the ? version of DoUWantToGoToHeaven...

giphy.gif

Lmaoo hairy head
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so blacks dont attend country music festivals? Smh @you clothes minded black nerds
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Wait a minute wait a minute. The Asian lady suspect was apprehended late last night. Heard it and saw it reported. Now she's in ? TOKYO? This some fake news ?

i saw she was in the philipines
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an these interviews.

some of these people dont seem like they was in a traumatic ordeal.

i saw two an the people seemed like they was excited to be there
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Why would a "suspected white supremisist" try to ? hundreds of white people at a country music fest.

Tariq with the stretch armstrong reach

to get the race war started
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    how hard is it to get full auto?

he's a multi-millionaire w probably a ? load of outlets, he can afford these expensive full auto guns..

And the bolded is the part of the story that sounds suspect:

Why would a multi-millionaire go on a shooting spree like that?

Now, there are reports that he had large gambling transactions:

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

9vkahw2x3sg5.png

So I suppose it would make sense if he lost everything gambling.

However, I'm more inclined to think it's something along the lines of what @Ol Jay's said.

I'm gonna take it a step further and say that a black person was supposed to be set up to take the fall for this, but something went wrong and things didn't go as planned.

even if he lost everything...he or most would respond immediately.
    this ? took time to set up
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an these interviews.

some of these people dont seem like they was in a traumatic ordeal.

i saw two an the people seemed like they was excited to be there

I can't watch the news after any attack the whitness statements are all ways awful and unhelpful.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

this is what i dont get. and please understand this is coming from a respectful place.
    but why the fukk does the end coming have to do with giving your life over the religion?

i must admit.....i do follow certain ideas and teachings based on religion

but i always have to question.....why put me in a do or die horrible death situation?

join me or perish.

so if i dont i will be punished?

punished because i have questions?

the very humans we are, question things and thats how we progress and utilize the earth we was given, correct?

so why use a fear tactic to get me to follow you?

is this the matrix?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

but i bet he still a ?

but props for doing the right thing
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

Remind me to up this on new years

If America is still around by December 31, 2018 and I am still living, I won't post on this site again. Amen.

But don't forget the telegraph from 1988:

theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg?w=420&h=579

"America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months."

Amen.

Best believe we gon be holding you to that!

Make up your mind. First we was falling off in 2 months now it's 14. Which is it

wuimp.gif

I said by the end of 2018 @atribecalledgabi.

We just had the great sign in heaven from Revelation 12:1-2!!!!
    The next thing that happens is the great red dragon appears!!!!

Within the next 14 months America will be no more. Amen.

You must don't watch game of thrones

Targgangyabish

@CapitalB
    @Mastery
    @Recaptimus_Prime360
    @THIRDSUPREME
    @Ranxx

3cdd80adcee9e124337d21fcb77d80e0.gif

tenor.gif

Daenerys-Targaryen.gif

Wow grow tf up

Shut up ?

We bang in and outside that thread

Not in here sir, 59 ppl were killed thats 59 families wife and children lives effected. Does that mean anything to you ppl

Unless this thread has the power to return people to life, it don't mean ? , honestly.

Yeah it's ? up what happened, but it ain't gonna get worse because a couple people got some unrelated jokes off.

A thread made bout a massacre of 59 innocent ppl and you come in to post lame unfunny jokes? You need help

The biggest troll on this site is trolling telling ppl not to troll

wwgpt.jpg

imma go watch this right now
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was posted that the local news in Las Vegas was telling people to stop streaming video while it was happening for "tactical reasons".
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ Yeah that told us it would put the EMT's in danger.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    ^^^^ Yeah that told us it would put the EMT's in danger.

yes, because the flashing lights from the ambulances wouldn't attract any attention to EMT's...
  • konceptjones
    Options
    They played a video on the news someone was streaming as it was happening: Muzzle fire was clearly visible from a lower floor and different position than where they said the shooter was at lending credibility to there being more than one shooter.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/10/02/man-covers-wife-during-shooting-in-las-vegas-orig-tc.cnn/video/playlists/president-trumps-address-to-congress/

I think this is the video. I'm downloading it now so I can look at it on a larger screen and to be able to step through frame by frame.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

facts. never understand that why they always wishin for something like that to happen

Because they are sick, barbaric, inhumane beast who represent a demonic religion that was created by the most wicked, violent and hate filled lunatics that planet earth has ever seen. Europeans took the Prince of Peace and turned him into a ? of war. They perverted, misused and abused the word of ? . Every since Constantine saw the sign of the cross in a vision before a battle the eurocentric version of Christianity has been the global scourge of humanity. This religion born of war has been the single most destructive weapon used against us during our centuries long fight for freedom.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .. WHATS CRAZY, AND YALL A "FEELINGS" ME ALL YALL WANT, BUT BUDDY WAS JUST OUTSIDE, PREACHING ABOUT REPENTANCE AND LOOK AT WHAT ENDED UP HAPPENING..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gt-8ySPJUw&t=404s
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    .. WHATS CRAZY, AND YALL A "FEELINGS" ME ALL YALL WANT, BUT BUDDY WAS JUST OUTSIDE, PREACHING ABOUT REPENTANCE AND LOOK AT WHAT ENDED UP HAPPENING..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gt-8ySPJUw&t=404s

So people not repenting caused that?

If so yo ? is childish my ?

You and him need yall ass whooped.

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

How did he save 30 people? they can't just throw out a bold statement like this with no explanations I wanna hear the story of how he did it.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

I see no sign of blood on that field when they zoomed in, 50 people dead with a lot more wounded and not one sign of blood? shouldn't there be a forensic team working on there too? no signs of forensics at all.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Amen.

Yeah, I respect @DoUwant2go2Heaven for doing the Lord's work..........but there's a thin line between speaking the word and fear mongering.

Recently he seems to be doing more of the latter.

Although he probably sees it as trying to save people from eternal damnation.

Tough call.

I mean, is it really fear mongering if he's just prophesizing?

Hard to say.
    Prophets in the Bible never were off with there prophesies. That was one of the key ways people knew what they had to say is all the way official and that they should take heed.

You can’t prophecy and get it wrong causally a bunch of times and be legit and that’s in the Bible Deuteronomy 18:20-22

The tough part is cuz DoU isn’t totally wrong here... part of the main point is that, if you believe, we should all be obedient to ? and try to live in a way that we don’t have to worry about whether we gotta face his wrath or not, but most certainly not for the reasons DoU be throwing around, because what he saying he saying out his own presumptions and he can’t fundamentally back up using the Bible. And Believers supposed to be obedient and stay ready already just based on the word. Not outside signs shouldn’t be the thing that sway you. Nobody don’t know exactly what ? have in plan for this nation...but scriptures are clear that He always do stuff for a reason and we can be assured despite how it might look, always trust ? , even when your feelings try to tell you not to.