Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    So hes from the same area as another white man who is a racist.

Once again...

giphy.gif

why is it that when black try to put ? together ? call reaching....but if this was a black suspect he would have had attachments to Lincolns assassination.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 suitcases and no one felt that was a bit off.. think people need to open their eyes a bit more.. i know its in hindsight but thats crazy

open they eyes to what?
    a white dude carrying cases?

that wont raise suspicions cause people too busy watching a ? fumble around at the ATM.

most white people have to be in your face suspicious for most to take notice
    I wouldn't expect guests to notice that, but maybe staff would. Imagine being housekeeping and seeing 1 or 2 suitcases one day then come back a few days later and see 8-10...in a room for 1 person. Obviously you don't have the right to look through dude's stuff and find out wassup with all these bags....it's an odd situation cuz even if you notice something like that, there's nothing that can legally be done about it.

Bruh I don't let housekeeping in my ? when I'm vaping weed, ? am I gonna let Consuela poke around my machine guns for
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super detectives on the ic today
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I see a reach

I call a reach

Yall can save your echo chamber political/racial arguments

TheIC is the only place ive seen people try to say this was racially motivated

A white guy with an asian girlfriend killing tons of other white people at a country music fest
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    10 suitcases and no one felt that was a bit off.. think people need to open their eyes a bit more.. i know its in hindsight but thats crazy

You really think he brought them all in at one time? They're reporting he checked into the room last thurs. He could've easily brought them in through the course of days.

Yea i actually thought he put them all on his back an camel walked into the elevator

So what was the point of your original comment? "How didn't anyone notice.." since u knew the answer. How do u think he was able to bring 10 suitcases into his room?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    conceal and carry....all blacks should have one...

Wouldn't have helped in this situation but I agree...

had people been returning fire...im certain it wouldnt have been that drastic....these things only happen cuz the only person with the hammers is the shooter.....i need a chance to fight for mine...? start randomly busting i cant just stand there and be a victim...i ma try and take his head off before i go out

OK Deadshot......

cbbqskqbpsnq.jpg

Add in the factor it was dark.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

Remind me to up this on new years

If America is still around by December 31, 2018 and I am still living, I won't post on this site again. Amen.

But don't forget the telegraph from 1988:

theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg?w=420&h=579

"America is slated for destruction sometime within the next 14 months."

Amen.

Best believe we gon be holding you to that!

Make up your mind. First we was falling off in 2 months now it's 14. Which is it

wuimp.gif

I said by the end of 2018 @atribecalledgabi.

We just had the great sign in heaven from Revelation 12:1-2!!!!
    The next thing that happens is the great red dragon appears!!!!

Within the next 14 months America will be no more. Amen.

You must don't watch game of thrones

Targgangyabish

@CapitalB
    @Mastery
    @Recaptimus_Prime360
    @THIRDSUPREME
    @Ranxx

3cdd80adcee9e124337d21fcb77d80e0.gif

tenor.gif

Daenerys-Targaryen.gif

The Great Red Dragon is the one who deceives all the world. When he rebelled against the Most High, ? changed his name from "shining one" to HaSatan (The Devil).

When he is manifested on the earth, without restraint, hell on earth will be unleashed. But that's what the world wants and ? will give the world it's desire! Which is a world without the love of ? restraining evil.

And ? said that if those days were not cut short, no flesh would be saved! Woe worth the day! Amen.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stayed at the Luxor before and walked across the street to where that park is at last time I was there. Crazy ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

yall be shouting out the world ending for how long . ? i thought the world was going to pop at 2012 but we still here .

You were deceived by the enemy. 2012 was not mentioned in the Bible. Amen.

The Bible says then no one, even Yeshua himself, knows when the end will be.

Matthew 24:3-6

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:36-44

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
    44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

I am not predicting the end. I just said the end of America will be accomplished by the end of 2018. Once that happens there will still be at least 7 years remaining. Amen.

You don't want to be left behind. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Bruh... They have this festival every year in Vegas around the same time. Why not last year or any other year it's been held???

2017GrAmEcBumperMagnet.jpg

giphy.gif

????????

It was a warning of what's to come. The great american solar eclipse was like a:

shot.jpg

And lo and behold here we have the deadliest american mass shooting in history right after the 40 day warning.

But this was all just one big coincidence, right?

giphy.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wasn't the world suppose to end last year according to you

I never said when the world was going to end. Only gave signs of the times.

The great sign in heaven just appeared on 9/23/2017. The next thing that happens is the appearance of the great red dragon! This means that the war in heaven will be finished and Satan will be forever kicked out of heaven and he will be confined to the earth for a brief period of time.

That brief period of time is known as the tribulation period. When hell on earth is unleashed because the restraining influence of ? over evil will be temporarily lifted.

This is about to happen and it coincides with the fall of Babylon the great aka America and this world order.

What will arise from the ashes of World War 3 is the 4th beast kingdom, which shall be different from all the previous kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth, and trample it down, and break it to pieces. The ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise which will destroy America!

And after the 10 kings do their ? work, another king shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones and shall put down three kings. He is the antichrist! Woe worth the day! For the cloudy day is near! It shall be the time of the heathen! Amen!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    conceal and carry....all blacks should have one...

Wouldn't have helped in this situation but I agree...

had people been returning fire...im certain it wouldnt have been that drastic....these things only happen cuz the only person with the hammers is the shooter.....i need a chance to fight for mine...? start randomly busting i cant just stand there and be a victim...i ma try and take his head off before i go out

Youlwould have dozens of people shooting at what they think they saw..

