5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dame drank N.O.R.E. under the table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC5f64SRX5s

Comments

• 5 Grand
    Options
    After watching this I've realized that part of being a GREAT business man is being able to hold your liquor and knowing your limits.

And if you're a lightweight then don't drink at all.

I saw Ice T on Drink Champs and he didn't drink at all. Thats probably why he's so successful.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Ice say he don't drink or smoke
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Smh got me hype thinking he went back for a part 2
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    After watching this I've realized that part of being a GREAT business man is being able to hold your liquor and knowing your limits.

I saw Ice T on Drink Champs and he didn't drink at all. Thats probably why he's so successful.

Another classic smart dumb 5Grand post. The ? being a great business man got to do with holding your liquor b

Almost as bad as when you said Craig Mack didnt blow up cause he didnt use his advance money to buy a car

Man, watch the whole thing. By the end of the podcast N.O.R.E. couldn't even speak in full sentences and Dame was as sharp at the end of the interview as he was when it started. And it was N.O.R.E.'s show!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Another classic smart dumb 5Grand post. The ? being a great business man got to do with holding your liquor b

Almost as bad as when you said Craig Mack didnt blow up cause he didnt use his advance money to buy a car

Man, watch the whole thing. By the end of the podcast N.O.R.E. couldn't even speak in full sentences and Dame was as sharp at the end of the interview as he was when it started. And it was N.O.R.E.'s show!

Riiiight. Dude can hold his liquor because hes "great", hes not "great" because he could hold his liquor.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Riiiight. Dude can hold his liquor because hes "great", hes not "great" because he could hold his liquor.

Well you CAN'T be great if you can't hold your liquor.

Also, Dame dropped a jewel in the interview, he said, "CEOs drink a bottle together". You'd really have to watch the whole thing to understand the context of how he said it.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

LMAO

I forgot bout that ? . After supergangster, Busta might have to do a thread on 5grand.

@Busta Carmichael you need to do both...emedilty

LMAO definitely
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bolded

WAIT...when was this said?? LMAO
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

bolded

WAIT...when was this said?? LMAO

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/555224/krazy-like-that-glue-the-craig-mack-story/p1
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand gotta be trolling.....
    I hope 5 Grand is trolling.....
    .....if that ? ain't trolling.....smmfh...
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know what yall think I was apalled too
    I remember reading a Lord Finesse interview. He said when Craig Mack got signed to Bad Boy he didn't buy a car. So he was riding the subway while Flavor in Your Ear was a big hit on the radio.

I think the fact that he didn't buy a car with his advance money messed his career up. There's only so much you can do without a car.
    I think the fact that he didn't buy a car with his advance money messed his career up. There's only so much you can do without a car.

Damn this might be the dumbest statement I ever read on here

e5svcam34hzj.gif
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Diddy has more money than any body that has been on drink champs as a guest and diddy drinks.. so what's your point?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

Diddy has more money than any body that has been on drink champs as a guest and diddy drinks.. so what's your point?

Yeah but can he handle his liquor or does he get sloppy ? ?

Because Dame was handling his liquor and N.O.R.E. couldn't even speak toward the end of the interview.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally watched the whole interview......Nore was slurring hard by the end.....lmmfao. Dame definitely won that round.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

kvAIfLT.gif