You have ppl shooting at each other because they think they the original shooter.

A lot more bodies would have dropped that night
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man shut the ? up
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This was found on 4Chan...
    by7tuuhtjz8j.jpg
    X7bx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

you wouldve had to stay inside for almost a month..
    so how far can one of these guns fire?

Most of warfare bullets can go about 1km away. Most of them are deadly till 500 meters.

We are talking about WAR WEAPONS. PLUS HOW THE POLICE WILL PINPOINT THE SHOOTERS ONCE THEY GET SILENCERS?

that ? is utterly gloomy. THE NRA IS TERRORIZING ITS OWN PEOPLE. SILENCERS.

Right now i might get surveilled by the french national security just based on typing that. But yall on another level: you can freely get war weapins and silencers !!

Sadly amazing America

Again..too many movies
    https://youtu.be/hG634O-HnHE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Yeah, I respect @DoUwant2go2Heaven for doing the Lord's work..........but there's a thin line between speaking the word and fear mongering.

Recently he seems to be doing more of the latter.

Although he probably sees it as trying to save people from eternal damnation.

Tough call.

I mean, is it really fear mongering if he's just prophesizing?

Hard to say.

A prudent person foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. Thus because most of the world has no fear of ? they are being destroyed for lack of knowledge.

The blind are leading the blind straight into the pit.

So because ? has given me discernment to see things i have to warn people that their house is on fire and if they don't hurry up and put out the fire with water, they will be burned alive forever! This is what a friend does. A friend loves at all times by speaking the truth, even if it hurts.

I will not back down from speaking the truth. Judgment is coming and if people can't see it, that's on them; but at least they will be warned if they cross my path. Amen.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Silencers/suppressors make it harder to hear.

It doesn't ? the noise but still makes it harder to hear. How does the benefit anybody to have
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

this is what i dont get. and please understand this is coming from a respectful place.
    but why the fukk does the end coming have to do with giving your life over the religion?

i must admit.....i do follow certain ideas and teachings based on religion

but i always have to question.....why put me in a do or die horrible death situation?

join me or perish.

so if i dont i will be punished?

punished because i have questions?

the very humans we are, question things and thats how we progress and utilize the earth we was given, correct?

so why use a fear tactic to get me to follow you?

is this the matrix?

There is no fear in love my friend, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

So if you are fearful my friend, it's because you have not been born again by the blood of Yeshua. It's as simple as that my brother.

Now if you want to talk about how to be delivered from your fear, I can help you. Are you willing my brother?
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Yeah, I respect @DoUwant2go2Heaven for doing the Lord's work..........but there's a thin line between speaking the word and fear mongering.

Tough call.

Hard to say.

A prudent person foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. Thus because most of the world has no fear of ? they are being destroyed for lack of knowledge.

The blind are leading the blind straight into the pit.

So because ? has given me discernment to see things i have to warn people that their house is on fire and if they don't hurry up and put out the fire with water, they will be burned alive forever! This is what a friend does. A friend loves at all times by speaking the truth, even if it hurts.

I will not back down from speaking the truth. Judgment is coming and if people can't see it, that's on them; but at least they will be warned if they cross my path. Amen.

...and if some of the people that got hit at that concert were on the same level of this ? as you are, then what? If they got hit and didnt die...are paralyzed for life...mentally traumatized for life, then what?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    let me break it down even further for u @blackrain

i mean.. i aint deep..
    but u seem to still be drowning in confusion..

i was basically sayin “chickens commin home to roost..”

is that good enough or do i need to make airplane nosies to spoonfeed u?? lmfao

Massively disrespectful lmfao ? called you a ? in the kindest way
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Amen.

Tough call.

Hard to say.
    Prophets in the Bible never were off with there prophesies. That was one of the key ways people knew what they had to say is all the way official and that they should take heed.

You can’t prophecy and get it wrong causally a bunch of times and be legit and that’s in the Bible Deuteronomy 18:20-22

The tough part is cuz DoU isn’t totally wrong here... part of the main point is that, if you believe, we should all be obedient to ? and try to live in a way that we don’t have to worry about whether we gotta face his wrath or not, but most certainly not for the reasons DoU be throwing around, because what he saying he saying out his own presumptions and he can’t fundamentally back up using the Bible. And Believers supposed to be obedient and stay ready already just based on the word. Not outside signs shouldn’t be the thing that sway you. Nobody don’t know exactly what ? have in plan for this nation...but scriptures are clear that He always do stuff for a reason and we can be assured despite how it might look, always trust ? , even when your feelings try to tell you not to.

Everything I say is based on the Bible. All I did was post scriptures and people said all i do is use the bible. Now I give real world examples and expose the hidden works of darkness while using a biblical base and people say all i'm doing is fear mongering.

It's laughable if it weren't so sad. I use this method people say "i don't want to hear it", i use another method and people say "you are scaring me".

The bottom line is people don't want to accept King Yeshua. People don't want to repent. People don't want to be held accountable. People don't want to surrender.

But I will not stop proclaiming what thus saith the LORD. I can go line by line, precept upon precept about what is coming. It's all right in the scriptures.

And if anybody is interested we can start by understanding the 6th trumpet of Revelation which is directly tied to Ezekiel 38-39 and Revelation 17-18.

This is what is about to happen. Amen.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegas gunman wired $100,000 to the Philippines.